PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Has Stopped

Roscoe782
06-27-2013, 09:43 PM
This is the first time I have received this error message on my android device. The base starts loading and then the message and then booted out. I have tried deleting and reinstalling (kindle version and android sideloaded version) but does the same thing. Is there any other things I could try on my own?

Richard79
06-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Dont say your on andriod you will be ignored. Mine also will not load been over 12 hours now

whitefire
06-28-2013, 12:43 AM
Wow Roscoe,
If this is only your first, congratulations! I have them almost on a weekly basis. That is, of course next to the force closes every boss battle, after visiting three bases, any scratcher and some random ones. Lately when I build something I get the 'cannot load your base' error for half a day or so. I had 'your' error a couple of weeks back. I completely erased everything from MW from my phone (except the id file). And did a full reinstall. That didn't help at first, but later on it did. Or I think it did. You never know. Playing MW on an Android phone is much like the scratcher: you never know what you get.

I not on the latest version of the engine but the one before that, because I find it's a lot better than the last one. At least my stats are good now and I see fairky correct stats from my opponents.

And I used to think that Microsoft had poor programmers (they do).... I know better now...

Good luck!

Philly982
06-28-2013, 04:31 AM
Wow Roscoe,
Playing MW on an Android phone is much like the scratcher: you never know what you get.

So true! The rare 6 of a kind and you can play for 5 minutes without a force close. 5 of a kind you have just enough time to collect buildings and maybe vault. 4 of a kind and your stats inexplicably jump 30%, coupled with a force close shortly thereafter. 3 of a kind and your stats decrease 150% inexplicably and your entire inventory goes missing. 2 of a kind and it is a force close just after opening. And the most common is not even getting the app to load at all.