PDA

View Full Version : NEW: **Syndicate versus syndicate event!**

Assault and Flattery
06-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Hey guys! We have a new type of event happening on Friday! Get ready and good luck!

Unite with members of your syndicate in a battle against other syndicates in Crime City's new Syndicate Showdown tournament event!

Join a syndicate to participate in an exciting new leaderboard event where individual members' successful robberies and attacks against rivals are tallied and added to their syndicate's total score. Syndicate scores are then placed on a leaderboard where progress can be tracked. Continue to battle your way up the leaderboard for a variety of awesome prizes and a chance to win the grand prize!

Members' progress is also tracked on an individual leaderboard, where they have a shot to compete against other players for cool rewards.

Consecutive successful robberies and attacks against rivals do not give extra points.

AK-47
06-27-2013, 03:20 PM
kewl!!!!!!!!!!

How about the update for Android? Any timetable for that? Also what's the deal with the gold coins we are hearing about? Thanks in advance A&F!

dr007
06-27-2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks A&F. New content is always welcome.

I also want to say on behalf of all cc players, we appreciate the communication this week and hope it continues.
Any idea when rival list will be fixed for level 250 players? It puts us at a significant disadvantage.

Hey guys! We have a new type of event happening on Friday! Get ready and good luck!

Unite with members of your syndicate in a battle against other syndicates in Crime City's new Syndicate Showdown tournament event!

Join a syndicate to participate in an exciting new leaderboard event where individual members' successful robberies and attacks against rivals are tallied and added to their syndicate's total score. Syndicate scores are then placed on a leaderboard where progress can be tracked. Continue to battle your way up the leaderboard for a variety of awesome prizes and a chance to win the grand prize!

Members' progress is also tracked on an individual leaderboard, where they have a shot to compete against other players for cool rewards.

Consecutive successful robberies and attacks against rivals do not give extra points.

f3enomenal
06-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Got my update!!

Ryan the Great8
06-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Is that what the new coins will be for? Are they the "currency" that will move you up the leaderboards?

CohibAA
06-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Sounds fun! Thanks!

Gunflame
06-27-2013, 03:50 PM
This seems interesting, and I am welcoming it. I hope the implementation is done well.

vitus79
06-27-2013, 04:06 PM
successful robberies and attacks against rivals are tallied and added to their syndicate's total score.

thx for the heads up, will the rival list bug be fixed by tomorrow?

many if not all level 250 players can only see rivals at level 179-190 and we are only able to rob them.

how are we supposed to participate in this event if we are limited to rob lower levels who usually moan alot about getting hit by high level players.
i mean they have a reason, players 70 levels above should not be able to see them in their rival list.

but not being able to attack anyone for over a week now doesnt make me feel exited about the new event.

support told me it needs an update to fix the problem, oh well... blnt

Joeycool
06-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Not just lvl 250.

I'm lvl 246. And I have the same problem.

All lvl 180 on my rivals list. When I try to attack get the "too beat up to fight' message.

How are the people with this issue going to play your new event?

We are all going to be totally excluded from it.

Any comment?

f3enomenal
06-27-2013, 04:13 PM
anybody know what they are for or where they are going?

MrJlumanji
06-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Please don't make it every weekend. It's a good way for players to get burnt out.

nopenopenope
06-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Any comment?Well, well, well....

Roscoe782
06-27-2013, 04:52 PM
In modern war they did it twice between wars. They will push it once it gets going

Smallestelf
06-27-2013, 06:24 PM
so am i right in saying this will be a campers worst nightmare?

tam...
06-27-2013, 06:25 PM
And the players with level 180-190

(CCK) Cam
06-27-2013, 06:53 PM
*munches popcorn* *copies dippy*

Peppers
06-27-2013, 07:42 PM

Can you explain this a little better?

Does this mean we only get credit for hitting each player once, then we have to find a new player/target?

Or, like in MW, can we keeping hitting the same player multiple times and we earn points for each hit?

For the brief amount of of time coins were dropping, our syndicate reported wide discrepancies in the amounts won. Can you give us some info on how the numbers are calculated?

Electrify
06-27-2013, 07:43 PM
kewl!!!!!!!!!!

