PDA

View Full Version : Gree please stop treating your higher levels so badly during WD

thunder
06-30-2013, 08:07 AM
Everyone knows that the higher levels get little points, even when a level 250 is attacking another level 250. I know you dont want the higher levels beating up the way lower levels. could you have it where the level 250 attacks a level 200 or higher he/she will get the same amount of points as a level 100 attacking that player? or something like that.
These are the people who have been playing the game the longest and some of them has put a lot of money in the game. I seen a lot of higher level players leave the faction im in because they couldnt afford or didnt want to have to put a lot more attacks in to get the same points as a lower level player.
Some have even left the game instead of going to a lower level faction.
I Know the bottom line is money. without money this game wouldnt be around. I dont think you will lose any money if you gave higher levels more points. 1. you wouldnt have people afraid to level up, you will have more people doing the ltq. 2.more of your higher levels will stay around giving you more money instead of leaving the game.
on the back of my id card at work it says do the right thing. Im asking you to do the right thing.
thanks.
please respond to this message. saying that you are working on a solution to give higher levels more points. or that its going to stay the same. thanks

Generik79
06-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Here here: "working on a solution" before you lose me and my friend$.

dpghost mobile
06-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Everything being said, we all know that you shouldn't swallow each and every XP increase.
try a diet

ExtremeP7
06-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Don't kill me for saying this, but the current set up allows for a certain degree of strategy while working through the game (i.e. choose you XP gains carefully). Although I sometimes get frustrated with it, it forces you to approach the game more deliberately before you end up in the "whale zone". That being said, I doubt they will change anything. Drawing out game play for non-gold players puts pressure on them to purchase gold out of frustration. Likewise, getting less hits as a high level player also pressures those players to purchase gold, as you said, to make the same amount of points as LLPs...

Agent Orange
06-30-2013, 09:25 AM
Don't kill me for saying this, but the current set up allows for a certain degree of strategy while working through the game (i.e. choose you XP gains carefully). Although I sometimes get frustrated with it, it forces you to approach the game more deliberately before you end up in the "whale zone". That being said, I doubt they will change anything. Drawing out game play for non-gold players puts pressure on them to purchase gold out of frustration. Likewise, getting less hits as a high level player also pressures those players to purchase gold, as you said, to make the same amount of points as LLPs...

Does seem to follow the 'buy gold or die philosophy' which unfortunately is not working in War of Nations.

Azn
06-30-2013, 09:27 AM

You sir are retarded. What kind of person who spent his money and time in the game to reach higher levels would want to be treated lower then a new low leveled player.

Anonymously Yours
06-30-2013, 10:18 AM
It's always about inducing the subjects to readily give more to receive less. It's marketing 101. If you've convinced yourself you MUST do something or have something, you'll keep spending to acquire it or to keep it. The haves and the have nots. Or, gotta have and gonna get it. Keep exchanging something of real value for something of no value, or harmful value.

You wouldn't buy the aroma of steak, unless the steak came with it. Nor would you buy the new car smell, unless you received the car.

Here you're buying an illusion. You're feeding your own ego. It's a very clever scheme, but in time it'll implode upon itself. Illusions are always paired with addictions.

The concept doesn't work unless the true target MUST have it regularly. What's that REALLY sound like to you?

KFH
06-30-2013, 10:52 AM
so the strategy of this game is to know not to level into the whale zone....

Sumiala
06-30-2013, 02:49 PM
It's always about inducing the subjects to readily give more to receive less. It's marketing 101. If you've convinced yourself you MUST do something or have something, you'll keep spending to acquire it or to keep it. The haves and the have nots. Or, gotta have and gonna get it. Keep exchanging something of real value for something of no value, or harmful value.

You wouldn't buy the aroma of steak, unless the steak came with it. Nor would you buy the new car smell, unless you received the car.

Here you're buying an illusion. You're feeding your own ego. It's a very clever scheme, but in time it'll implode upon itself. Illusions are always paired with addictions.

The concept doesn't work unless the true target MUST have it regularly. What's that REALLY sound like to you?

Finally somebody talking sense!
The minute I spend a penny of real money on MW, is the same minute I will erase this game from my device. I have far better ways to stewart my real money...

Weed
06-30-2013, 03:15 PM

You can get the new car smell from any automotive Parts supply outlet or section. They usually sell 3 for about $2.99 :)

ExtremeP7
06-30-2013, 03:40 PM
You sir are retarded. What kind of person who spent his money and time in the game to reach higher levels would want to be treated lower then a new low leveled player.

Looks like someone is upset they spent their allowance money all on one game....

Azn
06-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Looks like someone is upset they spent their allowance money all on one game....

Uh no? I get all mine by free from doing free offers on tapjoy for gold... You obviously don't see that your logic is flawed. Your basically saying that all the older members who have reached the highest level didn't "strategize" well with the exp gains. Which is insulting to them.

mldmkm
06-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Why don't GREE take the same strategy as Faction Vs Faction, you get more points when you attack player with nearest defense. That way it will be fair on all members and we will have real fights. Gree is losing money because I am a good gold spender, but if I dont get targets I dont hit, I dont waste my gold to get low points. if same strategy is applied as faction vs faction, I feel it will be fair to all.

Archer59
06-30-2013, 06:29 PM
Higher level players should be expected to win. A lower level player defeating a higher level one should be rewarded for their ability to do so. Like I've read a thousand times...don't level up if you can't defend yourself.

