PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild

GODZ WRAITH
06-28-2013, 01:20 AM
I'm a daily player with my best knight being 800 attack and 876 defence.... I use quite a lot of gems and I'm lvl 33 leviling daily! I am currently ranked 441 in the arena amd plan to make top 250 before the end. Leave a comment or shoot me a PM. Cheers

God Spawn
06-28-2013, 05:27 PM
We have an open spot in "Dark Prince Alliance". Lvl 33 guild with numerous bonuses and active players. Requirements are to contribute in all challenges and daily donations.

Scapino
06-29-2013, 10:18 AM
At lvl 50 you can apply to Knights of Flame.
We are a growing guild and dont have the
requirements like daily donations that some guilds have.

Eversor
07-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Silent Rage is currently recruiting ACTIVE members, we kick for inactivity and welcome people of all levels as long as you can stay active, even if its casually.

This goes to anybody, if you want a friendly and active guild, our doors are open.

Drezee
07-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Join Fury lvl 50+ Fire based guild 16-22 members. Guild lvl is 20

Pntbllpr
07-06-2013, 06:43 AM
Scapino, I sent a request to join.

Level 53 and very active.

Ingame name is Afterdark.

Scapino
07-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Scapino, I sent a request to join.

Level 53 and very active.

Ingame name is Afterdark.

I dont see where you applied.
If your still looking try again.

prior14
07-07-2013, 01:50 PM
We are a strong guild and getting stronger but we need more members :)

We are daily players looking for other daily players to join lv 60+

The guild is level 19 and growing, we are a fire element guild and have all level 2 element upgrades (4%) and working on level 3 :) we help with advise and with problems as much as we can as we are all experienced players and know the best way to play the game

So if you would like to join pls add me xbb-mph-qdb or look for the guild in a search

All are welcome all we ask is you are active daily players

Acrosstheuniverse
07-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Also looking for a guild

Kaz (lvl135) XBB-ZYR-BCX

Maxed gear: Regalia +, Infernal +, (2x)Jian's +, Swamp Shaman +, 2(x)Tortoise +, Atlantean +, Jian's Nemesis, Roc +, Sky Guardian, Spectral +, Starsong +, Stormrage +, Dark Prince +

Castle Setup on iPhone:
a) Everything level three
b) Four Armorsmiths
c) One Dungeon
d) Eleven Training Fields

Castle Setup on iPad:
b) Two Dungeons
c) Fifteen Training Fields

Line ID= kazkd

KOA
07-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Kaz, sent you an invite. We're level 38 with high level active players and lots of bonuses and max guardians.

WarChicken
07-07-2013, 05:04 PM
ching! ching!

St0n3Ax3
08-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Looking for a high level guild
I'm currently on level 87
With armour of the infernal lord level 58
Very active with donations and gameplay
Friend code : XBB QDC HXB

Papa3G
08-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Looking for a high level guild
I'm currently on level 87
With armour of the infernal lord level 58
Very active with donations and gameplay
Friend code : XBB QDC HXB

Why a u looking for the guild level 45+ if the bonus n guardian is the same as low guild?
They will accept only high level members (100+) with some requirements and application u have to provide like u're apply a job in real world.
Better u apply low guild level but already have the strong bonus n guardian n active members, n help them to make stronger than high level guild.
This is just my opinion...

Deanalot
08-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Also looking for a guild, details below

Main knight - Deanalot
Level - 120
Max Armor - boreas (soon jian)
Armor smiths - 2/3 1/2
Training fields - 12/2
Gems purchased - 0
Code - XBB-PNG-YQP

Very active daily player, currently in a guild but GM has been inactive for some time,

Cheers

Koyo
08-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Also looking for a guild

Kaz (lvl135) XBB-ZYR-BCX

Maxed gear: Regalia +, Infernal +, (2x)Jian's +, Swamp Shaman +, 2(x)Tortoise +, Atlantean +, Jian's Nemesis, Roc +, Sky Guardian, Spectral +, Starsong +, Stormrage +, Dark Prince +

Castle Setup on iPhone:
b) Four Armorsmiths
c) One Dungeon
d) Eleven Training Fields

Castle Setup on iPad:
b) Two Dungeons
c) Fifteen Training Fields

Line ID= kazkd

Hey Kaz
Your welcome to join our guild "Koyo Inc".
We're level 44 at the moment with a lot of high lvl players.
We communicate via the app LINE.
We have about 50million waiting in our guild account for when Guild Wars start.

Just search "Koyo" in "Find guilds" and apply for our guild!

Nemolan
08-08-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm a daily player with my best knight being 800 attack and 876 defence.... I use quite a lot of gems and I'm lvl 33 leviling daily! I am currently ranked 441 in the arena amd plan to make top 250 before the end. Leave a comment or shoot me a PM. Cheers

We would love to have u in our guild we are still a bit small but we r growing fast. The guild master and I have been weeding out the non-daily players so that this guild can grow strong and fast. I have 3 openings from players that are no longer with us. Send me a friend request my code is XBD-HGM-DWZ and I will send u a guild invite. Thanks much and have a great day.

Nemolan is my name on the game

Papa3G
08-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Also looking for a guild, details below

Main knight - Deanalot
Level - 120
Max Armor - boreas (soon jian)
Armor smiths - 2/3 1/2
Training fields - 12/2
Gems purchased - 0
Code - XBB-PNG-YQP

Very active daily player, currently in a guild but GM has been inactive for some time,

Cheers

You can join our guild. We also consider merging proposal...

SirNemesis
08-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Join our guild if interested. Our guild name is legendary sages. We are level 25 guild. We have active players and looking for more active players.

My game name is Sir Nemesis lvl 137. I'm the guild sentinel for our guild. Add me to your friend list if interested in joining our guild. My code is: Xbb CYR drb.

If you have line chat add me, my user I.D. is sir.nemesis

Also interested in merging low level guilds with our guild. Add me on line chat if interested in merging guilds.

Dk DeadMan
08-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Join Dragon Knights we are a max lvl guild with all element bonus maxed . We have a great group and don't require gems but all gems used would be appreciated

DCE Blake
08-21-2014, 01:20 PM
hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game, we have 10 available slots. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem!

players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 270 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!

Dubstepper123
08-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Hi I'm the Guild Master of Darkness Arise, we are currently recruiting. We are currently lvl 35 and bonuses at lvl 7%, we do spend gems but won't force you too spend. so if you would like to join contact me via Line Dubstepperken

Rain2011
08-26-2014, 04:05 AM
level 64 guild looking for active players
search for our guild or send friend invite to me first and I will send guild invitation
my code is WBB-QRB-GPC

Rain2011
08-26-2014, 04:11 AM
level 64 guild looking for active players
search for our guild or send friend invite to me first and I will send guild invitation
my code is WBB-QRB-GPC

gem spending is up to you, we will try to rebuild the guild once active players have joined, thanks.

GDen86
08-26-2014, 08:48 AM
Join our family!
We are a union of three guilds - Tainted Region, The Nine Divines and Aus Brothers.
TR is a top100 guild in the past month: #52 last raid, #18 last blitz, #88 last war, #85 this raid.
9D is a top 250 guild where our weaker member can get stronger.
We are looking for active players.
If you are interested, contact me on Line: gden86.

