PDA

View Full Version : Joy Killers will be taking 3rd place in Poland not SF

Lyle_Henderson
06-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Super faction your time is up, Joy Killers are coming to steal third place from you in Poland, if you want to join us to take down SF please send me a private message. Their time is up and it's time for a change. Semper Fi devil pups- Cpl Henderson

Anonymously Yours
06-27-2013, 03:06 PM
As far as I can see, 3rd place is about 25-50% more expensive than 4th through 10th.
All you get one is more trinket than 4th through 10th, however.
Go for it, its your money, good luck.

Thief
06-27-2013, 03:09 PM
This just in....SF doesn't exist anymore.
Let me introduce you to SUP2.

They will be placing 3rd....Remember they have the ability to score more points than 4th by ALOT....the reason they don't is there is no reason to. So if you want to give them a run for your money i applaud your efforts...but know the risk you will be taking when you score 30-40 million points and end up in 4th.

Beefcake
06-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Those sound like fightin' words! Should be good. Now the question is do I want buttered or unbuttered popcorn. Decisions, decisions lol

jjm521
06-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Which brings me to the obvious question, who are PUN and all those guys, Arab shieks or what? Who else can drop 5k on a game each and every month??

Baraka
06-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Joy killer idiots. We gunna get 3rd like last time. Unless you recruited some new Hackers forgot It. How's your King hacker. Hear he went for a wander.

Hivesy
06-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Joy killer idiots. We gunna get 3rd like last time. Unless you recruited some new Hackers forgot It. How's your King hacker. Hear he went for a wander.

Hey old buddy, you in SUP2 now?

Baraka
06-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Hey old buddy, you in SUP2 now?i sure am m8. Have been for a while. How are you.In VFF or Alpha.

McNasti
06-27-2013, 04:18 PM
I think it's rather laughable that people take so much pride in seeing who can spend more money. There is no skill involved. There's nothing to be proud of. It's simply who is willing to buy more gold and tap a screen over and over again for 3 days. At the end of the event, you win pixels on a screen and the adoration of a few children and random internet people who for whatever reason think you are cool. And you hand that money over to a company who takes dumps on their customers on a daily basis. Awesome.....wtg guys.

I know there are plenty of people with more money then they know what to do with. Well, maybe those folks should make better use of that money and I don't know, give it to charity or something. Perhaps internet fame is more important to some, and that is a shame really.

Genen
06-27-2013, 04:39 PM
I think it's rather laughable that people take so much pride in seeing who can spend more money. There is no skill involved. There's nothing to be proud of. It's simply who is willing to buy more gold and tap a screen over and over again for 3 days. At the end of the event, you win pixels on a screen and the adoration of a few children and random internet people who for whatever reason think you are cool. And you hand that money over to a company who takes dumps on their customers on a daily basis. Awesome.....wtg guys.

I know there are plenty of people with more money then they know what to do with. Well, maybe those folks should make better use of that money and I don't know, give it to charity or something. Perhaps internet fame is more important to some, and that is a shame really.

You are wrong son. Ask Ferr.

Ferr
06-27-2013, 05:07 PM

Mcnasty, those who are spending the most in this game are not lightly to be told what or what not to do with their money. I assume you will oppose to every kind of spending that does not fit your set of values. However, let me make one thing clear, I am not interested in your values. Spend your money it the way you like and leave others to do it their way. Any other approach would lead to disrespect and all its negative consequences. The real world is a bit bigger than yours....
Yours,

McNasti
06-27-2013, 05:22 PM
It's just my opinion, nothing more. Carry on

Revenge
06-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Lets get back to laughing at Joy Killers :)

2nd Sea Raiders
06-27-2013, 06:12 PM

It's true. It's very sad.

Fl@sh
06-27-2013, 07:13 PM

I know there are plenty of people with more money then they know what to do with. Well, maybe those folks should make better use of that money and I don't know, give it to charity or something. Perhaps internet fame is more important to some, and that is a shame really.You spending $60 on an EA video game is the equivelant to any of us spending 30k or more on this game. We are still getting our entertainment value based on what we can afford. Who's to say we don't donate a much larger amount to charity, since we do need to fulfill a certain amount to avoid large tax bills wherever we may live. As Ferr said, it's a rather big world out there. Even if it's just your opinion, it's wrong and narrow minded.

Golf4life
06-27-2013, 07:51 PM
I donated well over $10k last year so I completely agree with this statement.
You spending $60 on an EA video game is the equivelant to any of us spending 30k or more on this game. We are still getting our entertainment value based on what we can afford. Who's to say we don't donate a much larger amount to charity, since we do need to fulfill a certain amount to avoid large tax bills wherever we may live. As Ferr said, it's a rather big world out there. Even if it's just your opinion, it's wrong and narrow minded.

Gambit12
06-27-2013, 08:35 PM
You spending $60 on an EA video game is the equivalent to any of us spending 30k or more on this game.

