PDA

View Full Version : I Just Love Crash City

TZora
06-28-2013, 10:49 PM
the title says it all, i love playing crash city. each new update brings crash city to the next level. and with the last update, we're all on to a whole new level. tap the rivals button, game crashes .. tap the profile button, game crashes .. collect your buildings and try to bank money, the game crashes ..

so far i've tried uninstall/reinstall and ... nothing else i can try. but the genius developers at gree have done a wonderful job, the game crashes no matter what. thank you gree for all the new events and everything else, great job! even better job on the game crashes. awesome!!

N41LZ
06-28-2013, 10:55 PM
others would call it Cr@ck c1tY

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Good thing they're not in such a rush to throw as many events together at once, at least. I think it would really devalue the game experience if GREE were in such a rush that they would do things like put the Street Brawl prizes in reverse order, or **** over players who've spent over a vault of gold on months-old Collect-10 prizes like the Executive Coupe or M-32 Thumper by making those items available practically for free. I mean, that would really ruin the game experience if so. But luckily they haven't done anything so terrible, so I feel like I should spend more gold on events, not less.

Edit: forgot to mention, it's a good thing they fixed the Rival's List too, which has been broken for weeks, because it's not like there is a competition going on or anything. Phew.

Rastas
06-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Good thing they're not in such a rush to throw as many events together at once, at least. I think it would really devalue the game experience if GREE were in such a rush that they would do things like put the Street Brawl prizes in reverse order, or **** over players who've spent over a vault of gold on months-old Collect-10 prizes like the Executive Coupe or M-32 Thumper by making those items available practically for free. I mean, that would really ruin the game experience if so. But luckily they haven't done anything so terrible, so I feel like I should spend more gold on events, not less.

Edit: forgot to mention, it's a good thing they fixed the Rival's List too, which has been broken for weeks, because it's not like there is a competition going on or anything. Phew.

hahahahahahahahaha

TZora
06-29-2013, 08:40 AM
they fixed a few f'ups with the introduction of a whole new line of f'ups .. really admire the greetards sitting in their offices fixing the broken codes. feel for the developers who must be getting almost gagged to death for these major f'ups .. the game is going down for good :)

Haien
06-29-2013, 09:40 AM
The game freezes a lot now, please fix this Gree :)

TZora
06-29-2013, 09:51 AM
they will .. they're just waiting for the events to end :)

Fluffanutta
06-29-2013, 10:00 AM
I have a Bluestacks account that can't build any more money buildings, it crashes every time I click on one in the store.

Gunflame
06-29-2013, 10:01 AM
Android Problems. I suppose for all the questionable things that can or could have been done on android platforms, the trade off is a less consistent functionality :D That and the fact that there are poor requirements for new CC android releases.

the_brein
06-29-2013, 10:32 AM
I honestly think that the recent introduction of modifiers is weighing down the system.