PDA

View Full Version : Sup1's DL has nothing on this guy

Zonfry
06-28-2013, 06:00 PM

Thats 500 Hellfire Jet Fighters (20000/16660)
100 Orp Poznans (7000/7361)
100 Columbian Aggressor (7200/5968)

His 45th unit is 98 Komandosow Agents 2150/2081.

its nice when a faction has a guy like this as their defence leader. ticket and SS already sent in.

Wont see any mice around here with an exterminator like that.

Anonymously Yours
06-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Dude's inventory looks legit to me. He's trying to be fair using 82 fewer allies than he's authorized.

Allday
06-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Dude's inventory looks legit to me. He's trying to be fair using 82 fewer allies than he's authorized.
Hi Pirate Justice

Allday
06-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Yes I believe PJ to be a hacker. He has 12 million defense. Multiple units that should have only been given out once. PUN is legit but this guy is now trying to hurt Gree by hacking. Gree ban this guy.

Allday
06-28-2013, 06:41 PM
I have a lot respect for PUN but this guy has gone crazy, and Gree should address it.

Zonfry
06-28-2013, 07:42 PM
I have a lot respect for PUN but this guy has gone crazy, and Gree should address it.

Just to clarify, Sup1's DL has crap stats compared to this guy, this guy is in a faction that made the top 300 but didn't make the top 295, this guy is not in PuN/Sup

THQ
06-28-2013, 07:46 PM
I think this is the DL of the faction called death to all, they were our second opponent and their DL had 18m def as well

06-28-2013, 07:47 PM
whoever fight against top3 factions should get some photos to let us see how beast are these guys. At least i really wanna see it...

Zonfry
06-28-2013, 08:08 PM
I think this is the DL of the faction called death to all, they were our second opponent and their DL had 18m def as well

I am not sure if the posting guidelines will allow me to confirm that this is the faction he is in, so I wont confirm that this is correct, but we have fought Death-To-All this morning, so statistically it would be quite likely to be him. Would someone from Death-To-All like to comment on their defence leaders stats?

Maverick0073
06-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Is it possible to have 163 sky predators? Thought it was a reward on a ltq

I am a cow
06-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Is it possible to have 163 sky predators? Thought it was a reward on a ltq

Hacked report to GREE

Maverick0073
06-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Are we allowed to name the factions with cheating dl's?

Sirius
06-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Let's keep this in support for now folks. You might have seen some of my comments in Kingdom Age regarding new reporting methods etc for cheaters. We should be rolling those out shortly. Please include all the info you can to call these folks out when sending in a support request. More info you can provide the better in making sure it's the right guy.

You will see them get banned.

~Sirius

Ryan5100
06-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Is it possible to have 163 sky predators? Thought it was a reward on a ltqyes it is possible it was a LE unit at one time.

JohnnyR
06-28-2013, 11:46 PM
Let's keep this in support for now folks. You might have seen some of my comments in Kingdom Age regarding new reporting methods etc for cheaters. We should be rolling those out shortly. Please include all the info you can to call these folks out when sending in a support request. More info you can provide the better in making sure it's the right guy.

~Sirius

Great news.

HGF69
06-29-2013, 12:44 AM
Zonfry why don't you quit the public witch hunts which may or may not be hackers. Just send a ticket.

Remember you did this with 2 of my faction and messed up their accounts when they were legit. We're stil paying the price for your stupidity.

wwwjason
06-29-2013, 12:51 AM

its nice when a faction has a guy like this as their defence leader. ticket and SS already sent in.

The guy is an obvious hacker, the thing is there are a bunch of them with the same ones, team name Death to All, is that enough info

Zonfry
06-29-2013, 12:57 AM
Zonfry why don't you quit the public witch hunts which may or may not be hackers. Just send a ticket.

Remember you did this with 2 of my faction and messed up their accounts when they were legit. We're stil paying the price for your stupidity.

I have sent a ticket, this isn't a witch hunt, I just posted that I thought this guy who is DL for his faction had a higher defence than the DL for Sup1, I did not name him or his faction.

