PDA

View Full Version : Account lost - best way to get it back? Any other way than email support?

teo
06-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Just lost my game; it was transferred to a device that is now lost and obviously I can't assign 'old device' to make a transfer back to my main device - my phone.

I have put in a support email. With the current response time being 2 weeks to get the automated 'is the issue still present' and then an unknown amount of time after responding to that I am making the feeble attempt at asking if there is any other way of getting my account pointed back to my main phone??

I included the latest game/device stamp I had saved from my phone in the support email.

Assault and Flattery - any chance of you seeing this and being able to help?

This sucks... :(

K-Dawg
06-30-2013, 01:40 PM
iTunes or iCloud. if you can't do either of these then you're SOL

teo
06-30-2013, 03:37 PM
On Android..

alanlod
06-30-2013, 04:49 PM
Icloud on android? Not sure about that :-) . Is there no way to manually change files so that it matches stamp from email that would be ideal considering I have the exact same issue

TZora
06-30-2013, 05:31 PM
the title made me LOL (big time) .. "any other way to get it back than email support" .. yea we know the horrors of contacting the support. gree, you've really got to be ashamed of yourself now. people are scared to go through the horrors of your support ... rofl

teo
06-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Icloud on android? Not sure about that :-) . Is there no way to manually change files so that it matches stamp from email that would be ideal considering I have the exact same issue

No sure I am following you here, but I don't think there is anything the player can do. The device 'allocation' I would think is handled on the server end. I imagine it is a field in a database that must match something on the client side for the game to load on a device. Not that I know what I am talking about in any way..

I am super bummed...... I know I am just fantasizing when I hope for another way to resolve this....If I am out for a month I am really getting behind

alanlod
07-01-2013, 05:54 AM
Tried to pm you bro but quota for pm exceeded

alanlod
07-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Got mine back :-)

SC4R
07-01-2013, 01:21 PM
I too lost one of my accounts. I'm still waiting for Gree to reply to the support email. It's been a week.

alanlod
07-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Teo pm me bro I can help