PDA

View Full Version : Wow...my third faction member this month just sold off his base

CJ D
06-27-2013, 06:34 PM
This is getting ridiculous. Third one since Madagascar. All active guys. We're a mid 300s team with light to no gold. I'd hate to see how much this is happening to the high stress teams.

All we can hope is everyone else is in the same boat. :/

Rowdydowdy
06-27-2013, 06:45 PM
It's not just your team its everywhere. See ya tomorrow 🔫🔫🔫🔫😃😃

Evil Mastermind
06-27-2013, 07:02 PM
The game has become too time consuming for many. One feels compelled to compete in every event or get left behind in stats. The only logical outcome is to quit.

Good luck to your team in Poland!

jchow69
06-27-2013, 07:02 PM
See ya all in Poland. I'm fightin' with Celestail Soldiers, looking for top 100 in Poland. Hope to meet you in battle!

CJ D
06-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Think we saw them once in the past two. Pretty sure we took a beating. Lol. Tough for a bunch of 100-200 stat guys to do much damage to top 100 teams. But we're improving.

Golf4life
06-27-2013, 09:44 PM
selling your base is against TOS....

SPWD
06-27-2013, 11:39 PM
The game has become too time consuming for many. One feels compelled to compete in every event or get left behind in stats. The only logical outcome is to quit.

Good luck to your team in Poland!

Hit nail on head 100%

Captain B
06-28-2013, 01:33 AM
I have experienced this in my team also, I've had 3 decent players burn their bases and leave due to the never ending requirement to do every event to maintain sensible stats. It's summer here in the UK (my favourite day of the year!) & I would really like to have a break. Whilst I appreciate players will come and go the relentless pace and cost of gold in the UK means I have several more considering their future in the game. These are players who have been there since Brazil and its sad to say goodbye to so many so quickly.
I would ask GREE to consider a once a month WD event, one every 3 weeks is too frequent for my team. Reduce your cost of gold (you'll get a higher frequency of purchase so no loss of funds). And dial back on stats for event units, some if them are way too generous. This means players can have a break without having to keep tap tapping in every event.

SPWD
06-28-2013, 02:03 AM
Great ideas but never going to happen, they're too greedy.

chorfskie
06-28-2013, 05:03 AM

I think they meant selling everything on their base n donating to the faction n then leaving n not playing anymore.... Not actually selling their account?!

CJ D
06-28-2013, 05:10 AM
I think they meant selling everything on their base n donating to the faction n then leaving n not playing anymore.... Not actually selling their account?!

That would be correct. He sold off his base, not sold his base. And make that 4...another bailed this morning.

Snipe
06-28-2013, 05:31 AM
Not to change subject, but if team falling apart we have one open position on our top 200 team that you might want to consider.

Jaebee
06-28-2013, 05:35 AM
selling your base is against TOS....funny that such a troll tries to call out other trolls. He clearly meant liquidating every building, donating, and then quitting.

CJ D
06-28-2013, 06:16 AM
Snipe, not falling apart, but I appreciate the invite. We're still at 41/42 this morning. Just rough when you have guys that have been with us since brazil selling everything they've built over the past couple years.

Philly982
06-28-2013, 06:18 AM
We just had 4 Android players from our faction quit that game as well. Seeing mods post nearly immediately in some of the iOS issue threads while neglecting the countless Android issue threads was the last straw for them.

Golf4life
06-28-2013, 07:13 AM
not trolling

and no idea what the poster meant because they never clarified. thanks for trying though.
funny that such a troll tries to call out other trolls. He clearly meant liquidating every building, donating, and then quitting.

Agent Orange
06-28-2013, 07:16 AM

The wording is a bit misleading but these players have sold off their buildings not their accounts which would possibly be against the TOS.

I agree, the game has become way to time consuming, basically at some point something had to break and I'm glad these players had the sense to walk away. I don't doubt that many more will as well as this continues to escalate.

CJ D
06-28-2013, 07:30 AM
not trolling

and no idea what the poster meant because they never clarified. thanks for trying though.

Negative. I clearly wrote "sold off". To sell something can imply to sell as a whole. To sell off means to sell in pieces at reduced prices. Obviously, you can not "sell off" a base in the manner that would be a TOS violation. But I do appreciate YOUR trying.

But we're off topic anyway. I'll be curious to see if we will see the inflation of wd points that we've seen every war, or if we're reaching a turning point yet.

Jaebee
06-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Negative. I clearly wrote "sold off". To sell something can imply to sell as a whole. To sell off means to sell in pieces at reduced prices. Obviously, you can not "sell off" a base in the manner that would be a TOS violation. But I do appreciate YOUR trying.

But we're off topic anyway. I'll be curious to see if we will see the inflation of wd points that we've seen every war, or if we're reaching a turning point yet.

+1

I have a feeling you are just going to get a better seat on the life raft...later, many of us may wish we had bailed as well.