PDA

View Full Version : With the addition of all these new buildings...

iBADAMS
06-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Is there any plans on making more expansions for your hood? I've got two of every money building and barely have any more room left for other buildings. I know I could delete the pointless buildings (gas stations etc) but I would like to have the option to keep everything. Does anyone know if there are any future plans to add more expansions? Thanks.

mitchee
06-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Is there any plans on making more expansions for your hood? I've got two of every money building and barely have any more room left for other buildings. I know I could delete the pointless buildings (gas stations etc) but I would like to have the option to keep everything. Does anyone know if there are any future plans to add more expansions? Thanks.

Last time I looked it wasn't raining are you building an ark

LisaM
06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
I sold everything but my nightclubs and LE buildings. My IpH barely moved, and all of the buildings were a minimum of lvl 5, many were at 10. It was a little freaky at first but I don't regret it at all. No need for hood expansion. But I sympathize if having all the buildings is important to you, no way to get around that one.

kykboxr
06-27-2013, 12:51 PM
CJ mentioned a while back that creating more expansions would be difficult due to some IT gibberish. He also said the same things about buildings and now we have new building every two weeks. I'd say that it's coming, timing, TBD

Deadwater
06-27-2013, 01:02 PM
CJ mentioned a while back that creating more expansions would be difficult due to some IT gibberish. He also said the same things about buildings and now we have new building every two weeks. I'd say that it's coming, timing, TBD

New buildings are hard for them, but these LE buildings are just buildings in their pve maps. So easier to work with.

PawnXIIX
06-27-2013, 01:23 PM
The buildings they keep giving us are already defined in the game, but it seems like all they need to do is change the time to make it reachable in the 20 days, add it to the store, make it able to be robbed, and also limit the number to 2.

Gunflame
06-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Mods have stated expansions beyond 30 are impossible.