How about the update for Android? Any timetable for that? Also what's the deal with the gold coins we are hearing about? Thanks in advance A&F!

that is what this topic is all about lol

Electrify
06-27-2013, 07:44 PM

i hope so
grab your smores and fire wood and run

trucker
06-27-2013, 08:08 PM
the update came thru on my android but don't see anything different. it's there a problem with android for this and if so, will it be fixed before event starts tomorrow? Thanks in advance...Trucker

TZora
06-27-2013, 08:30 PM
when ur just sitting at one level and not attacking/robbing, almost every event is going to be a nightmare for you :)

TZora
06-27-2013, 08:32 PM
gree, thank you for rolling out this event. now people with huge stamina will have something to do :)
now if you could just fix the small hickups ... make things fair for those on the higher levels and allow a neutral playfield for everyone, kudos to you!

the_brein
06-27-2013, 09:37 PM
As i read that, i understand there are two scoreboards. Syndicate and player. Robbing and attacking will get you coins. More coins, more points. Prizes for standings.

DavidtheBoo
06-27-2013, 11:26 PM
This is cool, but the update also stated 'multiple upgrade bonus', how do i get that?

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 12:06 AM
This is cool, but the update also stated 'multiple upgrade bonus', how do i get that?

By winning the prize/event that has that as a reward.

the_brein
06-28-2013, 12:19 AM
By winning the prize/event that has that as a reward.http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/e3a683561e0eefe47221902daf0e6810.jpg

Bala82
06-28-2013, 02:11 AM
Do we have to update the app to get this ?

Chica
06-28-2013, 02:21 AM
Yes as it needs more then just a dataset

Idiokus
06-28-2013, 03:33 AM
No pvp event for me...downloaded new upgrade nothing new for me! Meanwhile members in my faction can see event...sigh

Bala82
06-28-2013, 03:34 AM
No pvp event for me...downloaded new upgrade nothing new for me! Meanwhile members in my faction can see event...sigh

Well it not suppose start for another couple of hours

Fatherllama
06-28-2013, 03:42 AM

They're trolling you.

Lueds
06-28-2013, 03:46 AM
the update came thru on my android but don't see anything different. it's there a problem with android for this and if so, will it be fixed before event starts tomorrow? Thanks in advance...Trucker

You can go to this website (http://www.apple.com) to fix your android issues. You are welcome.

Chica
06-28-2013, 03:56 AM
You can go to this website (http://www.apple.com) to fix your android issues. You are welcome.

Hardy har har. You so clever. I'm not clicking no link to apple. And gree games are just as broken on iOS.

Grant B
06-28-2013, 06:03 AM

That link will make your soul burn in hell forever

Michel01
06-28-2013, 07:36 AM

Hahahaha fun!

Fraggle
06-28-2013, 07:51 AM
I've to an iPhone and the update came through and it worked for like an hour and then all of I disappeared and also it said we could upgrade more than one building but it hasn't worked anything going on gree ?????

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 08:07 AM
ITT: people who don't read topics.

squintycath
06-28-2013, 08:26 AM
Will the tournaments start roughly the same time as battles? They start at 2pm EST for me.

Sideline Sal
06-28-2013, 11:47 AM
I downloaded the latest version (3.7) and restarted the app, but didn't see anything come up for this new event. Is it already in progress?

Assault and Flattery
06-28-2013, 11:49 AM
The event begins at noon PST (in ten minutes).

Deadwater
06-28-2013, 11:55 AM

Woot woot
I hope the prizes are better then mw

Sideline Sal
06-28-2013, 11:55 AM

Thanks Assault!

the_brein
06-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Noon pacific gree time (PGT)

jeffrey25
06-28-2013, 12:18 PM
its started already....

Dr BoneCrusher
06-28-2013, 12:22 PM
WTF!!!!! Still did not fix the level 250 problem! Can not participate in these events!

Timmaaay
06-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Bummer since the prizes for winning 10 fights and 25 fights are MONSTER items. Street Incinerator (explosive 3932/2500 stats) and Ringleader jacket (Armor 2530/3505 stats)

WTF!!!!! Still did not fix the level 250 problem! Can not participate in these events!

Senator McCarthy
06-28-2013, 12:31 PM
The Glitch just started for me while I was Top 25. Losing my place fast because I cant' fight. LOL Gree is the Best!!!

Gingeasian
06-28-2013, 12:32 PM
The prizes are insane

Joeycool
06-28-2013, 12:36 PM

Same here. And for lots of other that I know.

Guess what... They also went live with the Street brawl tournament too. Where you need to fight people.

So we are excluded from that too.

You are completely incompetent Gree.