I disagree on this statement. $60 is not equivalent to 30k spent. I have a game system & i only buy a certain game that i like. I have to finish 1 game or achieve all trophy in a game before buying another one. And now i got hooked on this game since last year, then faction event showed up & multiple event in here & KA. So i have to keep up on those gold bonus monthly. And some of you like mostly the top dogs who can afford are going for 2nd tier to 5th tier gold bonus - that's a lot of money per month.

Gold Bonus per Tier:
1. $500 - 2,500 gold per month
2. $1,000 - 15,000 ---> $1,000 per month can pay a monthly used house payments
3. $2,000 - 50,000 ---> $2,000 per month can pay your utility, food, clothes, & credit card
4. $5,000 - 125,000 --> $5,000 --> you can pay your house, Luxury car, food, utility, & bills
5. $10,000 - 250,000 -> $10,000 --> Ferr, PUN, & top 10 top dogs are those who can afford & i guess they are Millionaire kind of people...

Sorry for the off topic "Joy Killers." Now lets go back on topic. I can only recommend to load up on those 2 LE sets to be in 2 million stats to beat the SUP2. Cause nowadays faction from top 1 to 5 are in million in stats. So you better let your team ready if your mission is to win top 3. Good Luck on that buddy..!

Fl@sh
06-27-2013, 09:18 PM
I disagree on this statement. $60 is not equivalent to 30k spent.Sorry, the point was that $60 to someone making 60k a year is equivelant to $30,000 for someone that has a multi-million dollar business.

CJ D
06-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Seems I am watching the same arguments made now on a television program...."Intervention".....an addiction is an addiction. Myself, it's cigarettes and old charter. But I can quit when I want...lol

honest Abe
06-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Umm. Ok, let me give you a roadmap. Win the megamillions and then come back and spout off again and ill take you seriously.

Super faction your time is up, Joy Killers are coming to steal third place from you in Poland, if you want to join us to take down SF please send me a private message. Their time is up and it's time for a change. Semper Fi devil pups- Cpl Henderson

hzeir
06-27-2013, 11:04 PM

Do you think they have a frog too? lol

Wingman GRI
06-27-2013, 11:46 PM
Do you think they have a frog too? lol

Oh yeah the famous Frogg, butt that was just a glitch right? lol

marklinalexanderho
06-28-2013, 12:01 AM

hi, how to steal third place?

i only have ₤5/mth for game :( cuz i need ₤5 more/day on food

maybe i try top 5,000? how to steal top 5,000?

Rough Neck
06-28-2013, 12:23 AM
You are wrong son. Ask Ferr.

Boy, show some respect to MW nr 1 faction, SUP 1............should be....Ask the Pirate

nickdpro99
06-28-2013, 12:48 AM
Nice spirit Joy Killers, but I doubt it. The top 3 have too many resources, and you really have to spend a lot to get the top 3 spot.

hzeir
06-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Really interesting that when you mention the words Frog or Butt the SF guys simply disappear!!

I am a cow
06-28-2013, 04:07 PM

+1 like! Joy killers are 3rd right now though

DaHoosier
06-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Well it is no secret that PUN1 & 2 have plenty of Gree employees.

The real question is do they and have they used their own money for gold or has it been supplied to them?

Gree needs to come clean just how many Paid Gree employees in the top factions and if they have been given any sort of free advantage.

honest Abe
06-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Jk, pls feel free to screenshot your current leaderboard. You won't show again for a while unless you hit 10.

quagmir
06-28-2013, 06:12 PM
+1 like! Joy killers are 3rd right now though

that was short lived. Hell, even we have 1st 2nd and 3rd with the leaderboard bug.

LoveAndPeace
06-28-2013, 07:17 PM
Hehe.. ;))
I lové to follow this discussion ..

Who spent more.. US
Who applied strategy .. Vietminh/cong..
Who wong ..

Brouhaha

Zonfry
06-28-2013, 08:20 PM

I had a small amount of money over to a company which make a game i spend a fair bit of time on. getting more fun now than i was on wow for the last few years.

I work at a meat works, the small amount I spend is a lot less than a lot of my work colleagues spend on drugs, alcohol, smokes and gambling, and it causes a lot less problems than those things do. I have friends that spend their spare money on cds, clothes, movies etc. its all our choice as to what and to how much we do. I dont take pride in how much I can spend here, I take pride in how much bang for my buck I can get for myself and my faction both in game value and in entertainment value.

dustin5104
06-28-2013, 10:25 PM

The real question is do they and have they used their own money for gold or has it been supplied to them?

Gree needs to come clean just how many Paid Gree employees in the top factions and if they have been given any sort of free advantage.

