PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't the syndicates have been locked during the street brawl?

Rastas
07-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Just like they are locked during wars?

Absolutely bizarre.......

BigMoney
07-01-2013, 01:27 AM
You don't get to take your points between syndicates, so I don't think it makes a big difference. Though I suppose the syndicate prizes matter, so at least in a PvP you could boot someone not participating before the event ended and they wouldn't get their team prize.

Rastas
07-01-2013, 01:31 AM
You don't get to take your points between syndicates, so I don't think it makes a big difference. Though I suppose the syndicate prizes matter, so at least in a PvP you could boot someone not participating before the event ended and they wouldn't get their team prize.

hey hey BM, missed you today mate, how have you been?

I thought the point score carried over from syndicate to syndicate, its good to know it doesn't. Still it doesn't stop a tyrant from booting members out just hours before the event ends so they don't receive their prizes.

They should have locked syndicates to prevent this.

the_brein
07-01-2013, 01:33 AM
You don't get to take your points between syndicates, so I don't think it makes a big difference. Though I suppose the syndicate prizes matter, so at least in a PvP you could boot someone not participating before the event ended and they wouldn't get their team prize.sorry brotha. Points do transfer.

Rastas
07-01-2013, 01:41 AM
sorry brotha. Points do transfer.

That's what I thought, which is pretty bad considering I have 56/60 members right now and if I wanted to be a **** about it I could advertise for 4 people from top 1000 / top 400 teams etc... who score high to join up just for the prizes and remove them after the event ends.

That's really poor form, add to the fact that you can boot people so they don't receive the team prizes and you have two reasons why teams should have been on lockdown just like during wars.

BigMoney
07-01-2013, 02:05 AM
sorry brotha. Points do transfer.

For the syndicate totals? I'm like 90% certain I saw that in blue text somewhere. Guess I better start trawling through admin posts...

the_brein
07-01-2013, 02:15 AM
For the syndicate totals? I'm like 90% certain I saw that in blue text somewhere. Guess I better start trawling through admin posts...unless they change it after the war, point are transferring. Assault & Flattery was wrong when he posted that you couldn't hit the same target multiple times. So admin posts may not be the best source info.

But I have seen this transfer of points myself.

BigMoney
07-01-2013, 02:25 AM
unless they change it after the war, point are transferring. Assault & Flattery was wrong when he posted that you couldn't hit the same target multiple times. So admin posts may not be the best source info.

Ah, well, fair enough. Guess I don't need to hunt down the admin quote after all.

MrM
07-01-2013, 02:33 AM
I assume a player only takes his individual score with him? We had someone leave but his points are still in our total.

BigMoney
07-01-2013, 03:33 AM
unless they change it after the war, point are transferring. Assault & Flattery was wrong when he posted that you couldn't hit the same target multiple times. So admin posts may not be the best source info.

So, I just went through The Grim Reapers point totals after seeing his post about having some members leave, and I summed the individual scores myself. The individual scores summed to 8,425,100 points, while TGR's team total is 9,058,639 points. That's a difference of 633,539 points, and since he has 56/60 members, that'd be ~158k points per member missing. Thus it seems that either the individual scores lag, or the team points still count. The individual scores might lag a little bit (I checked my own points-- on the Top Players tab, my score is 1,349,526, and on the DFA syn page, it's 1,349,612. So that's a small lag, I think, suggesting that TGR kept the points those missing players earned before they left.