PDA

View Full Version : MOC Murder of Crows Recruiting Now

Skyraiders
06-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Ok people welcome to the Rage of MOC. We are now recruiting!! We have 2 spots available now and will have two more once our leader is back from vacation to put the upgrade in. 4 in total.

We are looking for players of all kinds ......Free...Gemmers...doesn't matter.

We have a Family atmoshere. We all work well together. We consistantly finish in the top 50! We have a great community on G+ and Skype.

Guild stats:

Guild invite code: 693-336-072
Casualty rate: 19%
Health regen time: 14%
Building cost and upgrade time: 23%

Requirements:

We have a couple of things we are looking for. You must be able to particapate on G+ and/or Skype. If you do not have an account ...please get one and you will be added to our nest. We want active daily players and you must be active during the wars. This can be as a wall hitter, scout, DL buster, or just an attacker.

If you are interested please contact via PM

Dirt road Joe (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?61219-Dirt-road-Joe)
Skyraiders (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?77869-Skyraiders)

Thanks to all our applicants. I will get back to you in a timely manner. Join us!!!!! Spots will fill up fast!!

If you find me in game: My name is Skyraiders 630-568-270

Skyraiders
06-28-2013, 06:20 AM
bumpity bump!!

Dirt road Joe
06-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Bump!!!

Guys we still have positions available!!! Apply now :)

Price
07-03-2013, 09:14 PM
I have been a member of Murder of Crows since nearly its inception, and can't imagine being as happy in another guild. We have good participation, a diverse membership, we are organized and operate well as a team. We have excellent members crunching numbers to help others increase their stats and improve our efficiency in wars. We use team based decision making to determine our target finish point and have had top 10, top 25 or top 50 finishes in every war based on prizes offered and gem commitments from members. All this I have mentioned is just bonus for me. MoC is just plain fun. We have a great community and operate like a family. I have not always approved of the turns KA has taken, but MoC keeps me enjoying the game. Join us. These are not the droids you're looking for. Join us.

P
Murder of Crows Guild
693 336 072

person123
07-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Hi I would love to join but cannot get Skype and have no idea what g+ is. Just warnin, I am pretty weak as I just joined a little while ago.

Dirt road Joe
07-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Hi I would love to join but cannot get Skype and have no idea what g+ is. Just warnin, I am pretty weak as I just joined a little while ago.

Shoot one of us a PM! We would be glad to review you and see if your a fit.

person123
07-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Ok I have just made a google plus account. If that is what it is. I will send dirt road a pm with all of my stats. I would be really happy if I could join, thanks :)

Price
07-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Thanks for your interest person123. Very mysterious name. you or anyone else interested in MoC, Please pm Skyraiders or Dirt Road Joe. They are linked in the original post. One more thing to add about the Crows....Our internal guild drama level is nearly zero.