PDA

View Full Version : Still No Flag Fix!

Michael1989
06-27-2013, 09:02 AM
Despite Admin posting on two threads yesterday claiming the flag issue has been fixed including one of my own threads. I cant assure you it has not! When i post i have no flag, when others post on my wall they have no flag and on other rivals walls, if anyone has posted in the last afew days, including today... They have no flag!

Why lie?......

SGT Rud
06-27-2013, 09:08 AM
I've got a flag.

But they could still be messing with it. When they posted it was fixed, mine came right back up with a restart of the app.

Michael1989
06-27-2013, 09:16 AM
It came back for a short time yesterday once they said it was fixed and now has gone again :-(
Have restarted app ect and still no joy.

SGT Rud
06-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Best thing to do is send in a ticket. Your phone could have missed or not recieved the fix data push.

Also look in the flag purchase menu on your profile and see if all 6 flags are available for purchase. It might be that your flag is there, just not selected. If it is, select it. If its not and needs to be purchased, don't spend gold on it, Gree will need to fix it.

Michael1989
06-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Profile shows i have the british flag and have just posted on my own wall to see if it shows but its still not there.
Will send ticket.

Thank you for replying.

SGT Rud
06-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Is it in your bonus section of your profile? Should be the top one. Says Nation Bonus:_________ +10%

If it is there, then at least it is just a display error when posting on walls, and isn't effecting your stats, or shouldn't be.

Michael1989
06-27-2013, 10:42 AM
No the flags there on my profile screen so i know im getting bonus etc, its just when i post.
Sent a ticket, Got a response within minutes asking for screen shots so fired them off and now just have to wait and see.

Michael1989
06-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Lol following my last post, I logged back on, Raided afew folk and posted a Faction invite on a rivals wall....

Flag came back next to my name on the post - Its a german flag instead of Uk! lol.

Returned back to my base, posted on my wall - No flag lol.