How you keep on to your customer base is a complete mystery.

$Heisenberg$
06-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Someone got drunk at Gree and gave away topprice straight away lol

Bala82
06-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Someone got drunk at Gree and gave away topprice straight away lol

Well it's first time prize will get weaker every time .

Ty1on
06-28-2013, 01:25 PM

It's not just a level 250 problem anymore... started out fine in the event, but then my rl switched to only showing the 170's and 180's... I'm level 230

Trev
06-28-2013, 01:25 PM
This is crazy.... I can't hit a player... All high level players are out of this..... Greeeeeeee fix this pleasssssssse

Durzo666
06-28-2013, 01:29 PM
I agree, this sucks to be a high lvl player at this moment. Opened a ticket and usual response.. They should award top 5 prizes to all high level players anyways.. It's not like its to hard to get..

Gunflame
06-28-2013, 01:43 PM
This event is awesome Gree love you :D

Armalg-the-Good
06-28-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm able to track my guild's progress as a whole as well as my own relative to others (great looking format btw). I'm not seeing a list of my guildies to see who is participating and who is not. Can we get a screen like that...similar to what you are doing with Kingdom Age.

assisi805
06-28-2013, 02:40 PM
May be a stupid question but where can you check your brawl points? I can't find it.

dr007
06-28-2013, 02:46 PM
This will be a really fun event once rival list is fixed!!!

MrM
06-28-2013, 03:09 PM
Executive coupe with 30% upgrade modifier as prize #5....loving this event more and more as we go..

Dunky
06-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Whats max points when u hit someone? i got 87 once...

Chica
06-28-2013, 03:30 PM
In the 100s

Deuces914135880
06-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Whats max points when u hit someone? i got 87 once...
I got 249 from one

ponyman
06-28-2013, 04:05 PM
i can't find where my points are located either.....
help???

Assault and Flattery
06-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Hey guys,

We are aware that there are some issues with high level players seeing lower level players and not being able to attack them. We are working to get that fixed, but I don't have a specific time frame.

If you click on the trophy icon you can find yourself and your syndicate on the list if you scroll through. When you find your syndicate, click on it to open up a page that shows how many points each player scored as well as the syndicate overall.

Bgdaddy
06-28-2013, 04:17 PM

Fix the attack / defense stats when players acquire new equipment they need to updated immediately and reflect to opposing attackers, please fix this issue!

Assault and Flattery
06-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Fix the attack / defense stats when players acquire new equipment they need to updated immediately and reflect to opposing attackers, please fix this issue!

We're working on that as well! Sorry there are so many things going on right now.

Deadwater
06-28-2013, 04:31 PM
We're working on that as well! Sorry there are so many things going on right now.

You're telling us there is a lot going on..I play KA, MW, cc and MQ....and now I can't get into CC "invalid data" deleted it and re installed it and still can't get in

Cass
06-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Has anyone figured out how the point payouts are determined? I thought it was just more points for opponents with higher stats but, other people aren't seeing the same results. I'm getting 200-250 points to hit someone with 100k def and other people in my group are only getting 80-100. Any clue what's going on here?

Deuces914135880
06-28-2013, 06:12 PM
for me I get higher points based on how high my rivals defense is... I dont know if THAT is the reason but thats the only noticable difference I see myself and the pointscore goes up together with my rivals defense, and I have collected a decent amount of points now so Im not saying this and basing it on 30 attack from 3 rivals

Cass
06-28-2013, 06:16 PM
That's how it seems to be working for me as well. But I wonder why each individual seems to get significantly different ranges of points. For instance, my teammates that aren't able to get more than 100 pts on their highest rivals don't stand a chance against people like me that are getting up to
300. Doesn't seem fair. I can't make sense of it.

Chica
06-28-2013, 06:43 PM
for me I get higher points based on how high my rivals defense is... I dont know if THAT is the reason but thats the only noticable difference I see myself and the pointscore goes up together with my rivals defense, and I have collected a decent amount of points now so Im not saying this and basing it on 30 attack from 3 rivals

I've got like 100 points on someone in which I have 5 times the attack of their defense

Cass
06-28-2013, 06:46 PM

I've got like 100 points on someone in which I have 5 times the attack of their defense

Do you get more points if their defense is closer to your attack?