Yeah I def agree with you. I think it's just a gimmick to make real users buy more gold to be able to compete. It's very hard to believe that the top factions are comprised of a bunch of millionaires flying around in their G5s, like has been said in the past. If that is really the case, I'm shocked. Your paying tens of thousands of dollars for a +3% alliance attack and +30% infantry defense?? Not realistic..

commander Don
06-29-2013, 09:46 AM
If you made £350,000 interest per year what is £3,000 per month on a hobby costing you? less than someone on minimum wage spending £10 per month. Its all relevant.

commander Don
06-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Example: my uncle paid for his generous wedding present to me in the 18mins it took him to eat his main meal at my wedding.. I rent my house and understand the value of money but this is a crazy world :)

honest Abe
06-29-2013, 05:23 PM
How's that working out for you? I guess you'll try forthe next powerball?

TYR_Rune
06-29-2013, 05:56 PM
Right now Joy Killers is nowhere in sight...:))

Btw, McGurt faction has had enough, we will find a new home in the top-25 division.. It cost far less $ but we could still gain some decent unit boosts..

We may, however, occassionaly spring back and forth to top-10 if the prizes are worth it and if the game is less infested by hackers..

So goodluck everyone and enjoy this silly but addictive game..:)

Vballmadam
06-30-2013, 01:09 AM

What have you been smoking?

Wingman GRI
06-30-2013, 05:15 AM

What have you been smoking?

I think nothing illegal

Speed ump
06-30-2013, 05:29 AM
Resistance is futile. I see lots of gums flapping. Don't talk, just do.

Anonymously Yours
06-30-2013, 05:57 AM
Resistance is futile. I see lots of gums flapping. Don't talk, just do.People are posting, using typed words, and someone sees gums flapping. This special lad or lass thinks typed words on a screen emit sounds from "flapping gums". Wowser!

nickdpro99
06-30-2013, 06:00 AM
Joy killers I told you it is futile. However there is still a heck lot of time.

Speed ump
06-30-2013, 07:49 AM
Then I am truly sorry for you mastermind, apparently you are stuck typing about people typing about meaningless subjects in THIS imaginary world, since you don't seem to be playing the event to any extent. I guess we should reel the people involved in formula one, NASCAR, the nfl, or event league baseball, basketball, local marathons, tennis matches, a cycle races that they are living in a make believe world too, to stoke their egos. Obviously all those people can't be doing all those things for the fun of the competition. To all those who complain about the ones who do these things, we know the truth. You're jealous because you're not capable of doing these thing yourself, and try to make yourselves feel better by tryi g to degrade what we might be doing. The more you deny or argue this point, the more you prove it. Lol. Now watch just how many denials, and arguments against this will be posted, thereby proving the point. As Ibe always said, those who can do, that who can't, whine, moan, complain, and cry. I will never be an nfl elite player, or even an nfl third rate player, though I would never try to demean what those guys do. Is what they do critical to anything? No. It won't save lives, it won't solve any of the worlds issues, but it still holds value to many people. I don't care much for soccer, yet I have no issue with the millions in the world who do.soccer will never get much of my money, but that's ok. They havnt asked me to spend anythingin it, and I won't try to stop thrones who pay extra to watch all the matches on cable, buy clothing of their favorite team, compete in amateur level soccer events, etc. I'm happy those people enjoy it, despite the fact that I do not.a friend of mine competes in a soccer league. His team regularly wins their division,and he's the best player on that team. He celebrates his wins at the end of the season, andim happy to join him in that. So go get a life of your own guys. Find something you do like, and quit whining about things you don't.

ProCision
06-30-2013, 08:01 AM
Then I am truly sorry for you mastermind, apparently you are stuck typing about people typing about meaningless subjects in THIS imaginary world, since you don't seem to be playing the event to any extent. I guess we should reel the people involved in formula one, NASCAR, the nfl, or event league baseball, basketball, local marathons, tennis matches, a cycle races that they are living in a make believe world too, to stoke their egos. Obviously all those people can't be doing all those things for the fun of the competition. To all those who complain about the ones who do these things, we know the truth. You're jealous because you're not capable of doing these thing yourself, and try to make yourselves feel better by tryi g to degrade what we might be doing. The more you deny or argue this point, the more you prove it. Lol. Now watch just how many denials, and arguments against this will be posted, thereby proving the point. As Ibe always said, those who can do, that who can't, whine, moan, complain, and cry. I will never be an nfl elite player, or even an nfl third rate player, though I would never try to demean what those guys do. Is what they do critical to anything? No. It won't save lives, it won't solve any of the worlds issues, but it still holds value to many people. I don't care much for soccer, yet I have no issue with the millions in the world who do.soccer will never get much of my money, but that's ok. They havnt asked me to spend anythingin it, and I won't try to stop thrones who pay extra to watch all the matches on cable, buy clothing of their favorite team, compete in amateur level soccer events, etc. I'm happy those people enjoy it, despite the fact that I do not.a friend of mine competes in a soccer league. His team regularly wins their division,and he's the best player on that team. He celebrates his wins at the end of the season, andim happy to join him in that. So go get a life of your own guys. Find something you do like, and quit whining about things you don't.

