PDA

View Full Version : Profile Stat Innacuraccies Returned?

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Ever since updating to the new version I'm seeing a usually pretty severe difference between profile defense and the actual defense they are using. Today I actually robbed somebody showing 265k profile then was surprised I lost after winning 2 hits. Sure enough it says they had 380k defense...

This is happened with people randomly gaining 50k + defense over their profile defense O.o

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 06:18 PM
The stats have been completely whack recently. Android had that 0-0-0 stat glitch, iOS has the glitch where it's showing their raw stats without bonuses, etc.

I also believe people who participated in the beta test received a disproportionate stat boost temporarily, relative to the prizes that were available to them. They fixed that, I believe.

Electrify
06-28-2013, 06:55 PM
what do you expect? its gree your dealing with

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Beta prizes weren't that great, the top prize was only about 250/250 and it was an explosive

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Beta prizes weren't that great, the top prize was only about 250/250 and it was an explosive

Yeah I know they weren't that great, but my syndicate members who participated got a huge stat boost after the beta test, although they fixed it now.

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Yeah I know they weren't that great, but my syndicate members who participated got a huge stat boost after the beta test, although they fixed it now.

Oh, okay I wasn't aware of that one. I just attacked a guy who showed 150k and real defense was 199k. How am I supposed to determine, with the already wonky ability to lose fights with a 30% advantage, the fact of whether or not I can 10-0 a person every time...

TZora
06-28-2013, 07:54 PM
not only that and now game crashing over and again .. congrats gree, u've done it once again lol

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 07:57 PM
not only that and now game crashing over and again .. congrats gree, u've done it once again lol

Yeah I crashed about 3 times trying to bank my money right when the event started. Not so much crashing anymore, thankfully.

OneHoop
06-28-2013, 07:58 PM
it's not a bug, it's a "feature" ;)

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 09:20 PM
it's not a bug, it's a "feature" ;)

You mean like the new coupe "feature"?

Claymores
06-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Or getting a ridiculously high prize for winning 10 fights in Level 1 Street Brawl?!?

GREEd developers on acid with that call!

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Or getting a ridiculously high prize for winning 10 fights in Level 1 Street Brawl?!?

GREEd developers on acid with that call!

They put the prizes in backwards, that was supposed to be #14. The second prize is #13, etc. Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 09:33 PM
I haven't won a fight in an hour, I should just put the phone down for now and go try to find something to do until everybody goes to sleep ._.

Claymores
06-28-2013, 09:35 PM
"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."

Is that a quote from someone Biggie or all you're own work?. I love that quote as it applies so much to my workplace (I work for the Government in my country!!!!!).

Next time a mjaor SNAFU happens in my workplace, I'll think of you for gifting me that quote!!!

(PS - SNAFU - have they ever got to the bottom of what that means?? Best guess is from WW2 - Radio report from front line troops - 'Situation Normal, All F*cked Up'

Claymores
06-28-2013, 09:55 PM
I haven't won a fight in an hour, I should just put the phone down for now and go try to find something to do until everybody goes to sleep ._.

You mean Americans' sleepy time - Europe is about to **** any sleeping Americans as it is almost time to wake up and let rip!

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Is that a quote from someone Biggie or all you're own work?. I love that quote as it applies so much to my workplace (I work for the Government in my country!!!!!).

Next time a maor SNAFU happens in my workplace, I'll think of you for gifting me that quote!!!

It's a quote by Robert Hanlon, I believe.

Claymores
06-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Cheers for bringing it to my attention - I'll drop it somehow into a conversation in the workplace on Monday!!!!! (about a Government foul-up)

We play a game in the workplace each week to relieve the tedium - choose an obscure/difficult to insert word on Monday, then see how many times you can use this word randomly in reports/internal mails by Friday.

Maybe I should start "quote of the week" in my Government building (you know places like Amazon have 'inspirational quotes) :eek:

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 10:27 PM
You mean Americans' sleepy time - Europe is about to **** any sleeping Americans as it is almost time to wake up and let rip!

I am from the USA - but this is the best time to prey on everybody's nightclubs because everybody is sleeping!

Claymores
06-28-2013, 10:37 PM
I am from the USA - but this is the best time to prey on everybody's nightclubs because everybody is sleeping!
N
Hiya from Scotland - (mid level player) - just now is when I prey on the American Nightclubs while they slee. Which timezoone?

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 11:37 PM
N
Hiya from Scotland - (mid level player) - just now is when I prey on the American Nightclubs while they slee. Which timezoone?

Eastern - staying up for the night shift in the battles has me used to this schedule. Lots of European players in with us :P

Kidkiller
06-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Got thise whacky profile display... hitting someone showing 230k def and once the hit goes on bam! equal defence as my attack X( Buggish but funny situation!

Legen...dary
06-29-2013, 02:46 AM
Curiously, an edition of the Encyclopedia Dramatica which conveniently fell through a rift in the time-space continuum from 2 years in the future describes the Quality Assurance Department of the GREE Gaming Corporation as:

"A bunch of mindless jerks who were the first against the wall when the revolution came."