PDA

View Full Version : android update

out of names
06-27-2013, 05:13 PM
I got the new data downloaded and restarted my game, nothing changed, so does anyone know what changes there are with this update?

JonHanFord
06-27-2013, 09:09 PM
same here .. Nothing change after i Update CC in Google Store

piercedtoy20
06-27-2013, 09:14 PM
No telling what changed gree needs to start posting what the update changes so everyone knows what to expect

BigMoney
06-27-2013, 09:16 PM
The update was obviously in preparation for the PvP event tomorrow.

Chica
06-27-2013, 09:18 PM
The update was turning green arrows into kittens, only logical answer.

Dkaell
06-27-2013, 09:22 PM
I got the new data downloaded and restarted my game, nothing changed, so does anyone know what changes there are with this update?

Read the first thread on the Forum to have our question answered

(CK) EL
06-27-2013, 09:43 PM
don't mix things..
new data are for new items, new crates, or new events that are already releashed if the past in cc.
New update is for bug fixes, new profile or even a new kind of event

BigMoney
06-27-2013, 09:53 PM
I believe on Android, new updates still come in the forum of "New dataset downloaded! Would you like to restart your game?" Not sure how it works on iOS.

(CK) EL
06-27-2013, 10:05 PM
I believe on Android, new updates still come in the forum of "New dataset downloaded! Would you like to restart your game?" Not sure how it works on iOS.

not accurate..
new data is new data for the existing (or any) version, new updates is something completely different.
Read my earlier post

t12pm
06-27-2013, 10:15 PM
not accurate..
new data is new data for the existing (or any) version, new updates is something completely different.
Read my earlier post

I have never seen a update on my android it is always a dataset, ios got it earlier and it was a update for the new event. i can only assume that is what i just downloaded as a dataset on my android

(CK) EL
06-27-2013, 10:29 PM
I have never seen a update on my android it is always a dataset, ios got it earlier and it was a update for the new event. i can only assume that is what i just downloaded as a dataset on my android

that's probably because your android account is new or because your device is automatically updating your software.
There have been numerous versions for android (much less than new datasets thought) since now which have nothing to do with new datasets.

Even today i had new dataset and after an hour i updated cc also.

Hutchinson
06-28-2013, 04:10 AM
For me the new data set did not change anything; but the update fixed the attack/defense statistics...

(CK) EL
06-28-2013, 04:37 AM
For me the new data set did not change anything; but the update fixed the attack/defense statistics...

same here
new data just contain new items/prizes etc for upcoming events