PDA

View Full Version : New CC update - FvF, Upgrade multiple buildings!

MattThomas08
06-27-2013, 02:24 PM
New update being pushed. Faction vs. Faction events. Multiple buildings upgraded simultaneously. MW items creeping over.

No news of a health regen bonus yet.

http://i43.tinypic.com/21c7cy.jpg

Dipstik
06-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Isn't the "collect a set" game the "pure gambling" thing that the japanese govt. outlawed?

TRAZ
06-27-2013, 02:44 PM
has anyone actually tested it yet to see if it works?

AK-47
06-27-2013, 02:47 PM
I believe the "sets" referred to are LE items bought with gold. In MW you buy 4 different items all at different gold prices, and receive a bonus item. The bonus item has a % chance to be a rare, uncommon, and normal, kind of like how a crate works. Not sure what the pure gambling stuff was about...

*****Oh and hai there TRAZ! Gooo BBR!*****

K-Dawg
06-27-2013, 02:50 PM
It's not letting me upgrade multiple buildings. Darn you GREE for giving me hopes and dreams just to crush them 3 seconds later!

MattThomas08
06-27-2013, 02:53 PM
It's not letting me upgrade multiple buildings. Darn you GREE for giving me hopes and dreams just to crush them 3 seconds later!

I suspect this will be a prize for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in an upcoming event $$$💸💸💸

AK-47
06-27-2013, 02:56 PM

I suspect this will be a prize for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in an upcoming event $$$������
Maybe they are calling that glitch where multiple buildings were being upgraded a "bonus" hah

TRAZ
06-27-2013, 03:01 PM
If it's advertised as a bonus, should be something you can purchase in the bonus section of your syn, no?

Wait.....arghhh....that would make too much sense.

The other would be a reward with a modifier....hehehe

K-Dawg
06-27-2013, 03:02 PM
I suspect this will be a prize for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in an upcoming event $$$������

Ya, i may be connecting the dots too early but I'd say it'd be a prize for this new PVE Tournament.

furq
06-27-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm getting gold coins when fighting does any one know what they are for

Ryan the Great8
06-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Any idea what the coins are for when fighting or robbing rivals?

GODZ WRAITH
06-27-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm getting gold coins when fighting does any one know what they are for
So am I.... I assume it like "battle points" like modern war except there are no new ranks... So I assume it will be for the syndicate vs syndicate battle starting soon...

Munch on it
06-27-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm getting the gold coins to and also rivals stats are not showing syndicate bonuses again

( when looking at their profile )

DvD
06-27-2013, 03:25 PM
They're not coins, it's penicillin ... if they're dropping for you have your in game avatar checked for evidence of extracurricularities ... hanging with Blanca Diaz in Little San Juan hmm?

AK-47
06-27-2013, 03:26 PM
They're not coins, it's penicillin ... if they're dropping for you have your in game avatar checked for evidence of extracurricularities ... hanging with Blanca Diaz in Little San Juan hmm?
OoOoOooo yea DvD, gotta get me some of that Blanca Diaz hottness! ROFL

MattThomas08
06-27-2013, 03:38 PM
The stats seem to be strange. When visiting a rival or mafia friend, you will see their raw stats, but when attacking you'll see their boosted stats.

Timmaaay
06-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Another awesome problem brought on by an update. Now have to do math before robbing people!

The stats seem to be strange. When visiting a rival or mafia friend, you will see their raw stats, but when attacking you'll see their boosted stats.

Lurker
06-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Awesome Matt, have you tried it out as yet?

New update being pushed. Faction vs. Faction events. Multiple buildings upgraded simultaneously. MW items creeping over.

No news of a health regen bonus yet.

http://i43.tinypic.com/21c7cy.jpg

f3enomenal
06-27-2013, 04:03 PM
cant wait!!

fcfury
06-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Please don't do the update, I just attacked someone and their defense was 20k lower than my attack and when I tried to attack them and lost their defense jumped up 40k, WTF is going on Gree????

