PDA

View Full Version : Milestone?

Back hand emus
06-28-2013, 10:43 PM
All of the controversy around this event has no one realizing that (I believe) this is the first time there have been three events happening at one time. Can anyone confirm this?

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 10:44 PM
We've had like three events going on nonstop for like the past month. LTB, LTQ, case event, etc.

Back hand emus
06-28-2013, 10:45 PM
boy was I was off. 5 events! Building event, tournament, collect 20, ltq, and street brawl.

Back hand emus
06-28-2013, 10:46 PM
theres 3 types of people in this world big money. people who can count, and people who can't. I unfortunately fall into the latter.

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't know if Street Brawl and Syndicate Showdown are separate events though-- seems to me that you get more Brawl points per attack the further you get in the Street Brawl goals. But yes, LTQ, LTB, Collect-20, and the PvP events are definitely overwhelming. They're running out of events to run concurrently. Why not a syndicate war too?

Back hand emus
06-28-2013, 10:54 PM
Throw in a boss event and i may as well not eat for the week. Makes me miss the old days when the collect ten final item had 200 a/d. jade assault rife and her no bank fee <3

OffensivelyNamedGuy
06-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Yep, They may as well give no bank fees, faster upgrades, and building output bonuses away for free too. And the new one.. Multiple simultaneous upgrades.

Legen...dary
06-28-2013, 11:46 PM
I can't wait for the day we have a Tournament at the same time as a war, at the same time as a Collect20 with a leader board, at the same time as an LTQ, at the same time as an LTB, at the same time as a Boss. I'll finally not be able to keep up with 4 accounts while maintaining some semblance of a real life.

"Mom! Bathroom!" "What, hun?" "Bathroom! Bathroom!" Keep it coming, GREE... you've almost reached a WoW level of life draining addiction.

Chica
06-29-2013, 12:33 AM
I don't count the building event as it has no over all impact and the tournament and brawl overlap so that also doeasnt matter because if ur doing one your doing the other.

cr0nchef
06-29-2013, 03:17 AM
this tournament isn't available for android I take it?

This is a milestone with gree giving away items with bonuses in events(not including collect 10) soon there will be a bonus for all these new beat the boss X amount of times, and upgrade LE building to 10 item

Bala82
06-29-2013, 03:23 AM
this tournament isn't available for android I take it?

it's available on android if you got crime city version 3.7