Did you really just compare winning a WD event to people that are involved in PRO sports?

You do realize that those people train day in and day out to compete at that level.

The only competition here is whos bank account is bigger or who has the highest limit on their credit card.

Im not knocking on what you enjoy doing, or how you go about your enjoyment. Lets agree that all this game takes is a lot of time and if you want to win a lot of money. Anything other then that takes no skill, no need to practice and no coaching. To win you need 50 people that have access to money and time.

Now to play for free is a completely different level of playing. You need a "coach" to keep people in line. You need a plan, you need to know your players stats, when they will be on, when they wont. You need to dedicate people to walls, DL's, scouts. All this takes time and a working plan and most importantly teamwork.

What your doing is more like diving, its more individual.

MadFox
06-30-2013, 08:42 AM

Ehm....you are still not even in the top 5.....
Time to open the wallet now...

Hints to be really proud of your thread in the future:

1) ask each player of your faction how many WD points they are committing to (or how much gold they will be able to spend)
2) Check how much WD points were needed for top 3 in the last wars
3) Make a list and do the maths
4) if the committed points could boost you to top 3 and you are very sure that everybody will push hard to get them proceed to 5)
5) make a thread like a real man with crossed arms...stating that your glorious faction will be proud of kicking some other faction down from their top 3 position

Anonymously Yours
06-30-2013, 10:06 AM
It's sunk to this. They've become athletes. They've got fans, tap shirts, MW approved cleats, special tapping gloves, etc... Three days of incessant tapping is enjoyable and fun. You can condition dogs to salivate at the sound of bell. You can condition addicts to spend.

Rough Neck
06-30-2013, 10:58 AM
MW is a sport and is going to televised live in ESPN ?? needed to prepare some pop corn and beers

Allday
06-30-2013, 11:48 AM
It's sunk to this. They've become athletes. They've got fans, tap shirts, MW approved cleats, special tapping gloves, etc... Three days of incessant tapping is enjoyable and fun. You can condition dogs to salivate at the sound of bell. You can condition addicts to spend.
Why are upset PJ? Speedump is correct.

Speed ump
06-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Lol, see what I mean. The trolls seem to overlook the fact that I mentioned amateur level events also. Why compare to the pros? Well you trolls are also so sure that we are gree employees, or compensated by gree with gold, etc, therefore meeting the conditions of a pro level event, ie, getting paid in some form for what we do. So playing for free takes more effort than what we do? We have to make all the same efforts for setting up an event, and I challenge any, and I do mean any other faction to show where they spend more time preparing, and actually participating in man ours involved to make a WD event happen than what we do. We have to tapp more times, our poor little nubs. No love for all we do to give the wonderful trolls something to talk about to fill their poor meager existence. You seem to think we take this game as seriously as a hear attack. We're here for the fun and enjoyment it brings to us, and of course we do enjoy winning. Most of us are competitive in real life, and just extend that to all that we do. If I did not have the great company of th wonderful people I have met in the game, some of whom I have now meet in peron, I don't believe most of us would have continued to play. Certainly not at the level we do.

fkamb
06-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Lol, see what I mean. The trolls seem to overlook the fact that I mentioned amateur level events also. Why compare to the pros? Well you trolls are also so sure that we are gree employees, or compensated by gree with gold, etc, therefore meeting the conditions of a pro level event, ie, getting paid in some form for what we do. So playing for free takes more effort than what we do? We have to make all the same efforts for setting up an event, and I challenge any, and I do mean any other faction to show where they spend more time preparing, and actually participating in man ours involved to make a WD event happen than what we do. We have to tapp more times, our poor little nubs. No love for all we do to give the wonderful trolls something to talk about to fill their poor meager existence. You seem to think we take this game as seriously as a hear attack. We're here for the fun and enjoyment it brings to us, and of course we do enjoy winning. Most of us are competitive in real life, and just extend that to all that we do. If I did not have the great company of th wonderful people I have met in the game, some of whom I have now meet in peron, I don't believe most of us would have continued to play. Certainly not at the level we do.

Why do you stoop to the level of the nonsense posters. I have always respected your posts and position, but why defend yourself? As long as you're having fun, who cares?

ProCision
06-30-2013, 02:55 PM

http://youtu.be/Y4zcPdhRBXM

Weed
06-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Honestly... They are all employees in the top factions mixed with a few wealthy kids spending daddy's money.
Why do you think there are so many bugs in these games? The employees are too busy giving themselves the gold/gems and taking too much time keeping on top of leader boards. they don't have time to make their games work right! And certainly NOT able to respond in a timely fashion to service tickets and actually fix the issues and compensate the players with reasonable satisfaction for the time and real world money wasted and headaches and frustration produced. Lol
Do you honestly believe, someone with THAT kind of money is going to waste their time tapping away at these kinds of games when they can afford to be out living life and doing way more fun and grander things? I wouldn't come near these games... There's too much of the real world to see and enjoy with that money.
Think about it...

