PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for a few good men ;)

Zenobia
06-30-2013, 06:16 PM
... to join my guild, Murder of Crows. C'mon, boys, you know you wanna hang with us. Join MoC and you can! Life in MoC is exciting, titillating even. Get in bed with us and you'll never regret it. ;)

Is you guild no fun? We are. :cool: We laugh until we cry (or even snort, not mentioning any names on the laugh-snorting) regularly. Over the course of our time as a guild we have become a family... one where there is always room for another to marry in and become as close as those of us born into it.

Does your guild not win as much for you as it should? We do. We have ranked Top 10 - Top 50 in every war, two of those gem-free. We get together before each war and decide as a team if the Top 10 or 25 prize is worth the gem push and if so we do it. We have free and light gem spenders on the team as well, who all contribute 110% in whatever way they can. You will not be wasting your potential with us. You will score! You will soar! CAW!

Does your guild have real-life girls in it? Ours does - lots of us! You'll see when you join. ;)

But in all seriousness, do you have what it takes to be a Crow? We require an average daily donation of 100k gold. We are looking for players with >100k CP per war, ideally, but willing to look at a lesser track record with clear potential. Right now, we need to restore the perfect balance we had of gemmers and free/light gem players and to do that, we are looking mainly for gemmers. Willingness to put in at least a couple mountains per non-gem-boycott war (depending on our goal that war, of which every gemmer has a say in) is not a requirement but will give your application extra credit. The most important requirement is that you be willing to join in our community, and converse with us daily, via forum / live chat (g+ / skype). Also the most important requirement with that (I guess it's a tie lol) is activity. We expect everyone to be present throughout the wars when they don't have a good reason not to be. And we expect you to enjoy yourself. :)

MURDER OF CROWS
Health regen time: 14%
Casualty rate: 19%
Upgrade time: 23%
Building cost: 23%
One opening currently, more very soon. And despite the thread title, it goes without saying that we'd love a few good women as much as a few good men.

Here's my number; so call me maybe: Zenobia (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?67477-Zenobia)
or call Skyraiders (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?77869-Skyraiders) or Dirt road Joe (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?61219-Dirt-road-Joe).
Guild invite code: 693-336-072

Zenobia
07-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Forgot to mention: No hackers! We play fair. It's much more fun than cheating could ever be. :)

Zenobia
07-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Stephano, we have a generic thread for people recruiting and looking for guilds. If you would, please delete your recruiting post in our recruiting thread and post in the appropriate thread instead. Many thanks!

Stefano Firerivers
07-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Stephano, we have a generic thread for people recruiting and looking for guilds. If you would, please delete your recruiting post in our recruiting thread and post in the appropriate thread instead. Many thanks!

Will do Zenobia, I do apologise. Want to do my best by the guild but it's so hard finding where to go on here isn't it. Well for a newbie it is.

My apologies once again....

Stefano
:-)

Zenobia
07-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Will do Zenobia, I do apologise. Want to do my best by the guild but it's so hard finding where to go on here isn't it. Well for a newbie it is.

My apologies once again....

Stefano
:-)
All is well, Stefano. The general recruiting thread had fallen off the first page, and it's only because I remembered there was one that I went back a page or two to find it, and bump it. I asked in that thread that moderators sticky that thread because it really should be very easy to find and it was not. So I totally understand you using what you could find. Good luck to you and your guild!

Gambit12
07-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Why don't you join the FUN Guild team, Zenobia..?

Skyraiders
07-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Why don't you join the FUN Guild team, Zenobia..?

Hey keep your hands off our girl......she's ours and you can't have her.....go find your own......LMAO. J/K

Zenobia
07-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Gambit, my dear, why don't YOU join me and become a Crow? :cool: We birds have much more real 'fun' with each other. All kinds of fun!

Sky, now, now, you may be crow family, but only I decide whose hands may be on me. ;) Are you going protective big brother on me lol?

Zenobia
07-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Just a little nudge (thread bump) :)

Stefano Firerivers
07-05-2013, 07:45 PM
All is well, Stefano. The general recruiting thread had fallen off the first page, and it's only because I remembered there was one that I went back a page or two to find it, and bump it. I asked in that thread that moderators sticky that thread because it really should be very easy to find and it was not. So I totally understand you using what you could find. Good luck to you and your guild!

Hi Zenobia! Me again :D Not really related to your recruitment drive but I was just on here and wanted to say thank you for your post and your manner. You were a real 'Gem', that meaning classy, elegant and something all the big guilds love to play with! (Judging by the poaching posts lol) I did actually get a couple of players in from a couple of top 25 guilds which was a coup and they like the atmosphere so much they are staying, we also got the guild quest finished a couple of days early. So it all worked out well. Thanks once again for your help and the impressive way in which you told me to "Go Away" so elegantly. :D
Good luck & kindest regards,
Stefano Fireriver
Ally - 136-535-347
Guild - 732-671-363

Dirt road Joe
07-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Bump! Join us! :cool:

Gambit12
07-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Gambit, my dear, why don't YOU join me and become a Crow? :cool: We birds have much more real 'fun' with each other. All kinds of fun!

Sky, now, now, you may be crow family, but only I decide whose hands may be on me. ;) Are you going protective big brother on me lol?

Maybe someday when i go Free slash light gems & i'll join you guys. And hopefully one day, we'll just see...

Zenobia
07-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Maybe someday when i go Free slash light gems & i'll join you guys. And hopefully one day, we'll just see...

You'll always be welcome!

As for anyone looking for a new guild now, we just unlocked spots 47 & 48 and anyone who has good stats for their level and energy/dedication we would be willing to let in before the war starts tomorrow on a probationary basis. By that we mean: fight with us for the war, then decide if you want to stay with us and we with you. :)

Smexy
07-11-2013, 10:42 PM
We are looking for a few good members, we have fun and have 2 open slots at this time

Underdogs finished 215 last battle, 182 and 208 in the battles before.

180-224-204 invite code, message me if you have any questions.

46 total spots 2 remaining - Act Today!

-19% upgrade costs
-23% building upgrade time
-10% Casualty rate

Hope to see you with us soon!