Juan V
06-28-2013, 06:58 PM
That's how it seems to be working for me as well. But I wonder why each individual seems to get significantly different ranges of points. For instance, my teammates that aren't able to get more than 100 pts on their highest rivals don't stand a chance against people like me that are getting up to
300. Doesn't seem fair. I can't make sense of it.

i am in round 5 of the event, and am getting 87 points while guys in my syn where getting 150+ out the gate. this is across a range of levels.

i have noticed a range of points myself depending on how close the rivals def to my attack is, but that doesnt explain the inter-player discrepancies.

id be interested to know why - assume its just a bug?

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Do you get more points if their defense is closer to your attack?

Yes. You get a lot of points if you attack someone with a higher defense than your attack, even though you're likely to lose half the battles. One guy had ~30k less defense than my attack (enough for me to lose 4-5 times out of 10), and he was dropping 383 points, while everyone else was dropping a max of 150. I don't know if that still applies at lower atk/def stats, but I presume so.

Chica
06-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Yes I've hit like 250 when my attack was the same as their defense.

Armalg-the-Good
06-28-2013, 07:52 PM
The only thing that seems to bump my points up is when I fight players named Alex. All of the players named Alex sucked huge donkey nuts in terms of their defenses, so it wasn't that. I've taken an hour break to run to the store and have been fighting pretty much non stop since that start of the event and I'm only sitting at >31K battle points. Ive used a small amount of gold because the I'm interested in the quest prizes for obvious reasons. There are folks with >100 K. If we can get a definitive answer on why some people are able to score so high I would like to hear it. Just want to understand how this works for future events.

Armalg-the-Good
06-28-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm also wondering in the future if other players stats can be "blind" for the duration of the competition. That may make things a little more interesting.

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 08:17 PM
The only thing that seems to bump my points up is when I fight players named Alex. All of the players named Alex sucked huge donkey nuts in terms of their defenses, so it wasn't that. I've taken an hour break to run to the store and have been fighting pretty much non stop since that start of the event and I'm only sitting at >31K battle points. Ive used a small amount of gold because the I'm interested in the quest prizes for obvious reasons. There are folks with >100 K. If we can get a definitive answer on why some people are able to score so high I would like to hear it. Just want to understand how this works for future events.

Between this diatribe against people named Alex and your other one about how you always hit people with offensive names, I'm going to find your level and either change my name to Alex or something offensive and I'm going to get you. :D

I'm also wondering in the future if other players stats can be "blind" for the duration of the competition. That may make things a little more interesting.

Pretty sure like 99% of people are blind attacking anyway based on the steady stream of green on my newsfeed. I don't have time to be checking stats on everyone, especially when most of the RL is too beat up anyway, and despite my constant tapping I'm still nowhere near the top 100 of the leaderboard.

The Billionaire
06-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Another terrible implementation.

Awarding a prize that has a game changing modifier that all those who already had it can't use.

Also all the prizes were awarded backwards.

Surely it can't be that hard to get this stuff right?

Maybe you need to look at the quality control that takes place within your company!

MMO
06-28-2013, 10:02 PM
When will the rival list bug be fix? It's really annoying and can't fight anyone because of it!

Dennis B
06-28-2013, 10:54 PM
+1
I fought hard to get that executive coupe... At least burned a lot of gold.

Another terrible implementation.

Awarding a prize that has a game changing modifier that all those who already had it can't use.

Also all the prizes were awarded backwards.

Surely it can't be that hard to get this stuff right?

Maybe you need to look at the quality control that takes place within your company!

AppleMacGuy
06-29-2013, 02:27 AM
Hey guys,

We are aware that there are some issues with high level players seeing lower level players and not being able to attack them. We are working to get that fixed, but I don't have a specific time frame.

If you click on the trophy icon you can find yourself and your syndicate on the list if you scroll through. When you find your syndicate, click on it to open up a page that shows how many points each player scored as well as the syndicate overall.

You have known for over 2 weeks that this was an issue, yet you've rolled out this dog's dinner content regardless? GREE have plumbed new depths as far their their total and utter disregard for their players goes.

I've played this game almost since the day it was released, but this is a truly the most appalling faux pas by you people. Shocking, truly shocking...

Bala82
06-29-2013, 02:32 AM
Applemacguy - you did well in first hour you were number 1 player in individual round than suddenly you disappeared

AppleMacGuy
06-29-2013, 02:42 AM
Applemacguy - you did well in first hour you were number 1 player in individual round than suddenly you disappeared

This event is unplayable...the list is totally messed up...virtually impossible to find anyone to attack. GREE have no regard for their customers...