DeadSoul
08-26-2014, 09:06 PM
The40ronin is looking for active members on android.
Level 30 requirement.
pm me on line to join
line id: dead_-_soul

Garlic
08-27-2014, 09:22 AM
If anyone is looking for an active guild to join, try House of Cyrus.

We are a level 54 guild, looking for players about level 50 (though if you are active, we will give you a chance to show your growth below that number).

All our element bonuses are at 9%, and we rank about 250 in the last few wars and raids. We hacve about 6 very high level and experienced players, who are more than happy to help.

We have some players who gem, but most do not extensively. It is not required. However, you must participate. We expect about 40 fights per guild war, and participation.

We use LINE to coordinate wars, and to post tips and tricks.

If you want to join, just apply to House of Cyrus. No drama will be tolerated. Just those who want to play and win.

We are also interested in a possible merger, as we can bring about 20 very active players. If interested, privately message me via the forum, or message me in LINE - my id is Garlic.

Princess Leah
08-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Looking for active players for a fun Rebel alliance guild Pumpee Clan. Level 60+ need apply. Must be willing to meet minimums and have LINE chat. Add jddsgirl912 on LINE to apply :) we do have guilds who make t10 and t 25 runs for those who want more competition.

Princess Leah
08-27-2014, 04:15 PM
We are interested in discussing a merger. I have pm'd you on line chat. Please find me on line my ID is jddsgirl912. =Garlic;1375506]If anyone is looking for an active guild to join, try House of Cyrus.

We are a level 54 guild, looking for players about level 50 (though if you are active, we will give you a chance to show your growth below that number).

All our element bonuses are at 9%, and we rank about 250 in the last few wars and raids. We hacve about 6 very high level and experienced players, who are more than happy to help.

We have some players who gem, but most do not extensively. It is not required. However, you must participate. We expect about 40 fights per guild war, and participation.

We use LINE to coordinate wars, and to post tips and tricks.

If you want to join, just apply to House of Cyrus. No drama will be tolerated. Just those who want to play and win.

We are also interested in a possible merger, as we can bring about 20 very active players. If interested, privately message me via the forum, or message me in LINE - my id is Garlic.[/QUOTE]

Gavin Gafford
08-27-2014, 07:22 PM
Hey knights we are looking for members that are fairly strong with at least legendary armor if you want to join an active guild that will do well join God's Deception

Internal Balance
09-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Hello everyone!

If you are a level 100 active Android player with good armors and would like to join a fully maxed guild please apply to Internal Balance!
We are looking for a few good knights to join our family.
We mostly score top 100 and do top 25 runs.
Join a great guild with friendly members from all around the world!
There will always be someone on if you have any questions or would just like to chat with someone.

So what are you waiting for! Apply in-game or contact us on LINE

Line ids:
IB Sahuna: bigsahuna
IB Doctor: Sir_Doc
IB Tharkin: Tharkin
IB Crash: Crash1nBurn

Conquering.Knights
09-03-2014, 06:57 PM
bumping post!!!!

Arek Johnson
09-07-2014, 06:47 AM
Angels of Ares apply if you are still looking

SOP
09-08-2014, 07:51 AM
bumping post!!!!

Spawn of Prometheus (lvl 43) is looking for active members. 22 levels of element purchased,
must be level 50 and active to join. rank based on participation in guild events.

send friend request; wbp gxg xvh

TeddyB
09-08-2014, 07:16 PM

hey im from Unicorn Stampede. we are currently looking for active members. placed 4th this past blitz. Our guild has mature experienced players, with as much as a year experience under their belts. If your tired of carrying your team and wasting ur hard earned gems. APPLY NOW and be challenged by frendly in guild rivalry and support. The infamous tdunks made a spotlight on you tube about Unicorn Stampede check us out. We are truly the real deal.

line id iiteddyb

ArtBlock
09-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Rainbow Flamers are looking for active members. Just finished 125th in the last blitz with only 20 members

Msg me on line to join: fartcock570

Grim Knights
09-10-2014, 09:00 PM
ANDROID GRIM KNIGHTS
Level 17
6 bonuses with Fire at 4%
New guild that is leveling up fast

Just cleared out a few non active members.
Need active players. No gemming required. Just reasonable contributions of at least 10,000 and war participation.
Guild master - level 106
Friend code
WBV-CNV-XXZ

Laengar
09-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Any good iOS guilds looking for a new member? Lv. 113, just reactivated my account after a fairly lengthy hiatus and looking to get back into the swing of things

GOD Bridge 4 GM
09-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Bridge 4 is a level 18 guild
4% bonuses on all elements except air at 5%

We have active members and a few open spots. We are looking to fill the spots for the upcoming raid.

All level players are welcome. Just need to give 10k a week to show you are active and participate in events.

My ID is WBH - FFP - FFX.

Hope to see new people in!

cyanide330
09-12-2014, 12:02 AM
Guild lvl 45
330 racc
Guild master cyanide
ALL players welcome

Rainbow Rain
09-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Dragon Knights are looking for new members .

Guild is lvl 75 with all element bonus maxed .

Requirements to join: (11+), contribute 500k/week , and be active during 3 day wars .

If interested contact Dk DeadMan Line id# 913674

We are normally Rank 100 and below

Brandon Mendenhall
09-14-2014, 12:05 PM
Hello im here to tell you all that im going to be making my own guild here after the raid.
The reason for this is cause ive been in the T50 guild and learned every aspect and every little thing about guilds and howto make a successful guild.
So now im going to make one startimg from scratch.
If you are wanting to join all u need is to be level 50+ have 3 epics or 3 legendarys.
We need people who will be active daily contribute weekly and **** **** up...excuse my language. Line app is required. Add me on line and pm me: Dark Shadowz

Robert Ratuszniak
09-14-2014, 12:57 PM
Hello ladies and gents. I am looking for a new guild - active but at the same time fairly laid back and at least somewhat developed but not 'hardcore' (any of you who have been playing MMOs will know what I mean by that :P).

Key facts:
- android
- lvl 66
- working on getting the last castle expansion
- active daily but at varying times (working different shifts)
- active when wars/raids roll around
- I do NOT buy gems
- rather poor armors at this stage (only the last 3 epic boss armors); I've outlevelled my armors rather heavily
- started playing less than a month ago

wdw-ppn-vdy
line: threeravens

Thanks! :)
3R

JSMACK96
09-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Hello,

i'm looking for an active guild to join. the guild i am currently in has 4 members with only 2 of us active players. getting quality rewards is not possible in this guild.

I am at lvl 112. I have 1 nearly maxed Epic, 4 maxed EB's. i spend only gems that I earn, I don't spend $. I usually donate at least 2million every week to the guild. ( i like the fusion armor)

Looking for a guild that is consistantly TOP 100 or better that I can help make better. i want legit shots at EPIC rewards.

LineID: jsmack96
KnD Code: WBN-DBW-PVM

Thanks for your consideration.

Montolio
09-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Join Legend of Wind!

