PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NigJoe
07-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Okay, my phone is broken and I need to restore it for it to work, Problem is I cant get past apple logo. I also cant sync or backup on itunes. I have wrote my player id down like i was advised to do. The question I am having is when I restore my device will I be able to get my game progress back? I have spend lots of money and im not looking to lose my player, please help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kidkiller
07-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Nah, make it work back by troubleshooting with a apple customer support or you'll have to send it to Apple itself. If they don't touch the memory or you have CC on the cloud there should not have any problem. Your player seem to be registered to your UUID so if you don't buy a new phone its shouldn't be a problem.

Droid troll can keep their apple hate for themselves and don't reply to this thread unless they have something really useful to say.

Ciara
07-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Is it stuck in the boot loop? Something that worked for me on the iPad was to open up iTunes and have it running, then just connect the device up to my PC with the USB. It seemed to shock the iPad into life again and I'd had the problem for a whole weekend. I was tearing my hair out until I could get to a working computer. I didn't have to bother with a restore or a synch. Just a thought that might be less destructive than a restore. If not, kidkiller is right - take it into your nearest apple store. They can work miracles.

NigJoe
07-01-2013, 03:05 PM
I loads to apple logo and resets, it keeps doing this over and over again.

NigJoe
07-01-2013, 03:06 PM
I have cydia on my device and dont wanna do that

NigJoe
07-01-2013, 03:09 PM
I play all my games fair btw, I just use it for tweaking out my device

NigJoe
07-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Well if they dont have my Info stored Ill be mad, this is a server game meaning my player should be somewhere on their server. First thing you see when loading game
Connecting to server...

alanlod
07-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Droid user with suggestion get a droid lol no seriously bro

Try this

Press sleep and home buttons till screen goes black the release em n press sleep and volume up and after screen lights up release sleep and keep holding the volume up until u see the lock screen.

Maybe help