PDA

View Full Version : 101 MIG and 7 Osiris Swarm Launcher

Hooligany
06-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Now we came across this guy with 27 allies and 108 units.
7 Osiris swarm launcher.
101 MIG! And he is level 86, not 250!

Stats? 1.5mil... Beat that.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8959/7byp.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/7byp.png/)

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8426/vw5q.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/vw5q.png/)

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1607/21fz.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/21fz.jpg/)

surajit
07-01-2013, 12:35 AM
***** is hacking his ass off

Rowdydowdy
07-01-2013, 12:55 AM
That dude is a Pro.......

PROHACKER!!

Tito89
07-01-2013, 01:08 AM
so thats what that ground unit is, never knew that.

oh, ****ing hacker!

cheesy
07-01-2013, 01:21 AM
seems legit...

KFH
07-01-2013, 01:27 AM
Lol he's not even trying to hide

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 01:53 AM
Lol he's not even trying to hide

It's an open challenge to Gree?
And the faction happily accepts him.

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 01:54 AM
seems legit...

R you his faction mate? lol

Tito89
07-01-2013, 01:55 AM
R you his faction mate? lol

heard of sarcasm?

c-mander
07-01-2013, 02:22 AM
just fought this faction. made me want to check the weather. i had to hit hom a second time cause i forgot to get screenshots the first time

Zonfry
07-01-2013, 02:24 AM
heard of sarcasm?

No, what is it?

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 02:26 AM
just fought this faction. made me want to check the weather. i had to hit hom a second time cause i forgot to get screenshots the first time

Thats what we did. I believe we lost a few hits just because a few were curious to see him again.

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 02:27 AM
No, what is it?

I like your reply. Where is the "like" button?

c-mander
07-01-2013, 02:29 AM
checked wp total at end of battle. well into top 100 territory. cant wait to see where this group ends up

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 02:56 AM
checked wp total at end of battle. well into top 100 territory. cant wait to see where this group ends up

Top 150 last war...

I am a cow
07-01-2013, 04:04 AM
Assent screen shots of a guy with Osiris swarm launture he was not ferr he was hacker

Gambit12
07-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Now we came across this guy with 27 allies and 108 units.
7 Osiris swarm launcher.
101 MIG! And he is level 86, not 250!

Stats? 1.5mil... Beat that.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8959/7byp.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/7byp.png/)

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8426/vw5q.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/vw5q.png/)

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1607/21fz.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/21fz.jpg/)

Wow.......................!

Miner
07-01-2013, 06:33 AM
That's my LLP. It's legit. I promise. ;)

Snipe
07-01-2013, 06:38 AM
One thing to vent on message boards, but did you put in ticket so Gree can deal with this guy?

Poppa
07-01-2013, 06:57 AM
What faction is it?

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 07:47 AM
One thing to vent on message boards, but did you put in ticket so Gree can deal with this guy?

I have sent in 3 tickets on different hackers before n no updates. The faction still in the winner listing previously in magadascar.
Will send a ticket for this too

MaroonMonsoon
07-01-2013, 08:16 AM
So what's the problem?

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 08:30 AM
So what's the problem?

N so...
What's the question?

ProCision
07-01-2013, 09:24 AM
He wasn't in that faction before this war. Im sure he snuck in last min.

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 09:52 AM
He wasn't in that faction before this war. Im sure he snuck in last min.
Don't leader and officers check the requests before allowing entry?
A request with level 86 player n 27 allies with 1.5mil stats? Inventory with 108 units ain't that hard to browse?
No I am sorry.. He will never make it to most faction who care abt the game

PITA4PRES
07-01-2013, 10:12 AM
A request with level 86 player n 27 allies with 1.5mil stats? Inventory with 108 units ain't that hard to browse?

I am on Android and when I was an officer I could not see the stats before allowing entry but would check afterwards.

ProCision
07-01-2013, 10:15 AM

You can't do that on Android, that's an Apple only feature.

jjm521
07-01-2013, 10:21 AM

Why not ban the faction leaders too then? Its the only way to stop them. We had a hacker in the faction im in a few wars ago, and he was extremely open about it. He convinced us to keep him around when we were discussing whether he should stay or not, telling us he'd been doing this for months and Gree never did anything about it. Well, a few more days go by and we decided to boot him just in case. Several of us reported him, with user ID# and pics, and to this day, he's still playing and levelling and cheating. I guess we shoulda just kept him so we could afford all the faction upgrades and crap. If they dont ban the faction leaders as well as the hackers themselves, whats stopping them from doing it, forum humiliation? Oh....wait...

Padabatrat
07-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Yummy I will have 10 of each please ;-)

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Why not ban the faction leaders too then? Its the only way to stop them. We had a hacker in the faction im in a few wars ago, and he was extremely open about it. He convinced us to keep him around when we were discussing whether he should stay or not, telling us he'd been doing this for months and Gree never did anything about it. Well, a few more days go by and we decided to boot him just in case. Several of us reported him, with user ID# and pics, and to this day, he's still playing and levelling and cheating. I guess we shoulda just kept him so we could afford all the faction upgrades and crap. If they dont ban the faction leaders as well as the hackers themselves, whats stopping them from doing it, forum humiliation? Oh....wait...

That may be one way.. It's abt integrity.

keeskiller
07-01-2013, 12:16 PM
oahh please, not even funny any more,, he is not a prohacker? Prohackers can't be found, this is soo CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

Hooligany
07-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Maybe it's a Gree beta-tester :))))))))))))

Abt it's about testing how many times he gets reported n can still play

360 Joules
07-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Now tell me how to do that too

Armand2REP
07-01-2013, 08:44 PM
All these complaints of hackers are always you finding them. Do they ever attack you? Maybe they just work for GREE.