We are only 1 week old guild that just finished top 1000 in the guild raid event. Our guild is level 18 and rising fast! Most of our members are level 75+ We are looking for active players who will simply play the game and be social. We have high hopes to push into top tier victories but do not expect you to spend hundreds of gems per week. We upgrade elemental bonuses on a rotational basis so that we build evenly.

If you are level 40+ and are looking for a guild that is active and strives to perform well in guild events, we are the guild for you. All we ask is that you be active and work on leveling up. We understand that better gear comes with time. A friendly a motivated player is what is important.

Add me in game or send a request to join our guild!

-Montolio
Friend Code: WBW-PYB-WBQ

Spirit Bear
09-15-2014, 07:15 PM
New and veteran playrs are invited to join Spirit Bear guild!!! We currently hav 13 openings that need filld. Our guild is leveln up faster, gaining openings, thn playrs joining! We also hav a cpl high com positions to giv in promotions. Our elements boosts continue to grow n r evenly balancd. The requirements r contributing 150k a week, less if ur just startn n r guild wkly avg is 8mil, stay active in all guild events and continue to lvl up ur charactr n armor. Buyn gems is not expected!!! We pride in helpn each other out n growing as a team!! If interestd look us up or use my code to find us. WBQ-XMG-YYD.

Shawn Nickloas Theodossio
09-16-2014, 04:28 PM
looking for new members to join out guild

guild lvl is 48 and climbing fast
we come top 500 in most events

IOS ONLY

must be lvl 30+
must be active
must listen to guild master

apply to : The Dark Sides

09-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Hello,

i'm looking for an active guild to join. the guild i am currently in has 4 members with only 2 of us active players. getting quality rewards is not possible in this guild.

I am at lvl 112. I have 1 nearly maxed Epic, 4 maxed EB's. i spend only gems that I earn, I don't spend $. I usually donate at least 2million every week to the guild. ( i like the fusion armor)

Looking for a guild that is consistantly TOP 100 or better that I can help make better. i want legit shots at EPIC rewards.

hey if ur interested the guild im in gets top 500 we get 4 star armors never got top 100 but thought id offer

09-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Hello,

Angels of Ares apply if you are still looking

apply : The Dark Sides

if u like

Ng Zi Xuan
09-16-2014, 06:54 PM
(Android) God is currently reforming and recruiting. we are aiming for top 100 without serious gemmers. welcoming anyone above lv50. Guild lv at 75 and upgrades at 9. PM me or Line god.legacyz

Juliann Bryan
09-16-2014, 08:05 PM
Come join us over at Guild: A Merry Crew.
We have no requirements, other than that you are an active player. Our guild has been leveling up rather quickly of late, so we have some room for new players.

Evcrynne
09-18-2014, 07:16 PM
We are veterans from a guild that lost leadership. We started up less than two weeks ago and are very active. We're already level 24 with our bonuses up to 5% for each element. We are very knowledgeable about the game and help our newer members become strong fast. We have no spending requirements, but some of our members do spend money on gems. Level 50 or higher to join. Contact evcrynne or vinny-dogg in line to join.

Llama lord
09-19-2014, 11:31 AM
I just had to boot my whole guild because of inactivity. I was towing the line for everyone and it sucked. Looking for a new guild with active players so anyone who is in this post is welcome to look me up at Llama Corps.

Jani Laurén
09-20-2014, 03:14 AM
We have room for u and anyone of u whiout guild can join us.
Guild: MadTrackzas
There is place for Sentinel And Champion also HighCommanders places are free.

Sol LaPlaya
09-21-2014, 06:02 AM
hey can sombody tell me how to make an new Thread/Post for Guild Recruitment

bryantsb
09-21-2014, 08:52 AM
Please add me just 100+ or if u need a guild 40+ thanks
Hey leute Suche aktive member für unsere Gilde wenn ihr bock habt addet mich !!! Android

KnightsLevel:102
KnightsGuild: Level 35 All Boost 6%

Toxic-wraith
09-22-2014, 01:51 AM
Knights and Dragons android

Very young guild with lots of promise.

My Code: WBX-BQF-XRY
Knights Name: MW Recruiter GC
Level: 79

Guild: x Most Wanted x
Guild Level:18

Current Bonuses
Fire: 2%
Air: 4%
Water: 4%
Earth: 4%
Spirit: 4%

Ranked inside top 900 in last guild war, and I solo'd 20k of those points.

6 commander spots open atm, room for promotions though if earned.

Add me for an invite or search guild.

BabyBlues02
09-30-2014, 11:17 PM
Viva la pack is looking for players Gc and sent positions available!!!! Must have line chat but we are a free to play guild in need of Lots of help! We also are a sub guild of azure a top 100 guild and have contacts that can get you into t25+ wars! Let me know
Guild level: 24
Fire:6%
Water:6%
Air:6%
Spirit:7%
Earth:7%
Contact me on line at babyblues02

BabyBlues02
10-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Viva la pack is looking for players Gc and sent positions available!!!! Must have line chat but we are a free to play guild in need of Lots of help! We also are a sub guild of azure a top 100 guild and have contacts that can get you into t25+ wars! Let me know
Guild level: 24
Fire:6%
Water:6%
Air:6%
Spirit:7%
Earth:7%
Contact me on line at babyblues02

BizzeyyNL
10-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi all,

important Destiny is recruiting players (ANDROID). We are almost a part of the Majestic Nation so manny benefits come whit that.

REQUIRMENTS:
Must be active
lvl 80+
Good armors (4* and 5*would be appriciated 2)
Have Line Messenger to comunicate

There are some High Comander spots open and Guild Champion spot is also open

Line me for more details or an intervieuw to join: Bizzeyy

FolkThaGreat
10-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Join Angelic Guard it's new.

Montolio
10-07-2014, 08:31 AM

Join Legends of Wind! (Android)

We are a new and active guild that consistently finishes top 500 in the guild raid events and wars. Our guild is level 25 and rising fast! Most of our members are level 75+ We are looking for active players who will simply play the game and be social. We have high hopes to push into top tier victories but do not expect you to spend hundreds of gems per week. We only require you to have Line app for easy communication. We upgrade elemental bonuses on a rotational basis so that we build evenly. Elemental bonuses are the following levels:

Spirit: 6%
Water: 6%
Air: 6%
Earth: 6%
Fire: 6%

If you are level 40+ and are looking for a guild that is active and strives to perform well in guild events, we are the guild for you. All we ask is that you be active and work on leveling up. We understand that better gear comes with time. A friendly a motivated player is what is important.

Add me in game, on line app, or send a request to join our guild!

-Montolio
Friend Code: WBW-PYB-WBQ
Line app ID: Montolio

Eric Beckey
10-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Brand new guild.

Level 13

2% bonus on all but one element.

No restrictions.

Six leadership roles available.

Just be active, strive to improve and have fun!

I am the guild master and I am level 189 with all level 70 legendary+ or better armor. I will have epic+ armors, it's just a matter of time. Let's build something special together!!

And, if you enjoy hockey or even the Flyers, all the better!!

