PDA

View Full Version : New to game

person123
06-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Hello I'm new to the game and asking for help on what to do.

Ratma2001
06-27-2013, 07:48 PM
First thing to do is get some reading glasses then grab a drink and read:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49053-FAQ-Frequently-Asked-Questions

this will assist you in the desired questions , rather than fill threads with a billion questions
Good luck

ELVIS2K13
06-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Hello I'm new to the game and asking for help on what to do.

KA forum members , beware of this guy .

person123
06-27-2013, 08:20 PM
KA forum members , beware of this guy .

And why is that?

DrQ
06-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Hi there person 123. Welcome.

There are many threads that can answer most if not all of your question regarding he game. How to play, wat to build, is it better to lvl up or not, what to concentrate on first, is raiding gd, stuff like that...

All u have to do is type the key word in search no u will get all the thread related to that word. Then u got to read. If u can't find wat u looking for then post the question...

Gd luck.

person123
06-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi there person 123. Welcome.

There are many threads that can answer most if not all of your question regarding he game. How to play, wat to build, is it better to lvl up or not, what to concentrate on first, is raiding gd, stuff like that...

All u have to do is type the key word in search no u will get all the thread related to that word. Then u got to read. If u can't find wat u looking for then post the question...

Gd luck.

Thank you for the friendly welcome. I just have a few questions to start here. When you are a lower level are the bosses easier like in mQ? If so I joined this game so I could potentially become a dominant player by getting lots of stats from the bosses then going into the higher levels. Are there an actions for triggering bosses other then using energy? How can I prevent levelling a lot? Thanks.

Bluedood
06-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Welcome to KA, lots of useful info here for sure. With your number of posts I assume you play another gree game and have basic knowledge of vault on IPH? I find similarities in each game, yet individual quirks to each one as well. My advice for a new player is hero strength for your skill points, has the most impact on the LTQ here.

person123
06-27-2013, 08:39 PM
About what level would you be to complete a ltq here. Is it like mQ where you spend tons of gems?

Bluedood
06-27-2013, 08:41 PM
About what level would you be to complete a ltq here. Is it like mQ where you spend tons of gems?

Iirc the ltq level starts at 25, the boss event starts at 5, and not certain on the box event.

person123
06-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Iirc the ltq level starts at 25, the boss event starts at 5, and not certain on the box event.

Box event? Also do you know how to trigger the boss without using energy?

[DW] maretzky
06-27-2013, 10:42 PM
Also do you know how to trigger the boss without using energy?

Using stamina

Shinazueli
06-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Person, it's similar, but not exactly the same. For an absolutely minimal quick and dirty, minimize all xp gain(you'll want to stay under boss 25 until you can beat him 50 times, and then boss 50 at least twice), watch your stats/level ratio, build IPH for guild donations, never miss a vault upgrade timer (~5 months to max vault), invest in Hero Strength early and often. 12 stamina is all that is necessary. Pve or pvp can trigger boss events. Pve or Pvp will drop boxes for box events, you'll understand once you see those. Get into a camping guild quickly for the bonuses. Units for free players are high priests > flaming catapults (maybe diff now, haven't played free in a minute) > battering rams at 40. Stay at maximum allies, KA is bracketed by allies unlike MQ. Once you know better you can adjust to your liking. And do read the FAQ at the top it answers quite a few of the basic questions.

Edit: additional points that others may be able to use. Don't make the mistake of only upgrading long time buildings, you're only opening yourself up to be raided, especially with the new vault limits. There's almost never a reason to be over vault, unless you have more money than god you won't stay there long. <.> there's more trolls on this forum than on MQ, but they don't realize they're trolls. If you have Some access to gems with a limited budget LTQs are the biggest bang for your buck stat wise, as in MQ.

DrQ
06-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Person, it's similar, but not exactly the same. For an absolutely minimal quick and dirty, minimize all xp gain(you'll want to stay under boss 25 until you can beat him 50 times, and then boss 50 at least twice), watch your stats/level ratio, build IPH for guild donations, invest in Hero Strength early and often. 12 stamina is all that is necessary. Pve or pvp can trigger boss events. Pve or Pvp will drop boxes for box events, you'll understand once you see those. Get into a camping guild quickly for the bonuses. Units for free players are high priests > flaming catapults (maybe diff now, haven't played free in a minute) > battering rams at 40. Stay at maximum allies, KA is bracketed by allies unlike MQ. Once you know better you can adjust to your liking. And do read the FAQ at the top it answers quite a few of the basic questions.

Lol I actually read that in one breath...but yeah that pretty much summarizes it.

txstud903
06-28-2013, 06:03 AM
here is the best info on just beginners

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25499-Beginners-Guide-For-Kingdom-Age