Speed ump
06-30-2013, 08:05 PM
You've got the right idea ck. glad to see not everyone left here is a troll

Zach3432
07-01-2013, 12:09 AM
JK and those "hacks" can stuff it. How many we're banned and were their donation amounts removed, in total? Gree starts truly canning crap like that and I'll have restored faith. Oh yea, I believe SUP1 and 2 are legit and love watching them and Ferr! Gree wouldn't be able to drive up costs like that, and intelligent people know that. The money is below to increase the top 250-500 spending. The top will spend either way, why bother? I agree with CK, I would love to have that money, but I am merely top 25.
Back on topic, I still think anyone that had to be removed from leader boards due to the unspeakable need to have bonuses and what not removed.

Speed ump
07-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Fkamb, those guys do what they do just to see the responses and get people going. Thought it would be fun to get them going, dosnt take much. Whatever you say, they're against it. I could have said cow dungs stinks ,and they would have argued that point too. The event got a bit boring after Friday night, so thought I'd give them something to fill their time responding to.

marklinalexanderho
07-01-2013, 03:40 AM

hi bro even tho i dunno exactly wad is happening, i know wad u mean. it's d same anywhere else in life imo.. those who have to talk crap abt stuff on d daily, especially online, prolly haven't done it, achieved anything similar or close to it. dat's y they have to become haters/talkers. i'd advise.. dun care abt wad they have to say cuz unless they've accomplished a tenth of wad u have in any sport/industry they're in, then their snide remarks/opinions really dun hold any value to wad u do or have done. juz focus on ur goal & current fans that u have step by step.

cheers

SGT Rud
07-01-2013, 08:22 AM
So.......You are one point behind 3rd and waiting for the last match to make two points to jump up. Still waiting to see something different on the leader board there JoyKillers. Any day now.

Wingman GRI
07-01-2013, 08:49 AM
So.......You are one point behind 3rd and waiting for the last match to make two points to jump up. Still waiting to see something different on the leader board there JoyKillers. Any day now.

How do you know our strategy? Bloody cartel spy? :o

Poopenshire
07-01-2013, 09:00 AM
not to drag this thread on any longer but, why not join us JK?

We ask for no servitude or submission. Just join us in fighting the rising costs of this game.

Lets keep this simple and fun for all.

I have no issues with you trying to better your position, I have issues with raising costs simple becuase you want to, which I don't feel is your intent. I feel you want to win, becuase winning is fun and who doesn't like to win

honest Abe
07-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Unfortunately poop, we have tried that. Jk is not interested or maybe their leadership is just not interested as the cartel continues to absorb legitimate ex jk members. It seems like they have caught the Ferr bug, it truly must be frustrating. There is clearly a more stress free way to enjoy the competition. Then again, Ferr continues to hemorrhage it's top players to the current continues to move in the cartels direction. There is only a certain amount of blood that one can lose, I wonder how close we are to that limit...

wwwmaverick
07-02-2013, 09:51 AM
My reply to this post is the same as last time when joy killers said they were going to take the event, the day that joy killers makes top 3 is the day that we know hackers have truly overtaken this game. Anybody who would take in Pirate Justice or whatever he changes his name to is obviously a hacking faction, also factions with all of their bonuses with exclusion of the very top factions are obviously hacking. Last I looked SUP1 and SUP2 didn't even have 60 members. We all know that Ferr has legitimately filled his bonuses. NO legit lower faction will have 60 members.

Ryans67
07-02-2013, 10:14 AM
I think 1 or 2 could have reached 60 members without cheating, but its easy to tell. Just check the other bonuses. If they haven't touched attack, then I would find it feasible. Was funny to see the massive number of 60 member guilds during the pvp tourney though.

Thief
07-02-2013, 10:34 AM
1 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1 46394747
2 Ferr's Emperors 32725902
3 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 2 24844258
4 TheGunners 17484624
5 DOGS of WAR 16737508
6 Global Strike Force 16511325
7 Advanced Combat Experts 15678891
8 Joy Killers 15204481
9 Veteran Forum Fighters 13853343
10 The Buckwheat Connection 13474017
11 BAD TO THE END 9254762
12 WE FIGHT ALL 8559683
13 #ERROR!arse 8341181
14 World Wide Warriors 8285674
15 McGurt 8144436
16 Air Force Special Ops 8132304
17 RussianMafiaKillers 8112513
18 The Unsullied 8111331
19 UNITED WARRIOR's 8105335
20 TEF Splinter Cell 8102509
21 -=[F.3.A.R_US]=- 8079357
22 kill yo self 8031760
23 INSANE CLOWN FACTION 8031291
24 Armed Order Faction 8018150
25 Special Ops Ghost Recon 8004059

Hmmm....Last time i checked you need to beat 7th....before you can beat 3rd.

MadFox
07-02-2013, 11:00 AM
13 #ERROR!arse 8341181

What does that mean?

