PDA

View Full Version : easy to spot hacker, dumb or what?

xlcoollx
06-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi, it seems definitely during war some people are hacking. how do you tell?

When you snipe a target, lets say PersonA/700k def/level 240. that like maybe 2 hours after war start and you fought faction A

then, when you fought faction A again in like 12 hours times, u go hit person A, and surprise!!!! his stats jump 890k/249. Isn it COOL? DUMB GUY or?

FYI, I reported him and his faction. Anybody got a better explanation to explain his stats boost and level boost in 12 hours? please note he is max allie already.

quagmir
06-29-2013, 10:52 AM
boost buildings, guild boosts and 2 unit L.E.

xlcoollx
06-29-2013, 10:58 AM
boost buildings, guild boosts and 2 unit L.E.

Nope. in the war, we hit him before there. unless u telling me his boost building is destroyed completely. he sould have his boost before hand already. plus, increase 9 levels to 249? :)

quagmir
06-29-2013, 11:13 AM
you asked how he could jump in stats. I gave you reasons. the 2 L.E. set alone makes it super easy to jump 200k in stats. maybe he was tired of being pounded on and bought gold... I have been told people buy gold in this game for units.

I am not telling you anything, you are already convinced when the info given isn't pointing to hacking. you didnt take note of the units either, your evidence was he raised his stats by a small amount.

so now he increased 9 levels also? sounds like a witch hunt when there are obvious better targets to be looking at.

Sirius
06-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Closing this thread folks. Send in a report to support so they can look into it further.

/Closed