PDA

View Full Version : Top 75 Team in Poland Beefing up for Another Improvement!

MrJlumanji
07-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Well, it was another close one! We did reach our goal of finishing inside the Top 75. Great war all around, but another roster overhaul is in full effect to beef up the team. After a GREAT recruiting session I had after Madagascar finding top free agents on Funzio, I'm here again to find some help!

Gold is still an option! We have both heavy hitters and super active non-gold players that make the team what it is. What is important is you are ACTIVE for the events. The scouting we have is quite excellent so there are points to be made everywhere. We are based all around the world, so we are able to fight 24 hours a day.

There are goals that we like to push our players to make which aren't of the ordinary. Some of which are daily donations and minimum WD points. Aside from the MW game forum, we have an external forum for stats and discussions. We also are actively communicating on the chat app GroupMe with three groups in place.

We are looking for guys 175k AD or better. We really need 200k+ AD, low level guys though as we face some tough factions out there, that guys in the 100k range might be in over their heads. Basically, your attack strength may dictate how well you are able to find suitable targets. With that said, it all ends with how many WD points you are able to achieve during wars.

BONUSES are as follows...

Casualty Rate: -10%
Health Regen: -30%
Infantry Attack: +25%
Ground Attack: +20%
Air Attack: +15%
Sea Attack: +15%
Infantry Defense: +30%
Ground Defense: +30%
Air Defense: +30%
Sea Defense: +30%
Building Defense: +30%
Building Output: +25%
Guild Member Increase: +32

Please PM me, if you're interested! Let me know some details about your stats and your abilities that you can bring to the table. In your PM, please provide me with your:
LEVEL:
ATTACK:
DEFENSE:
IPH:
WD POINTS:

We can talk further after you send me a PM. I look forward to new teammates for Australia!

MrJlumanji
07-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Thank you for the responses.

Keep them coming! In the process of moving a few players to our farm.

MrJlumanji
07-01-2013, 11:07 PM
a good night bump.

Mw1970
07-02-2013, 06:26 AM
Well, it was another close one! We did reach our goal of finishing inside the Top 75. Great war all around, but another roster overhaul is in full effect to beef up the team. After a GREAT recruiting session I had after Madagascar finding top free agents on Funzio, I'm here again to find some help!

Gold is still an option! We have both heavy hitters and super active non-gold players that make the team what it is. What is important is you are ACTIVE for the events. The scouting we have is quite excellent so there are points to be made everywhere. We are based all around the world, so we are able to fight 24 hours a day.

There are goals that we like to push our players to make which aren't of the ordinary. Some of which are daily donations and minimum WD points. Aside from the MW game forum, we have an external forum for stats and discussions. We also are actively communicating on the chat app GroupMe with three groups in place.

We are looking for guys 175k AD or better. We really need 200k+ AD, low level guys though as we face some tough factions out there, that guys in the 100k range might be in over their heads. Basically, your attack strength may dictate how well you are able to find suitable targets. With that said, it all ends with how many WD points you are able to achieve during wars.

BONUSES are as follows...

Casualty Rate: -10%
Health Regen: -30%
Infantry Attack: +25%
Ground Attack: +20%
Air Attack: +15%
Sea Attack: +15%
Infantry Defense: +30%
Ground Defense: +30%
Air Defense: +30%
Sea Defense: +30%
Building Defense: +30%
Building Output: +25%
Guild Member Increase: +32

Please PM me, if you're interested! Let me know some details about your stats and your abilities that you can bring to the table. In your PM, please provide me with your:
LEVEL:
ATTACK:
DEFENSE:
IPH:
WD POINTS:

We can talk further after you send me a PM. I look forward to new teammates for Australia!

We are two active players that seek an active and successful group. Our current faction does not have our same vision. Our stats are as follows:

228 Att / 272 def. 400 Att / 500 def
Lvl. 138. Lvl. 162
600 iph. 830 iph
Lite gold spender Med gold spender
WD-51k,67k,51k. WD- 82k, 349k, 362k

The WD points are from the last three wars. We were less on the last war because our faction went with a no gold strategy. We both communicate well during wars, follow orders, and are very active. If this sounds like the players that you want and need contact us back.

sraghav42
07-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Bump up for a great team....

MrJlumanji
07-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Evening bump..

MrJlumanji
07-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Spaces still available.

MrJlumanji
07-15-2013, 08:33 PM
One last chance.

Going to lock in the roster tomorrow evening.