PDA

View Full Version : Playing with out money buildings

ProCision
06-28-2013, 06:14 AM
What a relief! I just sold every money building. No more wondering if I got raided or not. After the war the rest will be sold. Lol. I hate this game.

On the road to getting my life back.

Cheers

ProCision aka CockStrong

Philly982
06-28-2013, 06:20 AM
I am debating doing the same thing, if only I could get the app to stay open long enough to do so!

Coolbox
06-28-2013, 06:29 AM
It seems more and more people are coming to this conclusion, especially after the last guild war debacle.

mikeb1975
06-28-2013, 07:17 AM
i'm confused - why would you sell all of your money buildings?

Agent Orange
06-28-2013, 07:21 AM
Oddly enough PUN used the tactic called 'cloaking' years ago..... basically no money buildings so no targets. There will be a point where having money buildings becomes useless because all you are doing is supporting stronger players and therefore there is no point to having them.

I don't bother rebuilding my buildings for the PvP events and probably will nuke all my defence buildings shortly because their low stats provide no protection for my other buildings given the strength of players in the whale zone.

No point in providing WD points for rivals.

At some point the most logical thing to do is sell off all your buildings except for unit buildings unless by this point you have collected a full indestructible army and therefore there is no need for more units. I think..... perhaps L10 units are worth it but not 100% sure.

jorge54
06-28-2013, 07:23 AM
If you sell your buildings, you aren't tempted to come back. And it is a sign to others (gree) that you have quit the game.

I liked it when War was about 1 a month, but Gree has been pushing the envelope how much it can squeeze out of players, and added Faction vs Faction for the time in between wars. I think every weekend is just too much to ask to keep everyone engaged.

S&H Max
06-28-2013, 07:29 AM
Oddly enough PUN used the tactic called 'cloaking' years ago..... basically no money buildings so no targets. There will be a point where having money buildings becomes useless because all you are doing is supporting stronger players and therefore there is no point to having them.

I don't bother rebuilding my buildings for the PvP events and probably will nuke all my defence buildings shortly because their low stats provide no protection for my other buildings given the strength of players in the whale zone.

No point in providing WD points for rivals.

At some point the most logical thing to do is sell off all your buildings except for unit buildings unless by this point you have collected a full indestructible army and therefore there is no need for more units. I think..... perhaps L10 units are worth it but not 100% sure.

if your an all gold army you dont need unit building cause the units wont probbaly make it to your top 2000 but you wont be able to participate at the LTQs

Only usefull building for big gold spenders are the 5 boost builidngs, and the unit buildings to do LTQ (if you want to play them)

Still a big IPH is good for the faction and to recive units from upgrading LE building

Agent Orange
06-28-2013, 07:31 AM
That was my first thought, then I looked at some of the L10 units. The valour units from rankings are much better so probably at a certain point you don't need unit buildings.

keeskiller
06-28-2013, 08:06 AM
indeed, all the ranking units are like 125% better than comparing units.. and cost like 75% valor

Poopenshire
06-28-2013, 08:09 AM
you can get a good deal of cash from raids and attacks. use this to buy and upgrade your buildings to get the units.... or just spend real cash and get the money for upgrades from gree. also sell your defense buildings and boost/unit buildings. why leave anything open.

ProCision
06-28-2013, 10:22 AM
well boost buildings are good to keep. I have every defense building and units that give boost to defense buildings.

Thunder Child
06-28-2013, 10:31 AM
I sold everything off on both my players, quit the game and then came back!

The rebuild has been fairly easy - ignore most of the money buildings, ignore all of the defense buildings, don't bother upgrading the money buildings you DO buy, buy all the boost and unit buildings and level them to the max....

After that it's a matter of raiding and attacking the crap out of all the mugs who chase IPH and big upgrades, giving it all to your faction, and going as far as you want / can in whatever events take your fancy....

Oh, and have plenty of fun now that all the drama of having money buildings and all the defense worries are a non-issue.

ProCision
06-28-2013, 10:34 AM
I sold everything off on both my players, quit the game and then came back!

The rebuild has been fairly easy - ignore most of the money buildings, ignore all of the defense buildings, don't bother upgrading the money buildings you DO buy, buy all the boost and unit buildings and level them to the max....

After that it's a matter of raiding and attacking the crap out of all the mugs who chase IPH and big upgrades, giving it all to your faction, and going as far as you want / can in whatever events take your fancy....

Oh, and have plenty of fun now that all the drama of having money buildings and all the defense worries are a non-issue.

sorry to hear you came back. I hope I dont make the same mistake you did. This game is like crack. I am doing a bit of weaning off and then cold turkey.

andypandy2
06-28-2013, 10:59 AM
Some day, your faction will have maximum boost. If you are all gold army, why would you need money at all?

Choy
06-28-2013, 01:33 PM
I do not have any money buildings and planning to sell all my defense buildings. The defense buildings are no use at all. It is only nice to look at.