Bala82
06-29-2013, 02:49 AM
This event is unplayable...the list is totally messed up...virtually impossible to find anyone to attack. GREE have no regard for their customers...

Well i am at lower level so i have enough rivals to attack but i see lot player above level 200 struggling to find anyone to attack.

Bob Mob Recruiting
06-29-2013, 03:18 AM
Anybody know why I can only get 10 gold coins per fight win/robbery and others players in the syndicate are getting 150?? How is that fair when we then get ranked, and prizes awarded on these points?

I'm level 210 and it makes no difference if I attack players at a higher level or lower level with stronger or weaker stats, I still only get 10 points maximum, often less. I now have 1200 points but other players in the syndicate have 46,000! Ridiculous!

Bala82
06-29-2013, 03:22 AM
Anybody know why I can only get 10 gold coins per fight win/robbery and others players in the syndicate are getting 150?? How is that fair when we then get ranked, and prizes awarded on these points?

I'm level 210 and it makes no difference if I attack players at a higher level or lower level with stronger or weaker stats, I still only get 10 points maximum, often less. I now have 1200 points but other players in the syndicate have 46,000! Ridiculous!

Well it really depends on how many people you attack the more attacks you do it will increase i started with 10 coins and now i am getting 55 coins after attacking over 100 rivals cumulatively.

Deuces914135880
06-29-2013, 03:35 AM
Well it really depends on how many people you attack the more attacks you do it will increase i started with 10 coins and now i am getting 55 coins after attacking over 100 rivals cumulatively.

I dont think this is correct... if anything its only a factor
I started off hitting 181 every time then it went lower, back up then lower.. its fluctuating between 110 and 190 and is has done that passed 300 attacks. I have gotten max 410 when robbing someone 50-60k over my level (failing every other though so result was avarage 205). when hitting level 210 with 30k defense I get around 70, thats the lowest

BigMoney
06-29-2013, 03:55 AM
I dont think this is correct... if anything its only a factor
I started off hitting 181 every time then it went lower, back up then lower.. its fluctuating between 110 and 190 and is has done that passed 300 attacks. I have gotten max 410 when robbing someone 50-60k over my level (failing every other though so result was avarage 205). when hitting level 210 with 30k defense I get around 70, thats the lowest

I'm fairly certain your progress in the Street Brawl goals is connected to how many points you get. Seems to increase each time you get to a new level. The other factor is your enemies stats-- when my 6 digit attack hits someone with a 5 digit attack, I get less than 100 points (though I can tell that between similar stat players, it's increased over time). The most points I've received was something like 490 from someone whose defense was 30k below my attack (this sort of attack is almost a coinflip for me). I haven't found too many people with stats close to mine, they're either way below mine or way above mine (FC/Indians/etc). The goal seems to be encouraging similar stat players to attack each other-- e.g. if you have a chance at losing = big points.

NormanRock
06-29-2013, 08:31 AM
For what it's worth I've been getting just 20 coins since a few hours after the event started.

It doesn't matter whether the opponent's defence is 1/3 of my attack or is 10k more (I'm over 100k). Level doesn't affect it - 50 below or 10 above - no difference (I'm ~220). Fighting or robbing - the same. I've advanced through the brawl event without changes (now round 6).

Maybe it's something to do with the highest winning streak? Or maybe the game's bugged (surely not)? Either way I'm relying on my syndicate to get anything from the event!

KemoKidd
06-29-2013, 08:54 AM
+1
I fought hard to get that executive coupe... At least burned a lot of gold.

-1 for gree! I too spent quite a bit on that event just to find out that others are getting it for free. And then when I do the same I get no additional modifier. THIS SHOULD BE CHANGED! I know it could be added in and it should. THIS HURTS THE PLAYERS YOU WANT THE MOST: THE GOLD BUYERS! What a terrible business move.

I didnt feel bad spending on the midas machine gun bc at least that stacked up as well.

Dynasty7
06-29-2013, 11:49 AM
I have had several fights with players where their defense shows as significantly higher once I attack. Is this a bonus, and error, or something going on for the event?

Joeycool
06-29-2013, 11:57 AM
You have known for over 2 weeks that this was an issue, yet you've rolled out this dog's dinner content regardless? GREE have plumbed new depths as far their their total and utter disregard for their players goes.

