PDA

View Full Version : Gree response needed.

Rowdydowdy
06-27-2013, 05:00 PM
This is a message posted for the Faction Spawn of Death..
Their leader has had an issue with his device and needs help reinstalling the game. He has sent in numerous tickets with no response other than the generic babble. His faction needs him or help temporarily assigning a new leader. There are other post along these lines with no response so what's another...........
Hint: without leader there will be no walls, without walls they won't fight, without fighting you lose money.. ( you are welcome for this business advise)

HELP THAT FACTION OUT......

SGT Rud
06-27-2013, 05:23 PM
Lets get this team back up and running Gree. Bump bump bump

Rowdydowdy
06-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks Sgt.Rud,
I know those guys and the leader asked me to post. He has sent in several tickets with no active response.

Adm.J
06-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Jesus, do we need another grenade in here?

Rowdydowdy
06-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey Admiral,
I plan on throwing one tomorrow. I'll either be too busy fighting or distancing myself from this crappy company..

"Sun Tzu"
06-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Rowdydowdy, has anyone tried to private message one of the mods? Seems like they need to respond to this rather urgently given the time remaining before the Battle for Poland begins. My faction had a similar issue with a DL and it forced us to essentially sit out one of the battles due to the risk of being 'unprotected'.

Rowdydowdy
06-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Not sure, I will do it for them. Some of the mods do not have PM's on their link as I have tried that in the past. Thanks for the suggestion.

The crazy thing is this. We all plan on fighting each other tomorrow to win a imaginary trinket.Yet today we all are trying to help other teams. The people who benefit the most from this and receive paycheck because of us don't give a fat baby's ass nor care enough to be more receptive. That's a damn shame.

SGT Rud
06-27-2013, 06:36 PM
Rowdy - even though we will all eventually see each other on the field of battle. I consider all players my friends. I'm here to have fun. I hope everyone is here to have fun. It's a game. If they go into battle, leaderless, it's not fun for them. Even in each battle against another faction, I hope the other faction is having fun. I have been offered spots in top 250 and top 100 factions, but I won't leave my team. We are top 500 now but will most likely slip back into top 750. Would I like top 250, he'll ya, but my team in top 250, not just me. I am a free player. This has nothing to do with gold vs free. It has to do with a group of friends who need a leader, walls, bonuses, and fun. Right now they are all probably anxiously awaiting tomorrow and feeling let down. We all need to do what we can to help these guys. I have sent CJ a pm as well. Everyone needs to keep this thread at the top.

"Sun Tzu"
06-27-2013, 06:36 PM
Rowdydowdy- Think of this as one of the stories where enemies took a break from battle to celebrate a holiday or to render aid to the wounded. Good luck to them. Kudos to you for helping.

Paul Wall
06-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Incompetence seems contagious with this company. Every sucker workin for these clowns is a grade A dip*&^!

Rowdydowdy
06-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Thanks all,
I sent CJ a PM as well as Sirius who now has that option. I put a free player with good stats there to help them as they are all low level. With or without an answer I'll fight with them and it is what is is even though it shouldn't be.

piercedtoy20
06-27-2013, 09:33 PM
I've had a ticket in for over a momth got a generic response that if im still experiencing problem resummit ticket and I got that response to asking a question. So go figure I think gree costumer support needs go back to school and learn to read or at least read the post before rssponding with a cheap generic response. They say its the players that make the game, well the players are getting mad they dont get a response to their tickets.

Golf4life
06-27-2013, 09:36 PM
i really find it hard to believe with most of these "its been over 5 weeks, its been over 2 months" type threads on here. I have NEVER had a ticket go over two weeks and feel that maybe people are trolling on here who were either hackers who got banned or just unhappy that other people are beating them.
I've had a ticket in for over a momth got a generic response that if im still experiencing problem resummit ticket and I got that response to asking a question. So go figure I think gree costumer support needs go back to school and learn to read or at least read the post before rssponding with a cheap generic response. They say its the players that make the game, well the players are getting mad they dont get a response to their tickets.

SGT Rud
06-28-2013, 01:42 AM
Has CJ or Sirius responded to any PM?

Rowdydowdy
06-28-2013, 04:41 AM
Negative Ghost Rider,
Not a word from them!
The faction leader did recieve a response and some instructions so hopefully he can get it worked out. Maybe those two acted on the PM's and just didn't reply? I will check with the faction leader and post some info as soon as I get it.

Jaebee
06-28-2013, 05:32 AM
i really find it hard to believe with most of these "its been over 5 weeks, its been over 2 months" type threads on here. I have NEVER had a ticket go over two weeks and feel that maybe people are trolling on here who were either hackers who got banned or just unhappy that other people are beating them.
Well aren't you the lucky one! I have one guy in my faction whose phone was stolen several weeks ago, and has tried to get help putting the game on his new phone to no avail. I have another guy affected by the quantum leap update several weeks back...several tickets sent, no help still. I myself am still waiting on the rewards from the case event 2 weeks ago, got one response from first ticket of the generic variety, and saying they were looking into it...lol Sad thing is I pointed out the problem to them during the event (as I wasn't shown on the leader board and should have been).

Not only is there still a terrible lack of communication from the Gree Mods/support to us the players, I really think there is just as bad of a lack of communication between the Gree staff members. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Rowdydowdy
06-28-2013, 06:18 AM
Sgt. Rud. Did you get my PM?

whitefire
06-28-2013, 07:20 AM
If you never had this issue you should try the lottery. You'll be driving a Porsche within a month.

I've had the same issue several times. I used to play CC, had an issue and after FOUR months of non stop trying I gave up. You get inane answers that only prove that either the CSR can't read or won't read, the standard response with a close afterwards or they just get closed period without any comment. Contacting CJ: no use.

I know why they do the closing: that will enable them to mess with the management information and team targets: 'See, I have closed 300 tickets today. I deserve a raise!'

If they'd make a TV-series about it you'd probably laugh your ass off.

Agent Orange
06-28-2013, 07:25 AM
This is a message posted for the Faction Spawn of Death..
Their leader has had an issue with his device and needs help reinstalling the game. He has sent in numerous tickets with no response other than the generic babble. His faction needs him or help temporarily assigning a new leader. There are other post along these lines with no response so what's another...........
Hint: without leader there will be no walls, without walls they won't fight, without fighting you lose money.. ( you are welcome for this business advise)

HELP THAT FACTION OUT......

An important point about sending in tickets, sending in multiple tickets does not speed things up. Once you send in the first ticket and get the automated reply. Reply to that message stating that you still have the issue and it was not resolved. Only reply to messages under that ticket number and you will get a faster response from support.

Sending in multiple tickets with new numbers will never get you anywhere.

krztov
06-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Sending in multiple tickets with new numbers will never get you anywhere.

Sending in any tickets at all will get you nowhere. This has to be the worst customer service of any company ever.

Day 13 without my account, 8 days since they finally requested my account info, zero response.

Rowdydowdy
06-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Good luck to the others who are having issues Fortunately Gree stepped up and got Dave back into his faction..

SGT Rud
06-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Fantastic. That is great. See you all on the battle field.