PDA

View Full Version : Help with transferring games

Josh611
06-29-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm trying to transfer my game to a new iPhone. I synced it up with iCloud but the MW game put me to a lvl 1. I then tried to use the Funzio ID but it says there is no game linked with this device which is not true because when I clicked old device on my old phone it says you are good to go, just sign in with your funzio ID on the new device. Can anyone help? I have to send the old phone back by Monday so I need to figure this out now.

Thanks in advance
Josh

Poopenshire
06-29-2013, 05:22 PM
your not really syncing. they you need to recover from a previous save..... not 1 person i know has ever gotten it to work. you might just have to call apple and have them help. the guys in support here do not have a call in number and are incapable of realtime help.

Josh611
06-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Does anyone know if taking screen shots of all my information through the support email will work? Such as the device and player ID and all that other stuff? That's the last thing I can think of.

Anonymously Yours
06-29-2013, 07:27 PM
Does anyone know if taking screen shots of all my information through the support email will work? Such as the device and player ID and all that other stuff? That's the last thing I can think of.

Screenshots of your profile page helps support, especially if you take them daily.
The ONLY way out of this dilemma is to send the dreaded ticket, explain as best you can what you want to have them do:

Please move my character, MR BIGSTUFF from my iPhone 4S to my iPhone 5.

They'll need information such as:
Player ID: 111222333
Device ID: 91336B77-8CCC-4123-B11S-EB3A53432789
Device: iPad Mini (WiFi)Be polite, be patient, they tend to move rather deliberately.
I lived this for almost a week. That's considered pretty fast.