PDA

View Full Version : Too many events!

redinator
06-29-2013, 06:59 AM
With all the new events (Ltq, new syndicate war) it is too much. The prizes are very good and that is the problem. If you miss 1 event you fall behind others playing. The good new prizes diminish the value of the old good weapons. Lets say you used 1200 respect points for the Exelero (31/17). Once this was a good weapon and 1200 respect is a lot. Today you can attack some guy 10 times and win a Incinerator (3932/2500)! This turns your Exelero into ****. I like the old days when a event could win you loaded dice or the Devils Takedown. These prizes were not easy to obtain but possible.

sister morphine
06-29-2013, 07:10 AM
You got a choice; empty your bank account to keep up with the virtual Joneses, or accept you're going to be playing second fiddle here and will have your money for other things in life. Barring drama there will be circa 600 dominant players in this game given time. End of story.

K-Dawg
06-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Geez! Someone will always find a way to complain about something.

TZora
06-29-2013, 08:13 AM
With all the new events (Ltq, new syndicate war) it is too much.
a piece of advice, doesn't matter if your score is 100k or 1000k .. there will always be someone to kick ur booty. you always wish you had a little more. just stop worrying hon, life ain't over .. play at your own pace. don't worry about what you are losing/winning, this game is supposed to be enjoyed, make sure you don't lose that element in the worry to win the race ..

kingofwale
06-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Geez! Someone will always find a way to complain about something.
honestly.. first people complain about how LTQ prize sucks (I have to admit I'm one of them, and now they are complain the prize is too good (I'm not in the group).

Don't like the event?? Don't play. I am not playing the box event. (well, i do, i just play whenever i'm signing on, not taking time out to sign in once a hour).

Love the LTB event, easy and rewarding.
Love the mini-war event, fun, except whenI can't find someone to beat up
not so hot on the LTQ: so I'm not putting a lot of effort on it

Play your own style, don't feel like you have to. There are tons of weaker players, who cares.

TZora
06-29-2013, 08:25 AM
honestly.. first people complain about how LTQ prize sucks (I have to admit I'm one of them, and now they are complain the prize is too good (I'm not in the group).

Don't like the event?? Don't play. I am not playing the box event. (well, i do, i just play whenever i'm signing on, not taking time out to sign in once a hour).

Love the LTB event, easy and rewarding.
Love the mini-war event, fun, except whenI can't find someone to beat up
not so hot on the LTQ: so I'm not putting a lot of effort on it

Play your own style, don't feel like you have to. There are tons of weaker players, who cares.
+1

good reply. agree with you. the game should be enjoyed, not rushed through in a hurry to get ahead in the race.

Lurker
06-29-2013, 08:42 AM
I hear you........that said, the prizes this time including the modifier were as a result of an exception that benefited players for once. I spent gold to get the exec couple and am not complaining that I had to recharge my LLP stamina a few times to get it.

Re: too many events. Why participate in every one? My main account is a turtle that doesn't participate in all events. My stats haven't suffered too much as a result.

With all the new events (Ltq, new syndicate war) it is too much. The prizes are very good and that is the problem. If you miss 1 event you fall behind others playing. The good new prizes diminish the value of the old good weapons. Lets say you used 1200 respect points for the Exelero (31/17). Once this was a good weapon and 1200 respect is a lot. Today you can attack some guy 10 times and win a Incinerator (3932/2500)! This turns your Exelero into ****. I like the old days when a event could win you loaded dice or the Devils Takedown. These prizes were not easy to obtain but possible.

The real cosmo
06-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Simply choose the events you prefer. Unless you level 200 or higher you shouldn't worry about falling behind. I ignore the Ltq and 20 case events unless I have cases from participating in another event. Right now I have 60+ cases from the brawl event so I will open one on the hour. Last cycle the 20 case event overlapped with the Ltq and I accumulated 0.

lucifron
07-30-2013, 09:35 PM
I agree, I think the events are way too many now.. same as in modern war.

There is not even any time to do the ''normal'' quests and do the map masteries before next event starts.

And please don't answer ''just play at your own pace'', because obviously you have to play the event instead of doing other stuff... the prizes are way too powerful to do anything else.

What's the point that it's even called an event, if it's up 100% of the time?

Obviously it's a trick to induce thousands of addicted player to pay 100's of $ every week to keep up with this pace...

candyson
07-30-2013, 09:47 PM
I'm not falling behind, am I.(look at my stats in my sig, and I've been playing for less than 5 months) All I do is the very early levels of LTQ's, boss events, collect 10's, and Syndicate Battles.

cc thunder
07-30-2013, 10:02 PM
if they don't have events running all the time they can't get as much money as possible, it is a business and we are the suckers to support it