PDA

View Full Version : Android crashing when trying to open WD tab. Any tips?

jackdabc
06-30-2013, 07:31 PM
I have a faction teammate who's android phone is crashing every time he tries to open the WD tab. Apparently he has the latest android operating system. A ticket has been sent to customer support but I'm wondering if anyone else has had these issues and may have a solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

J

whitefire
07-01-2013, 12:00 AM
I had this at the start of Poland too. I was using the MW version before the latest because the stats were just about perfect. I compared it with my own spreadsheets and the match was near perfect. Also attacking was good as both my and my opponents' stats were as you would expect.

Then came Poland and I could play the game, but not the war. After a frantic upgrade all was 'fine' meaning I could compete, but this version is much worse than the previous one. My stats soared again, battling is a mess because I have no clue when I'll win consistently or not and communicating opponent stats to my faction mates is no use because they see totally different stuff.

That rant being over, my advice is to delete the current and upgrade to the latest version of MW. In a few hours, I'm back to the better version. Come on Greed! You finally get something right and then you break it again!

surajit
07-01-2013, 12:33 AM
i have exactly the same problem , imagine u save health for a target to atk 2 minutes remaining war end and ur app crashes and restarts , sent report but **** just keeps happening

Philly982
07-01-2013, 06:11 AM
We have many Android players having many issues during Poland. Some cannot access in-game faction forum, some have lost their entire inventories, all are having stats swinging drastically, rival's defensive stats are different than iOS, Poland rewards list is all blank, only 3 hits with full health or after a gold refill, game does not load (sometimes taking 10 - 15 log-in attempts), force closing when app actually opens, force closing when going into faction tab, force closing when opening WD screen, force closing after a minute, and more force closing all around in general........just to name a few. Basically the game is broken for most of our Android players!

andy_xyz2004
07-01-2013, 06:28 AM
same here, but i learn how to minimize crash while tap WD icon,
still crashed, but at least i can hit Wall/rivals,