PDA

View Full Version : Gree please fix this major war issue!

CAPT.GIN
06-29-2013, 07:49 AM
Gree if someone is 50k-100k stronger then someone please explain to me why they lose, last time I checked if someone is stronger then another player there should be no reason for them to lose, I understand skill points and bonuses play a role in this but still like I said if someone is 50k-100k stronger then someone then there is no reason for them to lose at all, Gree please address this with your engineers and fix this major issue!

Normnutman
06-29-2013, 09:10 AM
With defensive boost, I am 135,000 higher than advertised. 50-100 is well within reason.

HGF69
06-29-2013, 09:23 AM
I get more peeved when I do a gold refill then lose 1-2 out of 4.

PITA4PRES
06-29-2013, 09:55 AM
I am losing to people I should beat, and when I check my attack it is much lower than what it should be. It was lower than what my raw stats were, so any bonuses or skill points I have weren't even counted. It's ridiculous. I am going up against tougher factions because I am in a higher ranked one this time around and going against much tougher factions and don't know if that plays a role in it.

Anonymously Yours
06-29-2013, 10:12 AM
Its just a game, win or lose,you're having fun with 60 good, anonymous friends.

CAPT.GIN
06-29-2013, 10:59 AM
I get more peeved when I do a gold refill then lose 1-2 out of 4.

Yes I have noticed this as well! As soon as I refil I always lose the first attack and win the last 3, also 25 gold bars for a refil is outrageous! At least lower to 20

CAPT.GIN
06-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Its just a game, win or lose,you're having fun with 60 good, anonymous friends.

Is that rite pj?

Rowdydowdy
06-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Yes I have noticed this as well! As soon as I refil I always lose the first attack and win the last 3, also 25 gold bars for a refil is outrageous! At least lower to 20

Should be ten gold per refill. Or 8 hits per 25 gold. 4 hits for 25 gold is BS.

JohnnyR
06-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Gree if someone is 50k-100k stronger then someone please explain to me why they lose, last time I checked if someone is stronger then another player there should be no reason for them to lose, I understand skill points and bonuses play a role in this but still like I said if someone is 50k-100k stronger then someone then there is no reason for them to lose at all, Gree please address this with your engineers and fix this major issue!

Real life guerilla warfare has overcome massive empires in history. American Revolution, Vietnam War, and the Soviet/Afghan wars come to mind

If there was no randomness, sheer chance, etc-it wouldn't be fun. The mystery is there on purpose. Don't like it? Find a threshold that guarantees victory and stick with that.

Allday
06-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Is that rite pj?
For once I agree with you.

CAPT.GIN
06-29-2013, 02:03 PM
Real life guerilla warfare has overcome massive empires in history. American Revolution, Vietnam War, and the Soviet/Afghan wars come to mind

If there was no randomness, sheer chance, etc-it wouldn't be fun. The mystery is there on purpose. Don't like it? Find a threshold that guarantees victory and stick with that.

Johnny in real life miracles can happen but not in a game bro, what game do you know that has this where the stronger player loses?

JohnnyR
06-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Johnny in real life miracles can happen but not in a game bro, what game do you know that has this where the stronger player loses?

This one! Lol, been that way for a while now. The game attempts to replicate real life. At least it's not like we lose every other match against opponents with half our stats. I'd again suggest finding players with stats that you KNOW you can't lose to. The golden number in CC seems to be any opponent with 25% lower stats, so I hear.

I am a cow
06-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Meh it doesn't really matter for me I have 59 team mates ready to pound that guy. Yes you heard right 59 team mates not in including me

CAPT.GIN
06-29-2013, 03:54 PM
This one! Lol, been that way for a while now. The game attempts to replicate real life. At least it's not like we lose every other match against opponents with half our stats. I'd again suggest finding players with stats that you KNOW you can't lose to. The golden number in CC seems to be any opponent with 25% lower stats, so I hear.

Yea that is true, but still you know we all hate it when we lose and then were all like wtf! How did that happen :)... By the way long time no see brother, how you been?

JohnnyR
06-29-2013, 04:12 PM
Yea that is true, but still you know we all hate it when we lose and then were all like wtf! How did that happen :)... By the way long time no see brother, how you been?

Know what you mean Cap'n. Been real good, sippin on a lemonade at work wishin' it was a margarita on the beach, lol. Soon the Fourth will be here tho. :) Staying outta trouble? Heheh.