Friend code: WBV-BWD-HBY

Wolf3x6
10-19-2014, 05:28 AM
Wolf den is accepting new members after this war, level 30+ and must be active, no war minimums yet just show your active and willing to take part, all level 3 bonuses and a few HC spots available, line ID wolf3x6 hit me up if your interested or pm me

we are a new guild but growing fast, I am the GM level 107 with a few epics

Friend code WBD-NZQ-BCM

davidfishstix888
10-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Join us our only real requirement is participation we use line chat during wars also to collaborate attacks

fkimpulse
10-19-2014, 07:16 PM
android guild Forever Kings

looking for active players lvl 40+

there are some gold requirements but they are easily met.

to join message impulse on LINE app with a screenshot of your 6 knights.

we hope to see you in our guild soon

inzendrin
10-20-2014, 11:06 PM
Hi

Our Android guild Zenandpeace is recruiting. We are CST (based out of Green Bay, WI) and currently guild level 42 and have the following bonuses:

Water 6%
Spirit 6%
Earth 7%
Air 7%
Fire 7%

We are currently 13/30 with about 10 real life friends. Even though we are small we have fun and generally place Ribbon E in Guild Wars and Epic Raids. We would like to be a little more competitive so are looking to recruit 10-15 more daily players.

All of our guild leadership is in Epics, making an impact in guild events will get you High Commander.

Requirements:
No Drama
Participate in guild events (spending gems is not necessary but fun)
Contribute gold (that's how we get better bonuses)
Level 50+ and the ability to get the weekly epic boss armor and possess the desire to advance in the game.

Any drama or inactive will be removed.

Overall our goal is to enjoy the game.

Just search for Zenandpeace and ask for invite

FolkThaGreat
10-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Join Angelic Guard any level

dawnodead1
10-22-2014, 12:23 PM
We are are a level 57 Guild on IOS with all of our Bonuses at 8%. In the Vampiric War we were ranked 93 which is rank C and in the last 6 Events we were in D rank.

We are currently looking for some more active players as we have about 9 spots to fill. We are a no pressure Guild with no Gem spending requirements all we ask is to be active and communicate with the group through the in game chat or through line.

We differ from a lot of other guilds as we have 7 really strong members in senior leadership coordinating our events. So its not just one or two people barking out orders. Everyone's voice is heard and taken in to consideration for guild matters. Best of all there is no level requirements what we check for when deciding to accept members is participation in the arena and epic boss fights as this tells us how active you are. That is who we are looking for.

If this sounds like a guild you are interested in here are our requirements and what is expected of you.
1. Must Be Active in Wars and Raids (If you are missing an event just let us know)
2. Minimum of 12 Attacks or 1800 points for wars
3. Communication is key. Must be active in guild chat or on line.
4. Line is required for All High Commanders and recommended but not required for everyone else
5. To be considered for a promotion to High Commander you must be in the top ten for three consecutive events.
6. Have fun. There are no spending requirements and you will not be forced or asked to spend gems.

Here how to Join. We are on IOS
1. Apply to join our guild Live 2 Play in game.
2. Send a friend request to xbrqwwnnx (dawnodead1)
3. Contact me dawnodead1 on line.

As a side note we are looking for more Australian players to join our guild as we have a few members who cant contribute as much due to the fact of the time zones etc and i want to set something up that we have better performance on the off times.

bebecricket
10-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Hey everyone come join "the fire dragon34" you only have to be level 11 but only regularly active players only plz. ;)

Skojster
10-24-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey all,

Been playing for several months, and for the second time the Guild I'm in dies and loses its leader, so I'm looking for a more active guild - or for a bunch of players to join and help revive it.

Player Status

Skoj | WBQ YQQ RNF
Lv. 132 | 2,529/2,479
Crafted the past 21 Epic Boss Armors (from Smilodon to Crypt Walker) | 2 Epic Armors
11 Training Fields, 2 Dragon's Nests
5M+ to give on entry
Playing daily, participating in all Guild Events, etc.

Guild Status

Bear Claw
Lv. 23 | 20 possible new members after cleaning up
All elements +5%, Earth +6%
Requirement from GM: Lv. 30
Only 1 active member (I'm the Sentinel, the Champion stopped playing since Kaiju and the GM has been away since Titan Dragon)

Let me know, add me! =]

Evcrynne
10-24-2014, 03:49 PM
Hey all,

Been playing for several months, and for the second time the Guild I'm in dies and loses its leader, so I'm looking for a more active guild - or for a bunch of players to join and help revive it.

Player Status

Skoj | WBQ YQQ RNF
Lv. 132 | 2,529/2,479
Crafted the past 21 Epic Boss Armors (from Smilodon to Crypt Walker) | 2 Epic Armors
11 Training Fields, 2 Dragon's Nests
5M+ to give on entry
Playing daily, participating in all Guild Events, etc.

Guild Status

Bear Claw
Lv. 23 | 20 possible new members after cleaning up
All elements +5%, Earth +6%
Requirement from GM: Lv. 30
Only 1 active member (I'm the Sentinel, the Champion stopped playing since Kaiju and the GM has been away since Titan Dragon)

Let me know, add me! =]

Hey, we're looking for very active players to join Dark Phoenix Reborn. We had your same situation where our GM went inactive, so a bunch of veterans left and we started this new guild. I sent you a friend request in the game. My line ID is evcrynne, or vinny-dogg, if you want to join. Let me know!

Evcrynne

Derrick Kelsay
10-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Level 71 almost maxed- Guild bonuses almost maxed
Fire 9%
Water 8%
Spirit 8%
Wind 8%
Earth 10%
Things we want in a new recruit is at least a level 40 and above all participation!!!!!! Participation in all guild challenges (if you can not make it let us know and we can work with you) must donate at least 30,000 a week, no gem requirement but if feel inclined to do so that's awesome!
Must have the LINE app contact Orcheeze in the line chat for more details... Name of the guild is Shadowed

TBT ObEy LuCkY
10-26-2014, 08:57 PM
If you are still looking for a spot I am a HC with The Blood Tigers. We are a T25 guild with two maxed guilds. If you are interested in a spot pm me for more details.

zetta
10-27-2014, 04:00 AM
Super Villains is a maxed guild looking to recruit lvl 60+ players that want to have fun and be part of a top 150 guild. We have proven that with all active players you can achieve t 25 with minimal gemming. We are a f2p guild and fun. Looking for mature players willing to be active. We require line app and good communication. If your interested contact line ID: catweed.