Baraka
07-02-2013, 11:01 AM
What does that mean?not sure wat to read into that. But the team was Bravo I believe. Great effort on there part

Thief
07-02-2013, 11:08 AM
What does that mean?

No idea? I just Copy/Pasted What gree put up as the leaderboard.
I assumed it was something offensive but knowing that it's Bravo i'm really confused as to why its that? Maybe the = gave the code an error message when copy pasting?

Baraka
07-02-2013, 11:09 AM
No idea? I just Copy/Pasted What gree put up as the leaderboard.
I assumed it was something offensive but knowing that it's Bravo i'm really confused as to why its that? Maybe the = gave the code an error message when copy pasting?lol thought you had some beef with Bravo. Lol.

Thief
07-02-2013, 11:14 AM
lol thought you had some beef with Bravo. Lol.

Hahaha Baraka you should know me better than that! I don't have beef with anyone in this game unless they hack...or troll. Bravo has some of my dear friends in it and if i decide to step down from top 10 and want to go for top 25 then Bravo will be my top choice...(realistically i'll probably just up and delete the game though!)

MadFox
07-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Hahaha Baraka you should know me better than that! I don't have beef with anyone in this game unless they hack...or troll. Bravo has some of my dear friends in it and if i decide to step down from top 10 and want to go for top 25 then Bravo will be my top choice...(realistically i'll probably just up and delete the game though!)

Good.. :) I was about to throw rotten tomatoes....hahahaha

Baraka
07-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Hahaha Baraka you should know me better than that! I don't have beef with anyone in this game unless they hack...or troll. Bravo has some of my dear friends in it and if i decide to step down from top 10 and want to go for top 25 then Bravo will be my top choice...(realistically i'll probably just up and delete the game though!)yeah costs are getting silly. Was sailing through my allies other day. How are you still so low in levels wish I was. Yeah I should of known better, one of the few nice guys left.

Kudu22
07-02-2013, 11:19 AM
You know how Bravo rolls. You get into Bravo and you become family and I abuse you with fish pics but make it up with the bikini bridge pics.

Baraka
07-02-2013, 11:21 AM
You know how Bravo rolls. You get into Bravo and you become family and I abuse you with fish pics but make it up with the bikini bridge pics.LMAO do you care to tell everyone where the fish was. I'll give everyone a clue " BASS in the A** "

Kudu22
07-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Maybe next time the Bravo family won't challenge to a gross picture contest. I will win every time. The hamburger pic was pretty darn close thou.

Cameltoe
07-02-2013, 11:24 AM
To be fair to Joy Killers, I think it's pretty apparent that they were not really trying for #3 in this battle.

On another note how about those Gunners. Congratulations to all my mine teammates for making our first top 10 appearance.

LuLu:)
07-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Bar, you almost had me upset at Thief for a minute. A bit odd that showed up like that especially since we are such a friendly group but thanks for the shout out B. No more pics Ku! Oh and come on over Thief.:D

Thief
07-02-2013, 11:25 AM
yeah costs are getting silly. Was sailing through my allies other day. How are you still so low in levels wish I was. Yeah I should of known better, one of the few nice guys left.

WD & Boss events. The only 2 things i participate in. My stats have suffered because of it but i've been able to stay a lower lvl. If i make it to 151 ill start doinng everything but until then i'm content with just those 2 events. I like to think i'm one of the nice guys!

You know how Bravo rolls. You get into Bravo and you become family and I abuse you with fish pics but make it up with the bikini bridge pics.

Thats what i'm talking about hahaha.

Thief
07-02-2013, 11:30 AM
To be fair to Joy Killers, I think it's pretty apparent that they were not really trying for #3 in this battle.

On another note how about those Gunners. Congratulations to all my mine teammates for making our first top 10 appearance.

Yea i think it is...but talk a big game before the war....it was rather dissapointing.

Yes Big congradulations to Gunners! Great job!

Baraka
07-02-2013, 11:30 AM

On another note how about those Gunners. Congratulations to all my mine teammates for making our first top 10 appearance.wat a performance from you guys. Very well deserved.

Bar, you almost had me upset at Thief for a minute. A bit odd that showed up like that especially since we are such a friendly group but thanks for the shout out B. No more pics Ku! Oh and come on over Thief.:Dlol sorry LuLu.you guys did well this time out. No brown pants in last 2 hours.

honest Abe
07-02-2013, 03:03 PM
That said there were a couple of those moments in the past..

camper killer
07-02-2013, 03:04 PM
wat a performance from you guys. Very well deserved.

lol sorry LuLu.you guys did well this time out. No brown pants in last 2 hours.

where the hack have you been? i have been looking all over for you..... get over to the cove we need to talk!

Cuthbert (B$A)
07-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Sorry, the point was that $60 to someone making 60k a year is equivelant to $30,000 for someone that has a multi-million dollar business.

