PDA

View Full Version : Are You Bored Of Getting robbed?

wa7sh
06-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Are You Bored Of Getting robbed?
If you are, just post 20 useless comments on their wall and RESULTS!

P.S if they find you in rivals list and hit you again dont attack them back

MattThomas08
06-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Or OR don't be a sissy and take your beating for attacking a player stronger than you or better at collecting their buildings. Best way to avoid getting robbed is open CC and click on your buildings.

JonHanFord
06-28-2013, 11:10 AM
whats the results?

BigNick
06-28-2013, 11:13 AM
Old news next thread please

MF~
06-28-2013, 12:34 PM

I'd block you after two comments, then go out of my way to farm you.

Auxilium
06-28-2013, 12:56 PM
And you can get banned for your method. Good luck.

Grant B
06-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Or OR don't be a sissy and take your beating for attacking a player stronger than you or better at collecting their buildings. Best way to avoid getting robbed is open CC and click on your buildings.

Some of us work for a living, cant live on CC.

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Doing so only occupies 3 spots on my newsfeed, and it makes you look stupid.

http://i.imgur.com/epL4hHc.png

I enjoy the butthurt feelings on my wall, though, so feel free to do it to me (so I know that I should rob/attack you even more).

MF~
06-28-2013, 09:56 PM
I enjoy the butthurt feelings on my wall, though, so feel free to do it to me.

Me too, that's my favorite kind! :cool:

Claymores
06-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Sometimes spammers/asswipes such as OP are hilarious and I keep them close to my heart and never consider cutting thespam off. I'll find other targets to attack or do a Jules from Pulp Fiction on them!

Legen...dary
06-28-2013, 11:29 PM

Enjoy your posting block after the second time you post...

You could just collect your buildings on time like someone who is Truly sick of getting robbed... if it isn't that person then it's someone else.

p.s. (the real trick is to leave it up on your wall, then have your whole syndicate message them once... Shhhhh, don't tell anybody.)

BigMoney
06-29-2013, 12:00 AM
Enjoy your posting block after the second time you post...

You could just collect your buildings on time like someone who is Truly sick of getting robbed... if it isn't that person then it's someone else.

p.s. (the real trick is to leave it up on your wall, then have your whole syndicate message them once... Shhhhh, don't tell anybody.)

That's assuming I posted on your wall. And even when people don't give me a link back to their hood and instead reply to my attacks/robberies via wall posts, by being exceptionally whiny on my wall, I will make a concerted effort to find them via the Rival's List often (which always prompts more butthurt, which I enjoy).

No, the real way to discourage someone from attacking/robbing you frequently is to not be a ****wad like the OP is in the first place. Be friendly on their wall and humanize yourself, and people will have a harder time stalking you. And some people will be hit no matter what. Sorry, if you're a time traveler with two level 10 NCs (as well as every other building), doesn't matter how nice you are to me, I will be visiting that hood over and over again.

jerky62
06-29-2013, 07:49 AM
...or maybe you could improve your defenses. Do goals to get better items. Level up and select the defense skill point. Buy defensive explosives, if you don't normally buy them. Sell off all your high payout buildings (I kid, I kid). And most importantly, don't attack/get revenge on someone who doesn't have a hood that has any good buildings. This happened to me recently. I must have robbed this one particular individual once and she came back to get revenge on all my low level buildings. Funny, when you looked at my news feed, she lost every other attempt. When I went to her hood, boo-ya... Christmas. I had fun for a few weeks until she finally messaged me. She threatened me that she would get her syndicate after me if I didn't stop and I threatened her back saying I would tell mine what a nice little nest egg she had. Our relationship has since ended. This is the game. If you don't want to get robbed, go play sim city...

obolisk
06-29-2013, 07:53 AM

Don't try this, I did and the next thing I can't post on anyone's walls. Not my own or anyone elses it's really annoying:(

wa7sh
06-29-2013, 08:00 AM
Don't try this, I did and the next thing I can't post on anyone's walls. Not my own or anyone elses it's really annoying:(

hahahah got cha