Coreyboy
10-27-2014, 09:16 AM
Hi, I'm GM of THP, Vulcan Mask, we currently have all 8% element bonuses done, we have 24 out of 36 possible members and we are All Highly active. It took A LONG time to weed through the quitters but we sure have a strong bunch now! We Always win a legendary armour in 3 day wars and Raid events. We currently finish a 3 day war at approximately rank 240 Award D, but we have been moving Up approx 50 ranks Each war!!! So we are getting Quite strong. We have had a end war rank of 139 once recently but avg. for last 2 were 240. We intend fully to hit the Top 100 ranks within a couple months. We are a family and Lots of great and cheerful, congratulatory players, so please Join us and may The Higher Power be your source of positive energy 😃 , you may add Me first and I will invite you into our guild and we will take it from there. Hopefully we/you are the right match, because we have a Fantastic time every war and a very unique way of defeating the opponents. My Knights and Dragons I.D. Is XBH-QQG-HNF . We hope to see you there!! 😄

Aiden Donnelly
10-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on Android and are looking to join a well established Max level 75 guild then look no further,
Bring The Rain (BTR) are currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 70+
You Must Have Line App
You Must Be Active at All Wars

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested,

Guild Stats:

Level 75 Max

Air Bonus 10% Max
Earth Bonus 10% Max
Water Bonus 10% Max
Spirit Bonus 10% Max
Fire Bonus 10% Max

Last 3 day war we reached 11th
http://i61.tinypic.com/or4itf.png

To be apart of this amazing guild visit www.btrguild.com or add the ID: siraiden on the Line app,

My Friend Code: WBG-FPC-BDR

http://oi57.tinypic.com/1z2n874.jpg

Jonathon Taylor Rundle
11-06-2014, 01:36 AM

Hey my name in the game is bwb Omahahaze if your looking for a very helpful reliable guild lookup backwoods brawlers. Very friendly clan with alot of experience.

Jennifer Neal
11-06-2014, 05:33 PM
I am opening this thread for people who have interest in joining Solaris 2, a high performing guild with no required gem spending. This Guild is Android only.

General guild requirements:

*3 or more boss + armor at /near maxed level or epics.

*Level 80+( prefer 100, but will take lower if you can level up to 100 fast) Reasonably/full castle, with level 2 training fields or monster nests.
*Average of 30 attacks in 1 day guild war, 50 attacks in a 2 day war and 75 for a 3 day war minimum is required. Raids minimums are determined before the raid.

With that being said, our overall goals are as follows:

*Be active Have fun Use Line Chat for guild (This is a must)
*Commit to developing your gold production before we ask you to donate gold to the guild.
*Do our absolute best without spending gems (that is your call on how you spend them)
* Enjoy your guild mates company/ competition *Learn from each other Help out few middle level guild mates
*Be positive Strive to see how good We can do as a guild without spending gems
*Remember that real life comes before the game.

This guild is level 75
All element bonuses are maxed at 10%
Some history results :
All members have join a guild twice for top 25 and we have rank 12 both times
We been rank 36,62,83.

In the Royal Skeleton Raid we ranked 9th.
In the Rivenloc Raid we placed 49th.
We almost always rank top 100 unless we decide to take off a war.
Also European and Asian are welcome we have several strong and active players willing to team up with you.

Contact us by using the following Line Chat ID's:

GM - mariarobinson

Other leaders:
Fluffy1234
pyros74
simplyme77

Billy Copeland
11-06-2014, 08:04 PM

Add xbr pqg ggc.

Tyler Speakman
11-07-2014, 12:25 AM
We are a fairly new guild looking for active members. We are on iOS and are accepting all active players.
TeamThreeStar
Level 22
13/23 members
Bonuses are as follows.
Fire 4%
Earth 4%
Wind 4%
Water 5%
Spirit 5%
All active members are welcome, level doesn't matter, line is not required but it is encouraged, Guild Sentinel and Guild Champion spots are available.
Contact speaker3 on line or just apply to TeamThreeStar.

Coreyboy
11-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Hi, I'm Vulcan Mask, Gm of 18 month old The Higher Power Guild, we had to remove some old members that became inactive and need You to help us finish our journey (almost done) to the Top, we've had finishes in wars as low as 139, but just need a few active members to get us into the top 💯. Once we're there, we become part of a bigger family which means even greater rewards. We Always win a legendary each war already and always do really well. We have a unique way of sharing Intel so we have an advantage on a lot of opponents. We are a family and have a great deal of fun in every war with great accomplishments. Also you will be able to get your Epic boss quests done weekly much easier with us as friends. Either add me to Line Chat app, my Line I.D. Is "vulcanmask" or you can put in "The Higher power" in the "Join Guilds" section and we may give you a shot that way too. We don't require Anyone to buy gems but we have a fair amount who do, and even without Gems we still always win a Legendary Armour every war. But again were now close to the top 💯We have 19 VERY dedicated High activity players, and that's a VERY solid Elite crew of the highest participation levels. They all remained after we discussed that we are ready to go beyond top 💯, so I Had to remove quite a few players of the game that either got into a new game or Didnt have the desire to be active enough for top 💯. But there's a new generation of AWESOME players out there and we hope you join the Perfect fit for successful ambitious people who like to WIN BIG!! I'm sure that you can keep up with us! Come and join the Best Guild in Knights and Dragons for Many reasons you will soon know! 😄👍

Wolf3x6
11-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Wolf den is accepting new members after this war, level 30+ and must be active, no war minimums yet just show your active and willing to take part, all level 5 bonuses and a few HC spots available, line ID wolf3x6 hit me up if your interested or pm me

we are a new guild but growing fast, I am the GM level 107 with a few epics

Friend code WBD-NZQ-BCM

Billy Copeland
11-17-2014, 08:31 AM
Fah Q is recruiting. Newer guild building active members. We have 16/23 members, all active. Looking for more

No fees, just donate what and when you can. Only requirement is stay active and participate in events.

Add xbr pqg ggc for an invite

rockiesrule24
11-19-2014, 09:47 PM
The scooby gang is looking for members. Main requirement is participation in guild events. 5% boost for air/spirit armors. 4% boost to other armors

XBDMRRFPN
11-20-2014, 01:46 AM
I am a very active player (currently I have my own guild in which I prefer to be alone), I am looking for a guild that has the ambition to win the next war, (I want the black chromatic + badly)
At the end of the war I will go on my way anyway but I can promise the maximum effort during the next war.
I have the following armors (all maxed)
Firestorm Vanguard+
Dragonborn Aegis
Earthwarden's shroud
Aquatic Battlegear
Sandstorm Platemail
Druidic Platemail
Forgestone Aegis
Maelstrom Iron
Centurion Aegis