Assault and Flattery
06-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but in regards to the multiple buildings feature, this just means that we now have the capability to allow this. There will be an item in the future that provides this bonus, but it is not available at the moment.

Antheus
06-27-2013, 04:55 PM
they look like I points

Steve0
06-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but in regards to the multiple buildings feature, this just means that we now have the capability to allow this. There will be an item in the future that provides this bonus, but it is not available at the moment.

So when are you going to address all the OTHER issues with CC.

Assault and Flattery
06-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Also, the little gold coins are going to be for your points in the Syndicate versus syndicate tournament. If they're dropping now, don't worry about it since they will be cleared at the beginning of the event.

Steve0
06-27-2013, 05:05 PM
I meant the other issues, robbing glitch rivals list

K-Dawg
06-27-2013, 05:09 PM
So when are you going to address all the OTHER issues with CC.

This isn't a "complain about all the things i think should changed" threads. The moderator clearly put this up to inform everyone about the upcoming event and even told us a new prize item would be available to us soon letting us do multiple upgrades. Ungratefulness begets ungratefulness, so just be happy that your actually getting something new in the first place. If this still doesn't satisfy you then you can either A. start your own gaming franchise then you can make the rules B. stop spending money so you don't feel this misplaced sense of ignorance and then maybe you'll enjoy the game more or C. (my personal favorite) just quit the game all together so i don't have to listen to you cry.

Try enjoying the game for what it is and not what it isn't, your still playing this game so obviously they're doing something right.

Steve0
06-27-2013, 05:17 PM
I dont care about new stuff. How about fixing the game first instead of putting pretty flowers around a steaming pile of crap.

GODZ WRAITH
06-27-2013, 05:19 PM
@A&F is there going to be a ranking system like MW?

K-Dawg
06-27-2013, 05:19 PM
I dont care about new stuff. How about fixing the game first instead of putting pretty flowers around a steaming pile of crap.

Well you continue to play this "pile of crap" so it must not be that bad

JeepThug
06-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the info A&F. I'm glad to see you guys around more often replying to all our threads and keeping us updated.

Sandukan
06-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the info A&F. I'm glad to see you guys around more often replying to all our threads and keeping us updated.
Please detach lips from ass so A&F may put keyboard to purpose giving us fake answers to real issues.

d4nz
06-27-2013, 07:43 PM
This working on ios7 for anyone? It looks like the SD version just gets stuck trying to connect to server forever and they suppressed the error message lol

PawnXIIX
06-27-2013, 11:28 PM
I'm guess i'm doing it wrong because ever since I got this update the multiple building upgrade didn't work.

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 12:06 AM
I'm guess i'm doing it wrong because ever since I got this update the multiple building upgrade didn't work.

GREE said it would be a bonus/prize available in future events, not something they would just hand out to everyone.

Chica
06-28-2013, 12:08 AM
GREE said it would be a bonus/prize available in future events, not something they would just hand out to everyone.
You just had to spoil it for him huh?

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 12:20 AM

But fight club already probably have all their buildings high enough level already with no need to upgrade all them at once...

Chica
06-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Could be in the case event and everyone can get it.

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 12:49 AM
But fight club already probably have all their buildings high enough level already with no need to upgrade all them at once...

I didn't realize the post I was referring to was actually made in this topic, 1 page earlier:

Hey guys,

A&F says it's an item, and those top syndicate prizes aren't exactly "items." So there's hope for us mortals yet. I imagine it would be a collect-10 prize when I first heard of it, although they made the collect-10s much easier to win for free, and I imagine that's a bonus a lot of people would be willing to spend gold for, so I guess we'll see.

killbillbst
06-28-2013, 01:26 AM
This working on ios7 for anyone? It looks like the SD version just gets stuck trying to connect to server forever and they suppressed the error message lol

Works fine for me on beta 2

PawnXIIX
06-28-2013, 01:38 AM
A&F says it's an item, and those top syndicate prizes aren't exactly "items." So there's hope for us mortals yet. I imagine it would be a collect-10 prize when I first heard of it, although they made the collect-10s much easier to win for free, and I imagine that's a bonus a lot of people would be willing to spend gold for, so I guess we'll see.