If you have a problem with one of your players getting banned for gaining 497 transport raiders in under two weeks and only gaining 1 or 2 levels to be level 70 then that is your problem not mine. Also they must have looked sus because they were already under investigation when I reported them.

General Flame
06-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Not just LE reward but match 6 scratch prize. I bet he wasted all his gold or he is surely hacking!

Tito89
06-29-2013, 02:02 AM

sour father of satin, this hacker must be more dumb than goofy locked in a chamber full of burning weed.

HGF69
06-29-2013, 02:04 AM
I have sent a ticket, this isn't a witch hunt, I just posted that I thought this guy who is DL for his faction had a higher defence than the DL for Sup1, I did not name him or his faction.

If you have a problem with one of your players getting banned for gaining 497 transport raiders in under two weeks and only gaining 1 or 2 levels to be level 70 then that is your problem not mine. Also they must have looked sus because they were already under investigation when I reported them.

I have a problem with you as do the rest of BoS for knowing nothing about Modern War and you getting innocent people ticket tied because of your ignorance.

If you don't know about game glitches, don't go accusing people because they raid your base all the time you sore loser.

We'll see you in battle! BoS vs Zonfry not FFF

Mack24u
06-29-2013, 02:09 AM
Seems legit to me I don't know what the problem is

Zonfry
06-29-2013, 03:40 AM
I have a problem with you as do the rest of BoS for knowing nothing about Modern War and you getting innocent people ticket tied because of your ignorance.

If you don't know about game glitches, don't go accusing people because they raid your base all the time you sore loser.

We'll see you in battle! BoS vs Zonfry not FFF

1. I have no problem with anyone raiding my base. If there's a red line above my LE buildings its my own fault.

2. If someones reported to gree and they feel the need to take action, thats between gree and the account in question.

3. Bring it on, I don't have many defensive wins this WD yet, and I don't mind your high levels farming me for a hundred or so BP's a hit. Let me know if you take out anything higher than a sea scout.

4. How bout talking about the thread topic?

Maverick0073
06-29-2013, 03:48 AM
Using the scratch card exploit or any other exploit in the game is still cheating ,read the tos

HGF69
06-29-2013, 04:03 AM
You DO have a problem with people raiding your base that's why you went crying to gree in the first place. I'm looking forward to when she gets back.

Your publicly spouting about another person here and could cause another innocent person to be ticket tied for months and you proved you don't know enough to make judgements.

Even your own faction leader agrees the with me. Morph and I discussed this. If you don't know enough about the ins and outs in different platforms, don't be stupid enough to start accusing people in public.

senex morosus
06-29-2013, 04:23 AM
no! dont ban the faction just yet. R has been giving 280-445 WD points. Man I am gonna miss Death-to-All.....

Zonfry
06-29-2013, 04:24 AM
You DO have a problem with people raiding your base that's why you went crying to gree in the first place. I'm looking forward to when she gets back.

Your publicly spouting about another person here and could cause another innocent person to be ticket tied for months and you proved you don't know enough to make judgements.

Even your own faction leader agrees the with me. Morph and I discussed this. If you don't know enough about the ins and outs in different platforms, don't be stupid enough to start accusing people in public.

I have only reported 1 player that has raided me. They were level 70 with 497 transport raiders.

Your saying the player this thread is about (having 500 Hellfire Jet Fighters (20000/16660) among other units) is 'another innocent person'? and you lead a faction....

Stop being so upset because someone that aquired 497 transport raiders in under 2 weeks and went up 1 or 2 levels to level 70 didn't get immediately cleared for not cheating by gree, go tell them the 'it didn't cost any energy and didn't give xp glitch' story since they are the ones dealing with the account.

Don't bother replying in MY thread, because I'm not going to answer any more of your rubbish. I have discussed your player with Morph and and dropped the issue, but then you decided you wanted to go and have a rant in a thread of mine.

Poppa
06-29-2013, 04:50 AM

Even your own faction leader agrees the with me. Morph and I discussed this. If you don't know enough about the ins and outs in different platforms, don't be stupid enough to start accusing people in public.exactly! We are going to hand you a 1000 losses zonfry. BOS vs Zonfry.