If some guild is interested please contact me asap

hu3xni7d
11-20-2014, 02:29 AM
Gia sư dạy kèm ôn thi Đại Học khối C tại nhà
Cha mẹ có con chuẩn bị thi đại học và đang cần gia sư-giáo viên để ôn luyện ôn thi đại học và tôt nghiệp?
Cha mẹ có con đang lo ngại về việc t́m gia sư dạy thi đại học khối A B C D nơi đâu chất lượng? Nhằm giúp ôn luyện thi bảo đảm kết quả tối đa cho đợt thi tốt nghiệp THPT và đại học sắp tới.
Con của bạn đang lựa chọn thầy cô giáo luyện thi đại học ?
Cuộc đời học sinh tất vả ai cũng mong được học tại giảng đường Đại Học. Nhằm hướng tới ước mơ đó các bạn học viên, chủ yếu là các bạn học sinh lớp 12 phải cố gắng phấn đấu hết sức. Ôn thi đại học là một điều quan trọng không thể xem thường đối với các em học tṛ.
Trung tâm với nhiều gia sư là thầy cô giáo, các bạn sinh viên kinh nghiệm chuyên ôn thi đại học khối A, B, C, D với các môn Toán – Lư - Hóa - Anh Văn - Văn – Sinh, đưa từ nhiều trường Đại Học Trong địa bàn Tp Hồ Chí Minh như Bách khoa – Nhân Văn - Xây Dựng – Ngoại Thương - ... Tất cả các giáo viên nhiều phương pháp luyện thi đại học các khối A, B, C, D các môn Toán – Lư - Hóa - Tiếng Anh - Văn – Sinh sẽ dạy cho các bạn học viên từng phần một cách tiến bộ nhanh nhất.
Gia sư giỏi chuyên nhành, nhiều kiến thưcx, phương pháp sư phạm đảm bảo gia su luyen thi dai hoc mon ly da nang (http://giasudanang.taiduc.org/2014/09/gia-su-day-kem-luyen-thi-dai-hoc-tai-nha-o-da-nang.html) bảo đảm dạy ôn luyện thi đại học cho bạn đạt chất lượng cao cho đợt thi đại học sắp tới.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j-t9x4vQN0M/UylqEkpqiqI/AAAAAAAAAT8/EVy873QE0S4/s1600/dh5.jpg
Trung tâm chuyên cung cấp:
* Gia sư-Giáo viên giỏi chuyên dạy kèm tất cả các môn Khối A (Toán Lư Hóa) - Khối B (Toán Hóa Sinh) - Khối C (Văn Sử Địa) - Khối D (Toán Văn Anh Văn)
* Dạy kèm ôn luyện thi Đại Học các khối A, B, C, D...
* Với kinh nghiệm lâu năm của gia su tieng phap tai da nang (http://giasudanang.taiduc.org/2014/09/gia-su-day-kem-tieng-phap-tai-nha-o-da-nang.html) trong lĩnh vực giảng dạy các môn Toán - Lư - Hóa - Anh Văn - Sinh... Văn pḥng chúng tôi bảo đảm sẽ mang lại sự tự tin cho các quư phụ huynh.
Chương tŕnh ôn thi:
Phân dạng chương tŕnh bài tập và lư thuyết theo cấu trúc bài thi
Củng cố và nâng cao phương pháp bằng việc ôn luyện và rà soát lại tất cả kĩ năng. Học lư thuyết đến đâu ứng dụng vào làm bài kiểm tra đến đó.
Ngắn gọn – dễ hiểu - dễ vận dụng.
Phương pháp giảng dạy:
Uy tín - Chất lượng
Nêu, gợi mở bài ôn để học viên tiếp thu nhẹ nhành - hiệu quả.
Bảo đảm học sinh đạt được kết quả tốt nhất trong thời gian ngắn nhất
Chú trọng đến sự phát huy khả năng tư duy, phát triển nhân cách toàn diện của học tṛ, nhằm giúp thấu hiểu và phát huy tối đa tiềm năng của chính ḿnh, lúc đó gia sư đà nẵng (http://giasudanang.taiduc.org/) đảm bảo các em đạt được mục tiêu, chú tâm và cần cù hướng tới mong muốn của các bạn.

dawnodead1
11-20-2014, 09:01 PM
Join Live 2 Play Friend XBR-QWW-NNX and message dawnodead1 on line.
Looking to join a top 50 guild with only a few hours left till the next war starts? Well look no further join Live 2 Play.
Have you outgrown your current guild? Sick and tired of being the only one contributing while getting crappy rewards? Sick and tired of your voice not being heard? Looking to actually have fun during guild events? Well look no further. Join our guild Live 2 Play and be apart of something amazing as we make a push for the top 25.

Here are a few reasons why you should join.
1. No Level Requirement
2. No gem spending requirement. Though a lot of us gem our min requirements are obtainable without gemming. You will never be pressured to spend a dime.
3. There are six members in senior leadership who are on all hours during the events. You will never be alone in a battle or sitting around wondering if war should be declared.
4. Everyone has a voice.

Requirements and how to join.
1. JUST BE ACTIVE. We just want active players. Our minimums are attacked based not point based.
2. Line is a requirement and you will only be invited to the guild by messaging dawnodead1 on line. Friend me my code is XBR-QWW-NNX when you message me please include your in game name so I know who I am accepting.
3. Major thing I look at is how active in the arena you are and your epic boss fights.

So join today we are really a great bunch of people and very lively group.

WolfXr0z
11-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Hi Guys, I just made a guild called Knights in Light
Search Knights in Light
Requirements are fairly simple: those who are active and over level 30 may join, but those who join much continually get stronger of else will be kicked.
This guide is mainly to help new players, but the goal is to reach the top
Spending gems are not required but it will help during wars
Donating to the guild is also recommended and those who do will be considered for promotions. Also looking for a strong player who will be promoted to sentinel. :)
I am level 146 and I hope to receive new members! Thanks!

Mitch Rodrigues
12-12-2014, 08:22 PM

Hey dude. Check out The Miestros. Were currently a small guild but we are extremely active. No requirements other then you try to sign on a lot and chat. we place 1300-1000 in Guild War.

Thanks and hope to see you soon.

Mitchb101
12-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Hi Guys,
Leaders of Kaj could be the guild up your ally.

We are a top 50 guild, we are extremely rarely outside top 100.

We have a trainee guild that is full of members. that we are growing and developing into top players. May be ideal for you to develop and become stronger.
We are part of the SAE alliance, which gives you the opportunity to push for top 10, top 25 (IF you are ready and willing to put up the gems)

We have no time for leeches in our guild, we have a lot of great players and it is not fair on them. We do ask that you meet at least a 9K minimum each war for a commander, 15K high commander or above. Most well and truly exceed this minimum,

You are not asked to gem, however a lot of people do like to gem anyway.

We have a good bunch of people, we have alot of fun. Great way to meet new friends.

For more details please contact me on line app, Mitchellb101
Or PM me for more info. :)

All the best Mitch

Purple Dragon
12-13-2014, 08:48 AM
Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
The Guild is level 40
23 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
Room for 3 High Commanders and 16 Commanders
we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are now looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre
Line ID: pdisawesome

Daniel Shahrestani
12-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Join lac we need active members

Daniel Shahrestani
12-13-2014, 04:31 PM
JOIN LAC WE NEED ACTIVE MEMBERS SO WE CAN GO TOP 10/25 SOON!!! CONTRIBUTE A LOT!!! PM ME ON LINE AT knd2622 PLEASE HELP LEVEL UP ARE BONUSES AND LEVEL UP THE GUILD!!! WE ARE A LEVEL 22 GUILD WITH LEVEL 5 AND 6 BONUSES!!!

Johnny Callaway
12-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Kings of Lords is a lvl 23 guild looking for active members. We have no contribution or gem and we requirements but ask all members s to participate in raids, wars and guild activities. High Commander and Champion slots are available.

NinjaSailus
12-17-2014, 09:42 AM
I have got 9 slots open

Guild: Distino BR
Req: Lv 40+
Guild Lv 24

Current Bonuses
Fire: 5%
Air: 4%
Water: 4%
Earth: 4%
Spirit: 4%

Looking for active players.

Android WBY-YXD-HRC

Aneria Heals
12-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Royal Avengers on iOS is reruiting. We are usually t100 and have gone as high as #6 in a war. We are a friendly, adult guild. We are max level with all bonuses. We are free to play and just require that you be active.

