PDA

View Full Version : When is an Update not an Update?

Happyperson1
06-28-2013, 07:35 AM
Answers:
1. When nothing has changed.
2. When an event is starting in a few hours and no bugs are fixed.
3. When an event is starting in a few hours and my rivals list still has only players with levels 180-190.
4. When an event is starting in a few hours and I cannot attack any player at levels below 200 ?

Gosh...what a fun game! I so enjoy seeing all my new friends at levels 180-190. And they are equally thrilled to see me every day.

If the rivals list is not fixed before the the event starts, it is final proof that the GREE business model is to anger the customers that bring in the most revenue. What a bold, innovative strategy! Thank you again, GREE!

AppleMacGuy
06-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Happyperson1 is not such a happy person just now...and I can't say I blame you. AFAIK, I haven't seen a single comment from GREE about the zero availability for many players of PvP for 10 days+ now. A major feature of CC is completely fubar and GREE remain totally silent.

This state of affairs is, to say the least, quite appalling. Where are the explanations, updates, anticipated fix dates etc? Ansolutely nowhere to be seen. Come on GREE, surely you can do better than this?

Dipstik
06-28-2013, 08:34 AM
And extra henchmen for all!

fcfury
06-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Don't forget about the swings in defense when you attack people, this is a joke. Does gree employ quality assurance people because if they do they need to get fired

Happyperson1
06-28-2013, 10:22 AM
And Coke in the water fountains! (Sorry I regressed to primary school). But the AppleMacGuy is as wise as he is handsome! C'mon GREE... Get it together! I foresee an event where I'll have to be robbing laundromats all weekend just to score some points! Maybe there's some senior citizens I can mug too for a couple of items, GREE.

TZora
06-28-2013, 11:47 AM
fix the rivals list now or i want the ability to upgrade my buildings to level 15 .. or level 20! i want it! now!