PDA

View Full Version : Time to have a break. The game is broken.

tassychris
06-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Latest of many issues. My rivals list now consists of players at level 180 and has for days, Im at 250 and cant attack them. I still havent received my gold bonus for this month, and it doesnt look like I will anytime soon.
My latest post to Gree
Gold bonus or lack off it
Gree Its now 28 days into the month. My ticket was escalated many days ago and still I have heard nothing from you. Its time to put my credit card away. Your support system seems to have gone down the same track as the game itself.At present my rivals list consists of players many levels below me who I cant hit. The fact you have not given me my bonus just adds to the fact this game has lost most of its appeal to me. Im now what the players call a camper and will remain so till or if you resolve my issues.
Regards
Chris
I really think its time for me to have a break lol. Am I the only camper at level 250 :)
Have fun fellow suckers I think many will come to the same conclusion shortly
MR OZ

Dipstik
06-27-2013, 02:44 PM
And Dipstik moves one spot closer to being Crime City's strongest player!

dr007
06-27-2013, 03:09 PM
I've taken a week off after every war and it is pretty awesome. Enjoy the time off!

tassychris
06-27-2013, 03:16 PM
And Dipstik moves one spot closer to being Crime City's strongest player!
LOL knew thats was coming.
Dippy one day you will be the top active player. I have never thought you wouldnt.
Regards
Chris

dr007
06-27-2013, 03:18 PM
He may be just stick by then. LOL

LOL knew thats was coming.
Dippy one day you will be the top active player. I have never thought you wouldnt.
Regards
Chris

duckid
06-27-2013, 03:27 PM
There are people with more posts than Dipstik? Say it aint so!

nopenopenope
06-27-2013, 04:43 PM
There are people with more posts than Dipstik? Say it aint so!

Oh my little Mnju...awaiting the day.