Requirements:
Lv 50+
Age 17+
Line app required

Apply to bpwellsy on the line app for an interview

hitenp13
12-17-2014, 12:22 PM
The Fire Benders Level 75, bonuses F8, E8, A8, W9, Sp9 N1ght Ra1d3rz / N1ght Str1k3rz family and sub-guild.

Recruiting new members, relaxed guild, NO gemming required, NO epics required but performance should be appropriate for your level in wars/raids with some stable improvement over time to target minimums for level100+/Epic members (raid 1 million, blitz 5k, 2-day war 10k). Need new members as some old ones went to NR/NS permanently.

Eligible for top 10/25 runs with NR/NS if you prove you can back it up!

Contact hitenp13 on LINE

LoD GM Tim
12-17-2014, 07:25 PM
We are a laid back guild looking for active members. The guild is level 75 with 35 elements purchased. We rank solid top 250 currently looking to get better as we get more members. We have 25 members currently. We are apart of the 3D alliance. We use line any questions or if you are interested message me on line! My line Id - legionofdragon!

Thanks and look forward to having you join our team!!!!

supadaddy3
12-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Hello all,
Our guild, Followers of Christ, has several spots we would like to fill with active members.

We are a very friendly fun loving guild. Good company. Clean chat. Maxed bonus. Killer allies(TNT alliance). We communicate thru LINE. It is the best way to coordinate guild wars.

Come join us��
supadaddy3(Dave)

iOS platform

Mitchb101
12-17-2014, 10:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TGDA8TJ.png

Johndoe777
12-19-2014, 11:05 AM
I am a level 120 with six epics looking for a guild (IOS)

I am very active and I'm maxing my armor soon

MisterT
12-19-2014, 11:12 AM
I am a level 120 with six epics looking for a guild (IOS)

I am very active and I'm maxing my armor soon

If you have Line, then contact rookeye, she's the recruiter of Kings and Conquerors and The First Watch. Since you are lvl 120, Kings and Conquerors may be the place for you

RaeLynn
12-19-2014, 11:16 PM
You are always welcome to join The Forsaken Warrior. We have many spots available for active members.

Steven Zichler
12-20-2014, 03:20 PM
Fallen Angels is recruiting. We are a mix of ftp and gemmers. our minimums can be made with free play. we are a top 50 guild. Pm stevezic using line if interested.

Sanity Broken
12-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Our guild is dying and we are literally fighting this war on our own. We need a new guild.
I'm level 87. Main 3 are maxed cultist war gear+ (2366/2095) / new epic lvl 40 primordial hide (1864/1942) but working on leveling / and kodiak lvl 48 (1728/1518). Friend is lvl 62 but has 2 epics. Main armor currently (2029/2146).

I finished #24 in last pvp. Saving up gems for a couple weeks now to make another run.

Please let me know if you have a place for us. I'm leaving my guild in a couple hrs when war is over so I can collect my rewards i earned for myself... Lol

kevlposey
12-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Our guild is dying and we are literally fighting this war on our own. We need a new guild.
I'm level 87. Main 3 are maxed cultist war gear+ (2366/2095) / new epic lvl 40 primordial hide (1864/1942) but working on leveling / and kodiak lvl 48 (1728/1518). Friend is lvl 62 but has 2 epics. Main armor currently (2029/2146).

I finished #24 in last pvp. Saving up gems for a couple weeks now to make another run.

Please let me know if you have a place for us. I'm leaving my guild in a couple hrs when war is over so I can collect my rewards i earned for myself... Lol

We are a new guild building up we have 9 active player and almost made t 500 3 players over 100 and opportunites available for advancement contact ibgeorge on line

Randomboss132 3d alliance
12-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Join forest monsters we are a level 75 guild and our bonuses are high we are in 3d alliance our alliance always runs top 10 or 25

Sanity Broken
12-21-2014, 03:05 PM
So I sent a friend request on link to ibgeorge. Add me and we will talk later. About to watch hobbit

Sanity Broken
12-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Are you on line?

Colby George
12-21-2014, 06:02 PM
Super Baaaddd is recruiting on android. Lvl 27 with 9 actives ( had to kick non actives after war ). Have 5% element bonuses and looking for more active players. Contact me on line @ ibgeorge if interested.
Donations are accepted also :D

Erick Loretta Porras
12-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Hey. Been playing this game for a while and finally was able to start my own guild. Looking for people to come join.

I'm a lvl 116
From LA, CA
Code: XBV-PQN-MBM

New Guild
Cali Blaze
Lvl 1
Earth element

I'm an active player looking for others who are.

I'm cool and friendly guys come join me :)

Don Lapage
12-26-2014, 04:28 PM
Join our guild Infernal Knights45 We are a guild with only 5 active members atm, we have 1 level of all element bonus's 2 of spirirt we regularly place top 1000+ in wars and raids.

My self and our guild sentinel place top 200-25 in the arena events last event i was 45 and he was 145 and thats just 2 of us. We are very cool and chill people we are always recruiting and striving to advance our guild. We are currently level 21 guild wise. Check us out Infernal Knights45!!

Don Lapage
12-26-2014, 06:59 PM
I'm a level 140+ active member with 12 epics and 1 epic plus. I have Odins Call, Cryptic Wargear , Druidic Platemail, Triskelion Wargear , Chaos Vanguard, Arcane Mantle, Gold Chromatic Mantle, Crystal Finmail, Dragonborn Aegis, Undead Robes, Ronan Starrobes, Ravage Shieldplate and Odins Call+. Odin's Call, Cryptid Wargear, Triskelion Wargear, Druidic Platemail, Ravage Shieldplate, Undead Robes and Dragonborn Aegis are maxed.I am a free to play player. Contact me on line if any guild are available
Line id: viperbreath30
feel free to join Infernal Knights45 bud wed love to have ya

Colby George
12-28-2014, 05:01 PM
Super Baaaddd is recruiting on android. Looking for more daily active players. Level doesn't matter as long as you help to level the guild by completing the challenges that you can. Guild is level 32 with 6% element bonuses and 10 active players. Message me on line @ ibgeorge and I'll get to you asap

spnazz1m
12-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Guild Level 28

Fire at 5 percent

Earth at 5 percent

Air at 5 percent

Water at 6 percent

Spirit at 6 percent

Only requirement is being active and participation in guild war.

spnazz1m
12-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Guild Level 28

Fire at 5 percent

Earth at 5 percent

Air at 5 percent

Water at 6 percent

Spirit at 6 percent

Only requirement is being active and participation in guild war.

LadyShan
12-28-2014, 10:18 PM
Lords of Nurgle
Level 55 guild
7% bonus to all elements.
F2P ~ 1500 best raid finish.
Looking for new active members.
Must be willing to use LINE chat program.
Advancement based on participation.
Contact Ladyshan on LINE for invite/information.

UpLinked
12-30-2014, 08:56 AM
Greetings.

I run a small Android guild with plenty of openings for you. The guild is "ExtraLifeWasHere":

-- level 35
-- Five active members
-- 7% and 8% bonuses

I'm particularly looking for people who are active participants in the http://www.extra-life.org annual gameathon; I'm trying to establish an ingame EL presence.

