PDA

View Full Version : Australia Under Attack

jchow69
07-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Hi, I just found out that the WD will be lasting a whole week. What's up with that? It is from July 15-22. Is it gonna be a glitch?

Thief
07-01-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure let me check the other 4 threads on this topic and i'll get back to you.

Sir josh
07-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Without a doubt, this game is a number one cause of divorce, obesity, alcoholism, depression, anxiety, bankruptcy, and insomnia. This has got to stop! My faction members are burned out and losing interest quickly. The events are boring because they are repetative and much too frequent. time to do other things. There is a real life you know.

jjm521
07-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Haha josh, and i see youre in Washington. Not sure if east or west but those of us in the west only get 2 months of sun a year so that took priority this weekend for sure.

Thief
07-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Haha josh, and i see youre in Washington. Not sure if east or west but those of us in the west only get 2 months of sun a year so that took priority this weekend for sure.

Don't lie you get 3 :D
July, August, September :D

I know what you mean though. On the opposite side it was 122 Degrees in Phoenix...i was happy to stay in the AC

PITA4PRES
07-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Maybe they're going longer because they're trying something new with how the wars work. If it's how they've been, I don't know how people will manage. If they change something up with them, it could be cool.