Yeah, that does sound like a possible outcome. I don't really need the ability though, most of my money nowadays is spent on one single upgrade at a time. Most of the upgrades cost in the hundreds of millions :p I've already spent over $200 million in the last 2 days, and that's a lot with my measly income :/

Chica
06-28-2013, 02:10 AM
I didn't realize the post I was referring to was actually made in this topic, 1 page earlier:

Now that you say it I guarantee its a collect 10. This item will make gree bank.

the_brein
06-28-2013, 04:00 AM
Now that you say it I guarantee its a collect 10. This item will make gree bank.if that's the case, then it should be collect 20 no?

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 04:08 AM
if that's the case, then it should be collect 20 no?

Some days I wish I had access to all of GREE's data. There's a lot of places they could put it that would generate a lot of spending, and I wish I could look at their data to predict which one. A top 10 syndicate prize? A Top 25 collect-20 prize? Who knows, but it's definitely not the Collect-10 with its current odds. I remember people went bananas over the Executive Coupe (the last 30% off upgrade costs item), but that was with seemingly tougher open rates than they are currently.

I wonder if they'll have it so that the items can stack-- e.g. one item with that bonus allows for 2 buildings to be upgraded at once, and each additional item allows an additional building to be upgraded simultaneously?

Edit: I'd guess it wouldn't be a Collect-20 that would make them the most money, either-- if I were in charge, I'd put it where it would encourage the most additional spending, and a lot of people already spend on Collect-20s no matter how ****ty the modifier is on the Top 25 (last two were jobs payout, right?), and a lot of people just view Top 25 as out of reach. Same thing in the syndicate wars-- if it's a Top 1/2/3 prize, just how many additional teams are going to take a run at it that wouldn't otherwise? If I was putting it in a syndicate war, I imagine it would encourage the most additional spending somewhere around Top 10, maybe Top 25, not sure. Just wildly speculating without concrete data.

MattThomas08
06-28-2013, 06:49 AM
I think it's going to be somewhere between the 1st through 3rd place prize in the next event syndicate war, but we will see.

Chica
06-28-2013, 07:27 AM
I guess we wait and see we could see answer as soon as case and syn vs syn event starts, or later.but if its being put in now id assume the ability to win it is just around the corner.

BigMoney
06-28-2013, 08:04 AM
I think it's going to be somewhere between the 1st through 3rd place prize in the next event syndicate war, but we will see.

I'm reading too deeply into this:

Hey guys,

It would certainly be more exclusive if it was a Top 3 syndicate prize, but that doesn't seem like it would generate that much more additional revenue from a syndicate war if so. It seems a little like the top syndicate prizes haven't made too much of a difference in spending at the top. But more specifically, it seems doubtful that GREE would put a lot of work in to make multiple building upgrades possible if only for the benefit of ~180 players IMO.

fcfury
06-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Has gree responded to issues with people's defense jumping up when you attack them

maraudermat
06-28-2013, 10:22 AM
A prize just for fight club, indians and rogues... that they probably don't need. No thanks. If you advertise an option like this on your update page, you'd best make sure its available for everyone to acquire

Lancelove
06-28-2013, 11:17 AM
I bet it's a class upgrade and not an item. The goodfella upgrade has to be their top purchased item.

jmeijer
06-28-2013, 11:36 AM
If it's a new class, I'll buy it for sure.

MattThomas08
06-28-2013, 11:42 AM
I bet it's a class upgrade and not an item. The goodfella upgrade has to be their top purchased item.

It's been an awarded item in MW and KA as far as I'm aware, but one that has very limited distribution.

Regarding it being an "item", this could also mean it's a syndicate item just like the syndicate prizes are. Like below...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ypiwwi.jpg