WI(AusNz)
06-29-2013, 05:07 AM
Do you remember Officer Barbrady from South Park:
"Nothing to see here. Everybody move along"

HGF69
06-29-2013, 05:41 AM
Our player hit a mission over and over in Bom Bahia where there WAS a 100% drop rate on android.

You didn't know about this glitch. You also didn't know that in android, XP was not being added for doing this over and over. Other people can back this up.

So she did it 490 times, so what!

I have over 150 brigand lightnings that I got from doing a mission in the Hidden Missile Base map that has an 87% drop rate on iOS. I had over 500 at one point before pre-staging maps became a priority.

Are you gonna report me?

People farm missions for loot items - fact. There are threads on the best ones to do this on, loot threads.

You sent me a pm saying I had a HACKER in my faction, still have your PM. This person is not a hacker and has done nothing wrong.

Gree has since patched the issue in an Android date. The 100% drop rate and XP was reported by a person from BoS (the players husband). We did this after discussion asa a faction and said there was nothing wrong. We were being open and honest, we still have the ticket from Gree acknowledging they were aware of the issue.

See Zonfry, they knew about it and eventually patched it. Some people haven't upgraded and still have the glitch.

You tell me what rule she broke? Show me where it says you can't hit a mission over and over?

You got your @ss handed to you by J each day, over and over and you couldn't do anything about apart from run to Gree.

Now you've got somebody's account locked and sitting in Gree's queue because you didn't know better.

Poopenshire
06-29-2013, 06:29 AM
Our player hit a mission over and over in Bom Bahia where there WAS a 100% drop rate on android.You didn't know about this glitch. You also didn't know that in android, XP was not being added for doing this over and over. Other people can back this up.So she did it 490 times, so what!I have over 150 brigand lightnings that I got from doing a mission in the Hidden Missile Base map that has an 87% drop rate on iOS. I had over 500 at one point before pre-staging maps became a priority.Are you gonna report me?People farm missions for loot items - fact. There are threads on the best ones to do this on, loot threads.You sent me a pm saying I had a HACKER in my faction, still have your PM. This person is not a hacker and has done nothing wrong.Gree has since patched the issue in an Android date. The 100% drop rate and XP was reported by a person from BoS (the players husband). We did this after discussion asa a faction and said there was nothing wrong. We were being open and honest, we still have the ticket from Gree acknowledging they were aware of the issue.See Zonfry, they knew about it and eventually patched it. Some people haven't upgraded and still have the glitch.You tell me what rule she broke? Show me where it says you can't hit a mission over and over? You got your @ss handed to you by J each day, over and over and you couldn't do anything about apart from run to Gree.Now you've got somebody's account locked and sitting in Gree's queue because you didn't know better.

at one point I had over 500 Brigands I have very high energy regen, and high energy reserve. i could hit the 83% drop site and mybe about 12 to 20 a day depending on a good day.

i guess you might as well send a ticket in on me for paying for my energy regen units and puting my skill points into energy..... some people never learn

HGF69
06-29-2013, 06:53 AM
at one point I had over 500 Brigands I have very high energy regen, and high energy reserve. i could hit the 83% drop site and mybe about 12 to 20 a day depending on a good day.

i guess you might as well send a ticket in on me for paying for my energy regen units and puting my skill points into energy..... some people never learn

Thanks Poop. Maybe Zonfry should report 50% of all players for repeating a mission more than once.

52 people are gonna repeat on him soon.

Thegentleway
06-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Thanks Poop. Maybe Zonfry should report 50% of all players for repeating a mission more than once.

52 people are gonna repeat on him soon.

What does this have to do with someone having
500 Hellfire Jet Fighters (20000/16660)
98 Komandosow Agents (2150/2081)?

Zonfry
06-29-2013, 07:33 AM

If you are level 68 and 11 days later you are level 70 and in that time you have aquired 497 transport raiders which on the surface looks like it would reward over 8 million xp if you had 100% drop rate then I would send a letter advising your faction leader of this and probably report you also.

