PDA

View Full Version : Is it against game rules to attack players more than once?

gcooldude
06-30-2013, 03:49 PM
I had someone posting on my wall complaining I was attacking him too much, I think at the most I may have attacked him 10 times. Is it wrong to do that? Could I get banned for attacking a player that much?

AK-47
06-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Are you serious? This is a game called CRIME City...... we are criminals.... there are no rules

And by your join date on this forum, I'd say this is a trolling question, but maybe not hahaha

gcooldude
06-30-2013, 04:08 PM
Not trolling or trying to cause any trouble, being serious.

candyson
06-30-2013, 04:53 PM
There is a limit, but 10 attacks isn't against the rules.

marlinfan
06-30-2013, 05:07 PM
You've had your forum account since Nov 2011. I'm sure you know the answer to the question

TZora
06-30-2013, 05:24 PM
as tough as it may sound to you, the answer to your question is Yes. attacking people and robbing people is a serious offense in a game like "crimecity" .. i mean, they call it crimecity because we are good caring people and we're supposed to hold tight, play in love and harmony, care for each other, whenever we see rival's buildings uncollected, we should call them up and tell them to quickly collect builds so that you don't accidentally hit one of their buildings. attacking and robbing is totally out of question! what kind of dork you are to even think of such a heinous crime to attack or rob someone. yeah i get it, you would say "just one attack" but seriously? don't you have a heart? what about your soul? doesn't it bleed (ouchie bad biology) when you open the rivals list or visit someone's hood and tap on another poor soul? at this point, i don't even think you are a human .. you've betrayed humanity and humiliated brotherhood, you'll rot in hell!

*pssst ... good job, beat him 10 every 2 hours*

PawnXIIX
06-30-2013, 05:43 PM
For some strange reason there's been recent events where I'm getting anywhere from 12 - 17 attacks versus a person. I also recieved 20 hits in a row this last 2 hour period. It's a server glitch, and I doubt you're going to get banned for it. I think it has something to do with mistimed data being exchanged too fast for the server to keep track of exactly how many hits a person has received, because most of the times I've been attacked more than 10 times is when more than one person was attacking me at the same time.

Dipstik
06-30-2013, 05:52 PM
You get to rob people one time for each henchman you have up to a maximum limit. Attacking extra times is cheating.

TZora
06-30-2013, 05:58 PM
You get to rob people one time for each henchman you have up to a maximum limit. Attacking extra times is cheating.
yup .. henchmen go on a roundtable meeting and decide how many attacks you are allowed on a rival. henchmen carry a lot of data with them and process it through their super computers and layout a plan for you. only then you can attack ur rival(s).

Lurker
06-30-2013, 06:56 PM
"Is it wrong to do that?"
Yes

"Could I get banned for attacking a player that much?"
Absolutely, you better be careful there.

Good luck getting unbanned. I'd add 25 henchmen as a preemptive move.

TZora
06-30-2013, 07:52 PM
people are attacking and robbing in crimecity .. the world is coming to an end!

Rastas
07-01-2013, 01:24 AM
I had someone posting on my wall complaining I was attacking him too much, I think at the most I may have attacked him 10 times. Is it wrong to do that? Could I get banned for attacking a player that much?

The best thing you could do is send in a ticket to Gree with a screenshot of his wall comments. Explain that you didn't know that attacking multiple times was considering cheating and politely ask that they do not ban you.

Best of luck mate :)

N41LZ
07-02-2013, 05:04 AM

If you don't have enough henchmen, a cheaper alternative is to buy a few chinese lion statues or polar bears.
they act as sentry guns in your hood and go beat up on any attackers.

i prefer polar bears as you get an additonal 100k atk and def if you put 4 of them together.

Bala82
07-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Here my topic :)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41941-PVP-Technique-10-Hits

WinkadInk
07-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Lol if somebody complains you attack too much and are a tool about it...farm, farm away. If they are actually cool, it takes away the fun so I leave em be. U can get banned though if you talk back in a vulgar and abusive way lol

Sideline Sal
07-02-2013, 01:51 PM
If you don't have enough henchmen, a cheaper alternative is to buy a few chinese lion statues or polar bears.
they act as sentry guns in your hood and go beat up on any attackers.

i prefer polar bears as you get an additonal 100k atk and def if you put 4 of them together.

