PDA

View Full Version : Get +1 energy reward

[JAG] Ryan
06-29-2013, 02:17 PM
Hi there
Help us un guild quest, we are currently on 10/15 and get the final reward providing +1 energy!
As we have cleaned up after last war we have 15 slots open.
Join today and enjoy the rewards.

We also have a lot of guild bonuses unlocked, so it should help increase your kingdom more quickly.

[JAG] Ryan
07-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Still looking for daily players.
Join now and earn the reward for guild quest 11/15.

Alena
07-01-2013, 02:02 PM
14/15 and 15/15 are very hard....
all other are easy against.

Stefano Firerivers
07-01-2013, 02:26 PM
(Excuse me for interupting [JAG] Ryan but unable to start a thread yet, still building up comments and after the same as you)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

At this current moment in time we are on the verge of completing level 14 of the guild quest and scheduled to allow ourselves three days to complete level 15. Our guild members are exhausted and weary but are still fighting valiantly. I never recruit like this as we are a VERY close band of brothers and sisters that enjoy the friendships we have forged through the game, but the potential we have in completing level 15 means that our future abilities to complete quests and hence improve ourselves further are worth trying something different. I normally encourage inexperienced players and we enjoy training them up and building a rapport, this has created great loyalty within the guild. At this moment I require some outside help to try and reward my fellow members with a prize that they deserve. If you are prepared to enter our guild and throw a few gems and lashings of hard work to help us achieve this prize then I would be very grateful, obviously you too would pick up the prize of the energy replenishing Dragon. I would actually hope that you enjoy our atmosphere so much that you stay, if however you wish to move on then fine, we would be happy to allow you to continue to lodge with us until the start of the next conquest and thus receive the bonuses we have. I enjoy my role of encouraging new players but I also take my role of protecting our existing players from freeloaders and unsociable players, so I must warn you that on entering the guild I expect to see action immediately. If you have not assisted with the cause within three hours of entry I would have no option but to remove you from the guild, purely out of respect for the fantastic efforts that my members have already delivered.
Kindest regards,
Stefano Fireriver
607K level 167
IPH 18k
Founder
Kingdom United Legion - A Top 300 Guild (But now newly managed)
Guild Guardian 1million A/D
Mention that you saw our request on the forum.

(Many thanks [JAG] Ryan)

ELVIS2K13
07-01-2013, 02:28 PM
4 days left dont give up.

Stefano Firerivers
07-01-2013, 02:43 PM
4 days left dont give up.

Thanks Elvis! Just trying hard so that we can punch a little harder than the average light usage/non gem guild! :-D

[JAG] Ryan
07-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Only 2 mobs missing for 12/15 quest.
Jump in now and get the reward, Frost Whelp, 4861/5139.
You only have a few minutes left, so hurry up.

sousas
07-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Ryan;847798']Only 2 mobs missing for 12/15 quest.
Jump in now and get the reward, Frost Whelp, 4861/5139.
You only have a few minutes left, so hurry up.

Sorry but you will hardly finish it. You already behind schedule.

In a couple of hours we are starting 15/15. If you are interested in getting reward and participate you can earn the bonus.

Pm me or just sent request. ID in my signature.

Anyway good luck.