Most strong upper level players are on top factions that score more points in one battle than most lower factions score in an entire war, so I'm don't see why there is so much discussion on this topic. "It just doesn't matter", lol

I am a cow
06-30-2013, 07:10 PM
Higher level players should be expected to win. A lower level player defeating a higher level one should be rewarded for their ability to do so. Like I've read a thousand times...don't level up if you can't defend yourself.

Most strong upper level players are on top factions that score more points in one battle than most lower factions score in an entire war, so I'm don't see why there is so much discussion on this topic. "It just doesn't matter", lol

Like your logic if you are level 200 with 30k defense then its your bloody fault, you didn't think twice before levelling. I only level when I have made sure that my defense is 1.2 times more than level

mldmkm
06-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Archer59, good logic, I am high level and very high attack defense player. I hardly get any loss. My problem is when we meet the faction who are only low level players, there is no way I can score over 120 war points. I score over 1M war points, so I am not crying for that. This time around I dont get any target to score off points. This time we got only low level factions, and I am not spending gold to score 120 points per hit. Low level guys also spend same money as I do. if GREE makes it like faction v/s faction style of fighting, then we can score off points againts opponent who has defense closest to our attacks. That would make it fair for everyone.

Also, I dont level up unneccessary, I get leveled up only during energy events and World domination events. If you score more than 400K world domination points you are forced to level up couple of times. Most high level players have the same problem.

Archer59
06-30-2013, 09:28 PM
Mldmkm: well stated. I'm trying to keep my faction as low as possible...we score great points on hits, 285-440 but are mainly free players so we don't score a ton per event. Top 400 currently. I wonder why you are getting matched with lower factions?

OBAMASMAMA
06-30-2013, 09:37 PM
Does seem to follow the 'buy gold or die philosophy' which unfortunately is not working in War of Nations.

Isn't that the truth. +1 for Agent Orange

procsyzarc
06-30-2013, 09:57 PM
As stated in other threads on this topic where people talk about strategy.

A lot of long term players where at level cap well before there were boss events or factions or any other reason not too level came along, for it to be justified as strategy everyone would have been reset to L1 when the changes were made so they could chose strategize their xp if this had have happened then your case would be fair enough but it didn’t so we can’t claim it is a strategy to be low level when a large percentage of players weren’t given the option.

Fact is Gree obviously isn’t playing the same game the rest of us are since they still consider leveling an advantage

mldmkm
06-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Mldmkm: well stated. I'm trying to keep my faction as low as possible...we score great points on hits, 285-440 but are mainly free players so we don't score a ton per event. Top 400 currently. I wonder why you are getting matched with lower factions?

we got matched up with factions with low level players not with low ranked factions. I just cant do anything with those factions, don't want to waste gold for 120 war points per hit. I had enough gold, enough fire power but only fault is that I am at high level.

surajit
07-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Everyone knows that the higher levels get little points, even when a level 250 is attacking another level 250. I know you dont want the higher levels beating up the way lower levels. could you have it where the level 250 attacks a level 200 or higher he/she will get the same amount of points as a level 100 attacking that player? or something like that.
These are the people who have been playing the game the longest and some of them has put a lot of money in the game. I seen a lot of higher level players leave the faction im in because they couldnt afford or didnt want to have to put a lot more attacks in to get the same points as a lower level player.
Some have even left the game instead of going to a lower level faction.
I Know the bottom line is money. without money this game wouldnt be around. I dont think you will lose any money if you gave higher levels more points. 1. you wouldnt have people afraid to level up, you will have more people doing the ltq. 2.more of your higher levels will stay around giving you more money instead of leaving the game.
on the back of my id card at work it says do the right thing. Im asking you to do the right thing.
thanks.
please respond to this message. saying that you are working on a solution to give higher levels more points. or that its going to stay the same. thanks

i absolutely agree with thunder here , if u level up ( which is essential and sometimes u are almost forced to ) and see all the money u spent on gold is useless and your own faction is trying to kick u out for producing lower WD points than half of his level its embarrassing and frustrating , GREE wtf !

marklinalexanderho
07-01-2013, 01:19 AM
i have a few high levels in my faction & some of them spend truckloads of gold juz to get 300-400k of wd pts. i tink we need to think cohesive way of rewarding them especially in war.

a. L250 attacks L250 = 200 wd pts (w/ wall destroyed already)
b. L250 attacks L200 = 225 wd pts ( "" )
c. L250 attacks L150 = 250 wd pts ( "" )
d. L250 attacks L100 = 275 wd pts ( "" )
e. L250 attacks >L100 = 300 wd pts ( "" )
this way it won't affect lower levels' current meta of things & at d same time continue encouraging players to level up safely instead of camping so hard until they cry.

2. or u could make it easier on the $500/mth part-time engineers & simply increase health regen for players higher than level 150 with a gradient effect until they hit 250.

these r d 2 proposed ideas i have hope it helps =)

Zonfry
07-01-2013, 02:30 AM
You can get the new car smell from any automotive Parts supply outlet or section. They usually sell 3 for about $2.99 :)

some of those cheap chinese cars dont' cost much more, do they come with that new car smell or is it an optional extra?

Web323
07-01-2013, 08:21 AM
They should go back to the orginal scoring system that we had in Brazil.

Chikin
07-01-2013, 08:35 AM
They should go back to the orginal scoring system that we had in Brazil.

Well why do that. The way it is now FORCES you to purchase more gold and feed the beast!!
Sad but true. I only know of the stats being lower because of the top 10 teams and what I used to see the points with this event.

Web323
07-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Well why do that. The way it is now FORCES you to purchase more gold and feed the beast!!
Sad but true. I only know of the stats being lower because of the top 10 teams and what I used to see the points with this event.

I spend less now since there is no point in spending gold if you only get an avg of 268WD