Does a Polar Bear Statue and Chinese Lion Statue really have attributes attached to them?

wayno
07-02-2013, 02:00 PM
What are henchmen?

ShawnBB
07-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Does a Polar Bear Statue and Chinese Lion Statue really have attributes attached to them?

Oh yeah! Don't you miss it. I'm from china and I knew that Chinese lion statues go with pairs as the GateGuard. They even carved a penis for the lion, but it's too small that even chinese people without erection is longer than that little piece of crap.
If I remember correctly, Chinese lion also add stats, go check it for me N41LZ, will ya

OBAMASMAMA
07-02-2013, 02:14 PM

Your trolling/ stupidity should most certainly get you banned.

wa7sh the second
07-02-2013, 02:33 PM
just attack the life out of him.

Dipstik
07-02-2013, 02:39 PM
What are henchmen?

Henchmen are like friends who will never judge you, never leave you, never cause drama, and will fight ferociously to the bitter end in defense of your hood. They fear neither death nor pain. While a normal mafia member can be fickle or even treacherous, choosing to leave you at the drop of a hat, Henchmen are FOREVER.

They are available for 17 gold under the "special" tab in the Store.

Does that answer your question?

wa7sh the second
07-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Henchmen are like friends who will never judge you, never leave you, never cause drama, and will fight ferociously to the bitter end in defense of your hood. They fear neither death nor pain. While a normal mafia member can be fickle or even treacherous, choosing to leave you at the drop of a hat, Henchmen are FOREVER.

dont listen to him. henchmen are for lazy people that are not bothered to type codes in to increase there mafia. btw dippy u need 3 more ;)

Dipstik
07-02-2013, 02:52 PM
dont listen to him. henchmen are for lazy people that are not bothered to type codes in to increase there mafia. btw dippy u need 3 more ;)

You do know there's a modifier that removes three mafia members from a defending player so if I have 500 or more it only shows 497, right?

wa7sh the second
07-02-2013, 03:01 PM
You do know there's a modifier that removes three mafia members from a defending player so if I have 500 or more it only shows 497, right?

dude, you do know it was a joke...right?

Dipstik
07-02-2013, 03:03 PM
dude, you do know it was a joke...right?

Apparently not. Work on your timing, I guess. I can almost hear the funny being sucked out of the thread.

wa7sh the second
07-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Apparently not. Work on your timing, I guess. I can almost hear the funny being sucked out of the thread.

your the only one ;)

Dipstik
07-02-2013, 03:23 PM
your the only one ;)

Yore Right. That doesn't surprise me. I'm well known for my complete and utter lack of a sense of humor. Also, you're spelling needs work.

wa7sh the second
07-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Yore Right. That doesn't surprise me. I'm well known for my complete and utter lack of a sense of humor. Also, you're spelling needs work......
naah

reras
07-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Yore Right. That doesn't surprise me. I'm well known for my complete and utter lack of a sense of humor. Also, you're spelling needs work.

Hahaha! That was funny! =)

wayno
07-03-2013, 01:53 AM

Yes, yhank you

Lurker
07-03-2013, 01:57 AM
That, Dippy, is an awesome response.

Lurker
07-03-2013, 02:01 AM
Yes, they do

Lurker
07-03-2013, 02:13 AM
Bala, that thread you posted is too funny.

Here my topic :)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41941-PVP-Technique-10-Hits

Bala82
07-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Bala, that thread you posted is too funny.

Yes i am glad you enjoy it :)

N41LZ
07-03-2013, 03:49 AM
Oh yeah! Don't you miss it. I'm from china and I knew that Chinese lion statues go with pairs as the GateGuard. They even carved a penis for the lion, but it's too small that even chinese people without erection is longer than that little piece of crap.
If I remember correctly, Chinese lion also add stats, go check it for me N41LZ, will ya

Oh, and make sure you place a chinese flag next to it as well, my stats jumped enormously after doing that. It must be rallying and inspiring my henchmen