If you gained 100-200 Lightning Brigands and jumped up what looked like a reasonable amount of levels to cover the xp gain for the missions then I would assume you spent some gold on regen or had damn good regen.

Also if an account is locked before i even receive the 'We have received your ticket and will look into it, but we are pretty busy currently (swimming in your money from the last WD) and it may be a few days/weeks/months/years before we look at it' email its possible that someone else may have beaten me to reporting it.

Poppa
06-29-2013, 07:39 AM
1000 coming soon.

HGF69
06-29-2013, 08:43 AM
If you are level 68 and 11 days later you are level 70 and in that time you have aquired 497 transport raiders which on the surface looks like it would reward over 8 million xp if you had 100% drop rate then I would send a letter advising your faction leader of this and probably report you also.

If you gained 100-200 Lightning Brigands and jumped up what looked like a reasonable amount of levels to cover the xp gain for the missions then I would assume you spent some gold on regen or had damn good regen.

Also if an account is locked before i even receive the 'We have received your ticket and will look into it, but we are pretty busy currently (swimming in your money from the last WD) and it may be a few days/weeks/months/years before we look at it' email its possible that someone else may have beaten me to reporting it.

How stupid are you really? Seriously. Would it be easier if I drew you a picture?

2 days! No, 4 months maybe, using energy only refils, J never spent a penny on the game.

Your facts are flawed and quite frankly you are waaay out of your depth commenting on issues you don't know exist. What platform u on? You are that stupid that when I've detailed it all above, you fail to acknowledge that this was in fact possible and did actually happen! I could explain this to someone with a learning difficulty quicker than it would take for you to grasp it.

Maverick0073
06-29-2013, 08:50 AM
Regardless how you got the units , the game was not designed that way , and gree has every right to suspend your account until they decide what to do with your account. If it was up to me I would just take away all the units from that mission..your bummer for using an exploit that you knew was wrong.

HGF69
06-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Maverick they'd be happy to lose the units to get back in. Not disagreeing with you. It would be harsh cos they only repeated missions and I can't see where it says u can't do that but hey, they just want back in the game. They are in possibly a black hole somewhere in grees system although Sirius said he'd escalate their ticket.

Snibes
06-29-2013, 09:56 AM

~Sirius

So, some of us do not play all the other Gree games. If something happens in one of the other forums and/or games, can you repost in the applicable forums? I have no need to visit the KA forums and search through the endless posts that don't apply to me just for the odd chance that I might find something useful!

generalpain
06-29-2013, 09:58 AM
How stupid are you really? Seriously. Would it be easier if I drew you a picture?

2 days! No, 4 months maybe, using energy only refils, J never spent a penny on the game.

Your facts are flawed and quite frankly you are waaay out of your depth commenting on issues you don't know exist. What platform u on? You are that stupid that when I've detailed it all above, you fail to acknowledge that this was in fact possible and did actually happen! I could explain this to someone with a learning difficulty quicker than it would take for you to grasp it.

Taking pure advantage of a glitch us unfair gameplay. I dont blame him for not being happy of the fact another player plays this way then takes advantage of those who dont. You need to settle down, realize you take advantage and not get your panties in a waud when you are called out about it. Tired of players who abuse glitches getting suspended, then dont have them in your faction. That simple. Now ctfo and get back to war. The person he reported was a blatent hacker and has no room in this game. Play fair or get booted.

generalpain
06-29-2013, 09:59 AM

Taking pure advantage of a glitch us unfair gameplay. I dont blame him for not being happy of the fact another player plays this way then takes advantage of those who dont. You need to settle down, realize you take advantage and not get your panties in a waud when you are called out about it. Tired of players who abuse glitches getting suspended, then dont have them in your faction. That simple. Now ctfo and get back to war. The person he reported was a blatent hacker and has no room in this game. Play fair or get booted.

Sirius
06-29-2013, 10:36 AM
Alright folks, support will be loolking into all this. Let's note the forum guidelines please!

/closed!