Check out our guidelines at http://extralifepv.org, PM me here, or send a guild request ingame.

George R. a/k/a UpLinked

Jushy420
01-03-2015, 12:00 AM
Android guild: Smited Gods

Guild level: 20

Guild sentinel: 21 epics and very strong

guild bonus: 5% all but spirit thats 6%

Anyone can joing must have line no gems required to join a fun guild for active players and very helpful people in the guild.

To join message Jushy420 on line and I will open up a spot for you.

risk4fun
01-03-2015, 07:04 AM
I search a good and activ guild
I'm lvl 92 atm and make arround 1 lvl a day
My strongest knight is at 2600/2250 the rest arround or above 1700/1700
i'm daily online and use line messanger

My english isn't that good (nativ german) but i can communicate

If you're interestet send me a message on line (Name: Risk4Fun)

Aethers
01-05-2015, 01:27 PM
I search a good and activ guild
I'm lvl 92 atm and make arround 1 lvl a day
My strongest knight is at 2600/2250 the rest arround or above 1700/1700
i'm daily online and use line messanger

My english isn't that good (nativ german) but i can communicate

If you're interestet send me a message on line (Name: Risk4Fun)

Contact me on Line App - Aethers

Advertisement found below:

Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on iOS and are looking to join a well established Guild. Look no further.
Tiny Indigo is currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 50+
You Must Have Line App
You Must Be Active at All Wars with a minimum point per event required. Currently 5,000 points

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested.

We have been in the top 50 numerous times and intend to be there again next event.

Currently 9 open spots to fill!
Contact me via Line @ Aethers.

Hope to see you soon,
~Aethers

Jushy420
01-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Guild name: smited gods
Platform: android
Level: 20
Bonuses: all 4% spirit 5%
Bank: 3.2 mil and rising
Needs: sentinel
Current members: 5
Requirements: line and active
How to join: message jushy420 on line

nasstor
01-06-2015, 04:52 AM
Come join Team FlameOn
(ANDROID)

We are a free-2-play guild with maxed bonuses and almost maxed lvl (74.5).
No gemming is required at all, so you can save your gems for chests or top runs as you like, but we want players to be active during wars - HC spots are handed out to those who are most active during wars.

Team FlameOn is part of SITH and EMPIRE, so you will have access to join top runs whenever you have the gems & armors required for it.

LINE is required, pm nasstor or tfcloud or tummeliten to join (those are LINE user IDs)

/nasstor

Amarian
01-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Our Guild NaturalBornA has an open spot available

Eric Beckey
01-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Guild Level: 40 and rising fast.

16 levels of element bonuses purchased.

Recently set new benchmarks, going 23-2 in the Luminous War and finishing #397 overall. Also, last week's gold contributions topped 20 million for the first time, so our bonuses will increase quickly from here on out, despite competing fiercely in each and every war/raid.

As the guild master, I am extremely motivated to move forward and conquer. I am level 507 with all fully leveled epic armor, including both Heroic plus versions. I will help you or the guild out in any way that I can. My friend code is WBV-BWD-HBY.

Altogether, we only have 14 out of 30 members, but several of us have been battling together for months, are active and well-established. There are leadership roles available and I do update them after wars based on activity in that war and donations for the week. I also kick inactive members at that time, so if you can't participate/donate, don't even bother joining.

However, I really only require that you be level 50+. I do strongly insist that you be active, always strive to improve and join us on the line app (my user ID is pfgiroux28). I also don't think it's too much to ask of you to donate gold or farm gems for wars at whatever pace you are comfortable with.

Join us on our way to the top! Together we will soar to the heavens above! Nothing can stop us!!

ColombianThreatMachine
01-06-2015, 05:50 PM
Brand New Android Guild - Men in Ties (MIT) - A subguild of Beastmode Gods (a top 10 team) is looking to fill Sentinel, Guild Champ and High Commander Positions. The guild is already level 23 with only myself working on it with 4% to 6% bonuses thus far.

This is a free play guild that will have opportunities to play in a top 10 guild. I am looking for a player who can help recruit to be the Guild Champion and one with great armor to be a sentinel. Contact me on line, my signature is below, thanks!

Amarian
01-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Our Guild is open for new members.

NaturalBornA
Level 18
13/21 members

Must be a daily player, lvl 10+, level up atleast twice a week, participate in wars and contribute. We are a strong guild and just began

Aethers
01-07-2015, 12:41 PM
Are you interested in a merge?

Nikki Ward
01-11-2015, 11:13 AM
We are a maxed guild and looking for fresh, active blood who wants to help grow and make this guild one of the best! Hit me up on line at dixibell143

Evcrynne
01-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Dark Phoenix Reborn is looking for very active players level 100+. We are a fun group, but we do expect activity in wars and raids. If under level 100, apply to DisEnchanted where you can grow stronger.

DPR is level 55
Bonuses: fire--8%
water--8%
spirit--8%
earth--9%
air--10% (full)

We are very active in every event, and placed 62 in the January 9-11 Raid War. We are a free-to-play guild, but those who wish to spend gems are welcome to do so. We plan on Raid War gemming every couple months. Line is required. Contact vinny-dogg or evcrynne to join.

DisEnchanted is level 13, any level player can join.
Bonuses: Earth, water--2%
spirit, wind, fire--4%

Dahag
01-11-2015, 06:03 PM
It's a level 11 guild with all bonuses at 5% and spirt and earth at 6%. We require you to download the free app Line for communication purposes. We require that you have at least one legendary armor and are active. No gold donation minimums but they are encouraged. If interested message Dahag on the app Line.

DD Diablo
01-14-2015, 11:55 AM
Join Deaths Dynasty we are a lvl 75 guild with all elemental maxed. We are a top 250/100 guild depending on war. Looking for active members. Currently accepting lvl 90+. We are our own guild, no alliances we also have a sub guild of our own Stained By Blood for lower level players. Contact either lostbluewave or ryanmm8806 on line for more information.

Sahuna
01-19-2015, 05:46 PM
Internal Balance (android) are a very established Gypsy guild who are usually top 100 and have done top 25 and top 10 runs before. However, recently we are lacking active members.
Max guild with 600m gold - Level 100+
Recruiting new members
Will consider a guild merge (into ours) of your top members - up to about 20 players.
HC positions go to top performers
Great team of very strong players, and we want you to join us!
Apply in game or contact me on line - bigsahuna

Justin Love
01-19-2015, 08:51 PM
We are an iOS guild we place around t100 every raid and war we have all element upgrades, we have a top 25 raid run when we have a good amount of people in the guild with 500+ gems which will only take a month of watching videos to get. Our guild is all about growing and getting stronger together we are family based guild. If your wanting to join each of you need to download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot to answer questions to see if you can get into our guild based on armors attitude and having a growing attitude.

Hope to see you in our guild
- Tbt river of blood

Chrystal Miller
01-23-2015, 11:50 AM
meteor pirates is a maxed guild under the majestic alliance we placed 14th in the last ew, and are seeking active players. Tons of opportunities to level quickly and build up your armors. If you want more information contact me on line at Chrystal23! We hope to hear from you!