I've played this game almost since the day it was released, but this is a truly the most appalling faux pas by you people. Shocking, truly shocking...

This post is right on the money! Spot on.

I'm in the same boat as you. Been playing for almost 2 years. This is the worst (and there has been some pearlers) cock up Ive seen so far.

I have informed support about this issue till I'm blue in the face over the last 2 weeks. They knew about it. They clearly dont care.

Meantime players like me and you, who have been filling the gree coffers for almost 2 years are excluded from events because our games are broke.

Well done Gree. Really. Just... well done.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-29-2013, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=AppleMacGuy;842900]You have known for over 2 weeks that this was an issue, yet you've rolled out this dog's dinner content regardless? GREE have plumbed new depths as far their their total and utter disregard for their players goes.

I've played this game almost since the day it was released, but this is a truly the most appalling faux pas by you people. Shocking, truly shocking...[/QUOTE

+1

If this is how the next generation is going to do business, everyone should learn how to live on the land.

assisi805
06-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Hey, So I just left my syndicate to try and find a better one. When I join a new one will my points carry over or will they reset? I never enough thought of this before making the move haha.

brianmf1127
06-29-2013, 08:34 PM
I have a suggestion. How about a small unit or some small bonus for 1st 2nd and 3rd place per in each syndicate. That way web can compete against others in our syndicate

crazymac
06-29-2013, 11:18 PM
points in this event is by what rank the guy is so fighting a low lvl guy that is in a crap synidicate will give you xxx points where fighting someone in say fight club will give you xxx points. ask a few ppl in i fought to look it up and match the display screen they say

tassychris
06-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Gree well done you have managed to upset the majority of gold players in this game. Emails remain unanswered, you keep on making the new rewards bigger and better so the long term players rewards from the past mean nothing, Forum staff dont reply to simple requests, you change the gold bonus, many dont receive their gold, you ignore major glitches.
I suspect this game has little life in it because frankly you have managed to sqeeze the last bit out of it.
You could do a doctoriate on how bad this company has been to it's customers and what when brought was a good game that needed slight modification.
Mr Oz

potvin
06-30-2013, 01:08 PM
So, I guess the moral of this story is stop wasting money on gold. Instead of placing countless tickets to Gree and creating millions of threads of how you spent so much gold, why take a moment and reflect how much of a noob you are for spending so much in the first place...

Rico_Suavi
06-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Hey, So I just left my syndicate to try and find a better one. When I join a new one will my points carry over or will they reset? I never enough thought of this before making the move haha.I have the same Question??? Can I move and do I take my points with me to the other side???

Butt Futter
07-01-2013, 04:02 AM
I have the same Question??? Can I move and do I take my points with me to the other side???

Apparntly they do.

maraudermat
07-01-2013, 08:30 AM
on the plus side, this new leaderboard is very good. It doesnt freeze up at all. I hope this leaderboard replaces the one in Syndicate war too, as it is much better.

Rollster
07-01-2013, 08:35 AM
1* : unplayable all can't beat
2* : no hood to rob
3* points are to low for low lvl or lvl 180, many can boost 50k in 10 min when other need 3 hours for make same amount.

that not a competition.

sry but this event is realy failed.

and what about the reverse prize ?

what about the car who i pay 3.000 Gold for 30% and u give it for free ? cuz all can get for free..

so if i make 3rd place next battle and spend over 15.000 Gold, are u going to give for free the same modifier ?

i'm not angry just disapointing like many who spend and see that...

i'm in a serious reflexion cuz if spend money don't give any advantage i don't see why continue to pay for have some items who other get for free..

Bala82
07-01-2013, 08:42 AM
no one forcing any of you spend you money

Rollster
07-01-2013, 08:45 AM
that not the problem.

Chica
07-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Like everything else in the world vote with your wallet, if you don't like it stop spending the money. And if you still are going to then bend over and take it like a man.

The Real Bosses
07-01-2013, 11:00 AM
3* points are to low for low lvl or lvl 180, many can boost 50k in 10 min when other need 3 hours for make same amount.

that not a competition.

sry but this event is realy failed.

and what about the reverse prize ?

what about the car who i pay 3.000 Gold for 30% and u give it for free ? cuz all can get for free..

so if i make 3rd place next battle and spend over 15.000 Gold, are u going to give for free the same modifier ?

i'm in a serious reflexion cuz if spend money don't give any advantage i don't see why continue to pay for have some items who other get for free..
do you really think that they are interested in your problems?
haha...