Even if you are a multi-million dollar a year guy, if you spend $30k on a game, you are an epic level idiot.

Rough Neck
07-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Even if you are a multi-million dollar a year guy, if you spend $30k on a game, you are an epic level idiot.

Amateur!!!

Rough Neck
07-02-2013, 04:30 PM
where the hack have you been? i have been looking all over for you..... get over to the cove we need to talk!

Woh, The pirates abandoned you ??

Rough Neck
07-02-2013, 04:34 PM
not to drag this thread on any longer but, why not join us JK?

We ask for no servitude or submission. Just join us in fighting the rising costs of this game.

Lets keep this simple and fun for all.

I have no issues with you trying to better your position, I have issues with raising costs simple becuase you want to, which I don't feel is your intent. I feel you want to win, becuase winning is fun and who doesn't like to win

Trying to recruit the 4th PUN faction ?? Yep, if it is not the Top 10, quite an embarrassment to rename SUP 3 !!

Lyle_Henderson
07-02-2013, 07:13 PM
SUP/PUN/SF you are not going to be 1st or 3rd everytime. JK and Ferr and going to run you over. And as we do you can cry to Gree. BTW SUP how about you tell everyone on MW how you like to report players for hacking when their not and when they actually have been caught on your team, oh and how your players are betraying your team and giving out intel, btw I did say thank you to that certain person. Just to set things straight, your not always going to be first, Ferr will be first soon and JK will be in second SUP and SUP2 will be way below us. - CPL HENDERSON USMC

Genen
07-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Yes you will

Genen
07-02-2013, 08:09 PM
SUP/PUN/SF you are not going to be 1st or 3rd everytime. JK and Ferr and going to run you over. And as we do you can cry to Gree. BTW SUP how about you tell everyone on MW how you like to report players for hacking when their not and when they actually have been caught on your team, oh and how your players are betraying your team and giving out intel, btw I did say thank you to that certain person. Just to set things straight, your not always going to be first, Ferr will be first soon and JK will be in second SUP and SUP2 will be way below us. - CPL HENDERSON USMC
I told JK leaders how it will be in Madagascar. I hope by now they learned I keep my word. I do not know if you are troll or really from JK you did not see nothing yet.
P.S. I strongly advise Ferr join with JK and fight for number 3 spot.

thunder
07-02-2013, 08:15 PM

You say your a US Marine well start acting like one. Your giving us US Marines a bad name

honest Abe
07-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Lol. Like there are any secrets in this game. You betray your iq. The only truly important info in this game is knowing your iTunes password to buy more gold. Unfortunately it's a shame for you that sup does. As I said before, try powerball, your odds of winning are better.

Corsair
07-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Oh, their leader did win the Gree version of the powerball. Now they all seem to have delusions of grandeur. Blah blah blah...

Anonymously Yours
07-02-2013, 09:26 PM
I told JK leaders how it will be in Madagascar. I hope by now they learned I keep my word. I do not know if you are troll or really from JK you did not see nothing yet.P.S. I strongly advise Ferr join with JK and fight for number 3 spot.The more you THINK you know, ......

Anonymously Yours
07-02-2013, 09:28 PM
How do you know our strategy? Bloody cartel spy? :oDude, contact your very old dear pals. They have special I tel for you.

WinD-n-RaiN
07-02-2013, 09:42 PM
You spending $60 on an EA video game is the equivelant to any of us spending 30k or more on this game. We are still getting our entertainment value based on what we can afford. Who's to say we don't donate a much larger amount to charity, since we do need to fulfill a certain amount to avoid large tax bills wherever we may live. As Ferr said, it's a rather big world out there. Even if it's just your opinion, it's wrong and narrow minded.
I totally agree. I forget who, but a big goal spender I heard gave $50,000 to the tornado effort alone.

honest Abe
07-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Hmmm, you have my iTunes password. I guess I need to change it. Syntax is very similar to someone whose been gone for a while or perhaps never left. Regardless, we wish you the best of luck in your quest. There was another that liked tilting at windmills, worth the read.

honest Abe
07-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Would never happen. Lets just say we know all. Sir wingman knows that is fact. There are no surprises, never will be. Keep bending your spoons.

How do you know our strategy? Bloody cartel spy? :o

Rough Neck
07-02-2013, 10:53 PM
I told JK leaders how it will be in Madagascar. I hope by now they learned I keep my word. I do not know if you are troll or really from JK you did not see nothing yet.
P.S. I strongly advise Ferr join with JK and fight for number 3 spot.

Ferr, you are a real gentleman, The pathetic rejects SUP 2 been unsuccessful dying for the nr 2 spot, probably you should give them a chance in Australia mean while your faction take a break, SUP 2 is crying for it.......