Wai
07-01-2013, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't ban a faction because of that, but suspend the faction from all competition & LTEs for a period of time, eg one month.

Hooligany
07-02-2013, 12:22 AM
All these complaints of hackers are always you finding them. Do they ever attack you? Maybe they just work for GREE.

I wouldn't know if he did attk me during war.

Armand2REP
07-02-2013, 12:42 AM
I wouldn't know if he did attk me during war.

I am curious if any of them charged with hacking actually attack people. GREE never does anything about them which leads me to believe they are testing.

Hooligany
07-02-2013, 01:38 AM
I am curious if any of them charged with hacking actually attack people. GREE never does anything about them which leads me to believe they are testing.
If its a legit "testing" pls test a 10mil DL for us. Lol

TheOracle
07-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Our test accounts do not join any public factions, attack any players, or participate in events.

Please go ahead and submit any information you have on suspicious players to us (name and level, or write on their wall and we can track them even easier) through our ticketing system and we'll investigate and banhammer them once we confirm whether or not they are cheating.

It's a slippery slope when it comes to banning or blocking factions from winning prizes. We have found factions that have knowingly harbored or actively encouraged cheating and they have been disqualified from events. However there are also many faction leaders who accidentally take in a player who is cheating and we do not think it would be fair to punish them just because they accepted someone who broke the rules into their faction.

Wai
07-02-2013, 06:49 AM
I respectfully disagree that wilful blindness saves the day. Faction leaders have to be forced to be very careful who they allow in and who remains; that's their primary role after all. Suspension for a period drives home the need for careful and continuous DD by leaders to ensure the place is cleaned of these hackers. Faction play is the ideal vehicle to ensure that, by making faction leaders strictly accountable for their faction. Faction leader is suspended, the faction is suspended and others in it can remain and sit out the suspension or leave for the period of the suspension and operate normally (except the faction leader). It only becomes a slippery slope or a tangled web when wilful blindness becomes a defense. If faction leaders are aware of the responsibilities of being a faction leader then there is no issue. The community must see a consistent approach. The wilful blindness defense promotes the perception of inconsistency with the community as we now have.

Philly982
07-02-2013, 07:09 AM
I respectfully disagree that wilful blindness saves the day. Faction leaders have to be forced to be very careful who they allow in and who remains; that's their primary role after all. Suspension for a period drives home the need for careful and continuous DD by leaders to ensure the place is cleaned of these hackers. Faction play is the ideal vehicle to ensure that, by making faction leaders strictly accountable for their faction. Faction leader is suspended, the faction is suspended and others in it can remain and sit out the suspension or leave for the period of the suspension and operate normally (except the faction leader). It only becomes a slippery slope or a tangled web when wilful blindness becomes a defense. If faction leaders are aware of the responsibilities of being a faction leader then there is no issue. The community must see a consistent approach. The wilful blindness defense promotes the perception of inconsistency with the community as we now have.

I completely agree with you Wai. The only problem is that there are many faction leaders that are probably unaware of those responsibilities. There are many players that are not on this forum, and many are unaware of these issues. My faction leader did not know about this forum or many of these issues until I joined his faction. He now inspects all of our new member's inventories and donations against there IPH for any suspicious activity.

Weed
07-02-2013, 07:14 AM
They mean slippery slope of losing gold buying players and money lost from players not able to play or quitting.

Hooligany
07-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Our test accounts do not join any public factions, attack any players, or participate in events.

Please go ahead and submit any information you have on suspicious players to us (name and level, or write on their wall and we can track them even easier) through our ticketing system and we'll investigate and banhammer them once we confirm whether or not they are cheating.

It's a slippery slope when it comes to banning or blocking factions from winning prizes. We have found factions that have knowingly harbored or actively encouraged cheating and they have been disqualified from events. However there are also many faction leaders who accidentally take in a player who is cheating and we do not think it would be fair to punish them just because they accepted someone who broke the rules into their faction.

Thanks for explaining...
I have reported similar hackers to no avail. During the fvf event I still see the players n faction doing well. As u r aware, during the last fvf event, the faction members n scores r all transparent for all.

Wai
07-02-2013, 07:27 AM
.....The only problem is that there are many faction leaders that are probably unaware of those responsibilities. There are many players that are not on this forum, and many are unaware of these issues....(edited)

Agreed an in line with my 3rd last sentence. Gree should 'push' out a message to all factions concerning the strict liability of faction leaders. They have buttons that are only seen by faction leaders in the factions now. Create another button for them that explains the responsibility and strict liability along with anything else they want to advise them of consistent with the TOS.

Hooligany
07-02-2013, 07:49 PM
True Oracle spoken! Agree, but Mr/Mrs Oracle - PLEASE DO something about those as they keep circling around AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN, war after war SAME 'suspected' accounts, and nothing's been done...

Can you put your Oracle HAMMERFIST of them finally please? ^_*

Very true. Will such account actually be banned or no?

007 Free Agent
07-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Very true. Will such account actually be banned or no?

The specific account may get removed after several reports on it. However, the true issue is the lack of security. There simply isn't enough manpower to remove all reported accounts. Increase the security or write scripts to constantly search players inventories. There are specific units such as the ones mentioned in the OP that no one could have legitimately.