MF~
07-01-2013, 11:48 AM

that not a competition.

Huh.

I haven't had any of those problems. I think these events have been great!

Kidkiller
07-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Event ended, Syndicate prize wasn't distributed, still waiting for my other M-32 Thumper to add itself to my inventory.

EDIT: forget this just received the prize. The Thumper mods doesn't stack if you already have one :(

dr007
07-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Well done Gree. I have always congratulated you on past efforts even though there have been some less than desirable outcomes, mainly in customer service and support BUT... you mean to tell me that there is NO WAY you could fix a broken rival list in 2 WEEKS!!! Yet, it still continues broken. Yet, you keep rolling out new content, one of which is a pvp tournament. It should never happen that some of your customer base knows more about the technical aspect of a product than the company that owns the product. Perhaps, you ought to consider hiring some of the players for the enginnering room. Just a thought!

[CM]]forgetaboutit
07-05-2013, 01:36 PM

I have 2 exec coupes and another -30% upgrade cost and I only get -51% off not the near -70% that it should be
thats BS

(CCK) Cam
07-05-2013, 06:49 PM
]forgetaboutit;853472']I have 2 exec coupes and another -30% upgrade cost and I only get -51% off not the near -70% that it should be
thats BSthe executive coupe doesn't stack

Assault and Flattery
07-05-2013, 06:54 PM
If you have 2 of the same item (like the Executive Coupe) it won't stack with itself. If you have more than one item with the same bonus, it works like this:

The bonus is multiplicative rather than additive, that's why the combined amount is lower. There are diminishing returns on bonuses that "subtract" something because you can't ever actually hit 0 building upgrade cost or time, or get negative building time (although you can get close).

Here's an example:

If the original building upgrade cost is 100%, -30% means upgrade cost is now 70%. If you subtract another 30% of the 70% you get 49%.
Now if you subtract another 20% of the 49% you get 39.2%. Their upgrading cost should now be at 60.8%, and we round that to 61%

Steve0
07-05-2013, 08:16 PM
So why give out an Item that people payed money for then turn around and give it out for free with the screwup and not make it stack, my suggestion would be make it stack or give an invisible item to those who have it before. I realize it was a mistake but i would rather trade my 2nd coupe to get the 30% off. A&F is that even possible? I would even trade my pathmaker to in crease the pot.

ChosenAce
07-05-2013, 09:17 PM
It's not quite fair a&f... Either stack the items we paid gold for and now it's free or exchange for another 30% item like evidence burner or ill quit this game just like alot of us are doing!! Thank you

(CK) EL
07-05-2013, 11:47 PM
It's not quite fair a&f... Either stack the items we paid gold for and now it's free or exchange for another 30% item like evidence burner or ill quit this game just like alot of us are doing!! Thank you

it was an obvious mistake,
they didn't want to give an item with modifier, they were just looking in their data to find an item in a specific range of stats and they found the coupe. They didn't check if it carries a modifier and that's it.
The problem is they did a mistake and they do nothing to correct it. They should change the code or change the item or do whatever is necesairy in order the item to work for all players no matter if you already have one in your inventory or not

djl
07-06-2013, 04:56 AM
If you have 2 of the same item (like the Executive Coupe) it won't stack with itself.

Here's an example:

If the original building upgrade cost is 100%, -30% means upgrade cost is now 70%. If you subtract another 30% of the 70% you get 49%.
Now if you subtract another 20% of the 49% you get 39.2%. Their upgrading cost should now be at 60.8%, and we round that to 61%

Okay, now it's all clear to me. If this is the explanation for how bonuses stack with multiple units, then I really do understand why there are so many problems in the game. I was clear on the principle of how bonuses stack, since it's actually the same way that multiple discounts apply at a store or on any other purchase. But the conclusion here is exactly the opposite of what it should be: the actual upgrade cost given the calculations should be 39%, but the conclusion gets it a$$-backward and uses the "stacked" discount percentage as the cost percentage.

Yup, if you're doing exactly the opposite of what your own calculations tell you to do, then a lot of what happens in CC suddenly makes sense.

AK-47
07-06-2013, 05:26 AM
Okay, now it's all clear to me. If this is the explanation for how bonuses stack with multiple units, then I really do understand why there are so many problems in the game. I was clear on the principle of how bonuses stack, since it's actually the same way that multiple discounts apply at a store or on any other purchase. But the conclusion here is exactly the opposite of what it should be: the actual upgrade cost given the calculations should be 39%, but the conclusion gets it a$$-backward and uses the "stacked" discount percentage as the cost percentage.

