PDA

View Full Version : Factionless....any benefit?

JohnnyR
06-29-2013, 12:04 AM
I screwed up somehow and didn't get to my faction in time and now am left locked out of this whole thing. Maybe it was a sign, hehe.

Thinking about prestaging, good idea or bad? I honestly don't care too much about XP gain. My main goal actually is to move up the ranks, collect BPs, and put some more skill points into stamina for the next PVP LTQ event. I thoroughly enjoyed the last one.

ppownage
06-29-2013, 12:24 AM
I screwed up somehow and didn't get to my faction in time and now am left locked out of this whole thing. Maybe it was a sign, hehe.

Thinking about prestaging, good idea or bad? I honestly don't care too much about XP gain. My main goal actually is to move up the ranks, collect BPs, and put some more skill points into stamina for the next PVP LTQ event. I thoroughly enjoyed the last one.
prestage ;) next event is an ltq that will start 2 hours after the battles.

JohnnyR
06-29-2013, 12:33 AM
prestage ;) next event is an ltq that will start 2 hours after the battles.

Wow, what does this event entail? Loved the PVP one with the BP's, didn't do so well on the PVE LTQ tho. :-/

ppownage
06-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Wow, what does this event entail? Loved the PVP one with the BP's, didn't do so well on the PVE LTQ tho. :-/
look at the new sticky :) its the first thread on this part of the forum ;)

JohnnyR
06-29-2013, 01:10 AM
look at the new sticky :) its the first thread on this part of the forum ;)

I know what it's called, but there is zero description in that thread, other than 2 hours after the WD event, lol.

ppownage
06-29-2013, 01:49 AM
I know what it's called, but there is zero description in that thread, other than 2 hours after the WD event, lol.
haha yea thats true :p its all we got for now.

I am a cow
06-29-2013, 01:53 AM

Look your back! I suggest prestage and use all skill points on energy and stamina