Ferr
07-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Ferr, you are a real gentleman, The pathetic rejects SUP 2 been unsuccessful dying for the nr 2 spot, probably you should give them a chance in Australia mean while your faction take a break, SUP 2 is crying for it.......
Ty sir ;)
The differences in strength are as they are mirrored on the faction leaderboard. Pun will not always be nr 1 and that applies to all of us whatever position we have on the leaderboard. Personally, I would like to see another faction on top for a change and preferably that faction would be the emperors of course ;). Meanwhile, I would hope that this forum remains informative and fun. Both aspects have been under serious pressure because of his faction business. That I regret.

lemonhaze
07-03-2013, 05:01 AM
[QUOTE=Thief;847556]1 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1 46394747
2 Ferr's Emperors 32725902
3 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 2 24844258
4 TheGunners 17484624
5 DOGS of WAR 16737508
6 Global Strike Force 16511325
7 Advanced Combat Experts 15678891
8 Joy Killers 15204481
9 Veteran Forum Fighters 13853343
10 The Buckwheat Connection 13474017
11 BAD TO THE END 9254762
12 WE FIGHT ALL 8559683
13 #ERROR!arse 8341181
14 World Wide Warriors 8285674
15 McGurt 8144436
16 Air Force Special Ops 8132304
17 RussianMafiaKillers 8112513
18 The Unsullied 8111331
19 UNITED WARRIOR's 8105335
20 TEF Splinter Cell 8102509
21 -=[F.3.A.R_US]=- 8079357
22 kill yo self 8031760
23 INSANE CLOWN FACTION 8031291
24 Armed Order Faction 8018150
25 Special Ops Ghost Recon 8004059

congrats to my team for the first top 25 appearance and we are gonna try to stay there..we did this with only 48 solid members. #22 kill yo self great work teammates

honest Abe
07-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Is this foreshadowing? You don't like the prize so you are going to give up?

Ty sir ;)
The differences in strength are as they are mirrored on the faction leaderboard. Pun will not always be nr 1 and that applies to all of us whatever position we have on the leaderboard. Personally, I would like to see another faction on top for a change and preferably that faction would be the emperors of course ;). Meanwhile, I would hope that this forum remains informative and fun. Both aspects have been under serious pressure because of his faction business. That I regret.

camper killer
07-03-2013, 06:33 AM
can we all just kind of give it a rest. We know the JK are trying to be number one, the problem is they are getting out scored plain and simple. you were not even close to being in the top 3 this time. most of your players lack the basic stats to compete with the top 3 teams..... you have to at some point really start thinking about this seriously. while we like to say its all about how much gold you can dump into the event to win, there is really some strategy involved to get the maximum amount of points possible. its not just all tap tap tap, and whamo you win..... you have to get good points, tapping a player who gives you 100 points vs someone who gives you 450 makes a huge difference in your final point totals.

you guys are just delusional if you think this is that simple.

chozzer
07-03-2013, 06:46 AM
can we all just kind of give it a rest. We know the JK are trying to be number one, the problem is they are getting out scored plain and simple. you were not even close to being in the top 3 this time. most of your players lack the basic stats to compete with the top 3 teams..... you have to at some point really start thinking about this seriously. while we like to say its all about how much gold you can dump into the event to win, there is really some strategy involved to get the maximum amount of points possible. its not just all tap tap tap, and whamo you win..... you have to get good points, tapping a player who gives you 100 points vs someone who gives you 450 makes a huge difference in your final point totals.

you guys are just delusional if you think this is that simple.

+1. I remember coming up against JK and it was just, erm, embarrassing. Who do you guys think you are kidding? At least Ferrs, Dogs, ACE, GSF put up some kind of fight. CPL Henderson you made yourself look an idiot in front of the entire MW world with that first post chap.

Wingman GRI
07-03-2013, 07:43 AM
+1. I remember coming up against JK and it was just, erm, embarrassing. Who do you guys think you are kidding? At least Ferrs, Dogs, ACE, GSF put up some kind of fight. CPL Henderson you made yourself look an idiot in front of the entire MW world with that first post chap.

Many people know that a few of your top guys get a ****load of "gree" gold to let number 2 spend money. Good luck! Wing out!

Chairman Han
07-03-2013, 08:19 AM
If Gree employees in SUP1 and SUP2 can make other people spend more money, then they are doing a good job. Why shouldn't they play the game with free gold? They should even be paid for their time playing it.

And who can guaranty that there is no Gree employee in other Top10 factions?

I would ask my employees to do similar things if pretending to be customer can attract more people for better profit.

Ferr
07-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Is this foreshadowing? You don't like the prize so you are going to give up?
My english may not be that good but giving up is not an option sir. I think I made clear that no one will hold his place forever.
Yours,

honest Abe
07-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Well I guess we will see whenever those phantom bonuses you guys are waiting for eventually come out....

Or maybe not.

All that said, I do respect your competitive spirit, sort of like eagles fans talking about winning the Super Bowl.. I'm sure there is a Dutch equivalent of that.

My english may not be that good but giving up is not an option sir. I think I made clear that no one will hold his place forever.
Yours,