Yup, if you're doing exactly the opposite of what your own calculations tell you to do, then a lot of what happens in CC suddenly makes sense.
What is 61% + 39%? A&F is saying exactly what you just said, only worded it wrong in the last sentence. He said its now a discount of 61% in total, which is 39% of the original cost.... assuming you had all the modifiers he mentioned.

The Mechanic
07-06-2013, 06:28 AM
The point is that once you apply the first 30% to 100%, you get to 70%. The next stackable 30% modifier is applied to the already-reduced amount of 70%, not to the higher/full cost that's 100%. So you are not reducing 100 points by a full 60 points to get it down to 40 points (as in 40 percentage points of cost). The 2nd 30% reduction, applied to the already-reduced amount of 70% is 21% (because 30% of 70 is 21), as in 21 points out of 100, so the first 30% modifier gets you 30 points off the 100 full cost, but the 2nd 30% modifier reduces the 100 percentage points by another 21 points, not another 30 points. Otherwise we could reach zero cost or negative cost if we stacked 4 different 30% modifiers that would add up to 120% off.

Same goes for upgrade time, since they can't let us reach zero upgrade time.

BigMoney
07-06-2013, 09:46 AM
The point is that once you apply the first 30% to 100%, you get to 70%. The next stackable 30% modifier is applied to the already-reduced amount of 70%, not to the higher/full cost that's 100%. So you are not reducing 100 points by a full 60 points to get it down to 40 points (as in 40 percentage points of cost). The 2nd 30% reduction, applied to the already-reduced amount of 70% is 21% (because 30% of 70 is 21), as in 21 points out of 100, so the first 30% modifier gets you 30 points off the 100 full cost, but the 2nd 30% modifier reduces the 100 percentage points by another 21 points, not another 30 points. Otherwise we could reach zero cost or negative cost if we stacked 4 different 30% modifiers that would add up to 120% off.

A lot simpler to realize "30% off" means "70%", so you can take any of your upgrade costs and multiply it by 0.7.

And when you have multiple bonuses like that, e.g. 30% off twice, that's (upgrade cost) * 0.7 * 0.7 = (upgrade cost) * 0.49.

49% of the original cost, i.e. "51% off."

4th Reich
07-09-2013, 06:51 AM
Fun event:)! Looking forward till the next

4th Reich
07-09-2013, 06:53 AM

Very useful info. Thanks man

Quantas
07-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Could someone please post the prize list with stats for each prize please.

Father Snake
07-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Hi
Looking forward to this event !!! :)

I Have a Question : Is there "RED" Guideline for have many Points you get when you attack and rob Rivals ?
Im thinking if your rivals is Higher or Lower Lv. then yourself !?
And what about the stats ? is there a differents betwin have many point you get when it comes to your Attack and defence stats contra rivals Att/def ?

Turja
07-17-2013, 02:49 AM
These syndicate things are quite fascinating. My social life is destroyed because of this game, lol. :P

wizardpurdie
07-17-2013, 04:15 PM
i did well at this

landocalrizi
07-18-2013, 06:51 AM
sounds fun!!!!!

Fckit
07-19-2013, 05:57 AM
When is the next PvP? that was lots of fun!

Daralight
07-19-2013, 06:14 AM
I loved this tournament so much, it makes me wonder also when the next one is up :)

crixus
07-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Yes, can't wait for another pvp

sharpshooter333
08-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Game really seems to be unfair to those of us that stared a year and a half ago...... Higher level peeps have a disadvantage unless u have 500k attack and defense!!!

Butt Futter
08-09-2013, 09:26 AM
spend money or get left behind.

isn't that the way it should be?

Sami
08-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Where can I find my syndicate & members stats?

SnortleGrunter
08-13-2013, 03:40 AM
When are the prizes being dished out? I had an update this morning but still no prizes

Brendan
08-15-2013, 05:07 AM
Frankly I'm getting bored of these events.

CCK-buttsy
08-15-2013, 06:48 AM
Frankly I'm getting bored of these events.Then don't do them, gree doesn't force you to do anything.

jtmIII83
09-08-2013, 03:29 PM
From leveling up to fast to having to spend way to much gold to get crap rewards...least make them better by adding a modifier to them...