PDA

View Full Version : Maximum IP Points that can make of Free Player @ Top1 - Top75 Syndicate

JonHanFord
06-27-2013, 01:05 AM
Do you have a Free Player Syndicate member ??
If Yes, How many IP Points they can make ..

mperus
06-27-2013, 01:54 AM
top 75, 57k, 150 free gold used

Fatherllama
06-27-2013, 02:03 AM
We're all free players in NGF, and we've had people score as high as 70-80k IP due to a high number of defensive wins -- no gold used.

vtwin
06-27-2013, 03:05 AM
around 75K is what the active free player can score

Burgersvektor
06-27-2013, 03:49 AM
I'm a low level (56) with high stats which means I can get high scores from high level players and I rearly get hit, so I don't get much defensive points. I'm very active and there is no way I can score more then 60k without gold. If you want to score more then that, then don't sleep for three days and you will make it.

(Top 75 syn)

BigMoney
06-27-2013, 04:36 AM
I kept loose track of my number of gold hits, and my remaining free hits at my average amounted to about 57k IP. And I'm extremely active. But that doesn't take into account other players who spent gold to destroy walls, etc.

Kill0r
06-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Judging from my own experience as a non-gold player:
I managed to score over 70k in Plaza at the cost of sleep. Assuming good scouting and decent stats (average 375 IP/hit), 55k is possible at high activity without sacrificing too much. For the last two wars, I decided to play with normal activity, that is game comes second. That's about 40k.

I'd like to point out that it free playing is very dependent on the matchups, especially if you're a midrange player. Because even the lowest targets in the top syndicates get a large, flat bonus due to syndicate event rewards, there are battles where half of the syndicate has no target at all. This makes it very susceptible compared to gold using, where you only need a few battles (or even one) to spend the whole amount of gold you wanted to use for the event.

BigMoney
06-27-2013, 06:35 AM
I'd like to point out that it free playing is very dependent on the matchups, especially if you're a midrange player. Because even the lowest targets in the top syndicates get a large, flat bonus due to syndicate event rewards, there are battles where half of the syndicate has no target at all. This makes it very susceptible compared to gold using, where you only need a few battles (or even one) to spend the whole amount of gold you wanted to use for the event.

That's a good point, you'd have to be an absolute monster (not just for your level, but for any level) to always have a high IP target in every matchup in a top ranking syndicate.

Kill0r
06-27-2013, 07:08 AM
I should have chosen "stats offset" instead of "bonus" when referring to the influence of syndicate event rewards. Rogues Gallery even had a lvl2 char in it. That's what I'd call Jailbait 3.0...

You don't lose too much IP if you have to hit a decent target from time to time. But you're screwed if you have to hit the command center. Free playing obviously gets harder and harder - you'd have to be in a top syn. What's the best ranked syndicate that has free players in it?

dispohero
06-27-2013, 08:14 AM
as an entirely free player syndicate, NGF puts up 1.5-1.6m ip as a group (Redlight was an anamoly dt the 200 gold loyalty bonus)

piratehtd
06-27-2013, 09:19 AM
As a free player, the max hits you can make is 177. After the first 4 hits there are 172.8 refills of 25 health. Rounding up to 177 and making it an instance where you can get a great ip avg of 400 every hit, no hitting walls, and no one losing a fight to you, 70800 would be the max ip. All the other variables of course change this number.

I'm a free player in a top 75 syn and i have close to a 50k ip avg throughout all the events and my stats are only avg at lvl 158 177k/187k.

Nighteg
06-27-2013, 02:21 PM
You're all crazy. Impossible to do more than 35-40.

$Heisenberg$
06-27-2013, 02:28 PM
As a free player, the max hits you can make is 177. After the first 4 hits there are 172.8 refills of 25 health. Rounding up to 177 and making it an instance where you can get a great ip avg of 400 every hit, no hitting walls, and no one losing a fight to you, 70800 would be the max ip. All the other variables of course change this number.

I'm a free player in a top 75 syn and i have close to a 50k ip avg throughout all the events and my stats are only avg at lvl 158 177k/187k.

dont forgett that u can get a few more by lvl also

$Heisenberg$
06-27-2013, 02:29 PM
some ppl have 25% extra influence points

Swedevil
06-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Don't go solely off NGF. They had at least one player with over 1000 wins last war. That's not gold free.

On another note, there is no way to tell what the max is because you'll get defense wins and the average points per hit will be different

Tommy Two Toes
06-27-2013, 04:26 PM

^This.

Keep in mind there are other variables though:
1) you won't play for 72 hours straight Modify number down
2) You may average more or less than 400 IP/hit depending on opponents, and your own stats.
3) you will earn IP for failed attacks against you. How many? Depends on how many people like your name, and how easy you are to beat. I might take an extra shot at a player who is giving up $30,000 per hit, even if his stats are close to mine.

I'd guess that anyone earning more than 50k IP is probably using gold, though. (Unless you have insomnia, or an evil twin to play for you, while you are asleep).

johnny boy phd
06-27-2013, 05:12 PM
i scored above or around 50k on my last 3 wars. i dont use gold and i lvl up just once through the battle. i am active and have health going in regeneration for most of the day during those weekends, like from 8am to 2am, and i put my hits in. sometimes i am asked to hit the wall once, if not, i could see maybe 10k more. some other times when our place was settled already i took it slightly lighter on Sunday night and Monday morning, i.e. didnt stay up till too late or woke up too early just to put more of my hits in.

i plan to have even more next time as i have just moved to a syndicate with better bonus (attack and ip, we had just gotten the +15% for the last one). the key aspects of it are:
1) i am low lvl with huge stats (lvl 70, 155k att) so most likely i am able to hit very high lvls getting 450-500 ip all the time
2) i was in a super organized team with awesome scouting and assigned roles such that i was not asked to go for the wall much and save my hits for the bad guys to maximize ip for the team.

obviously, to place top100, one will always need big time gold hitters to carry the team - the smart strategy is to spread costs among lots of gold users.

still, free players always have a place because it will be difficult to have more than 10 syndicates where all 60 members are gold spenders. in my opinion, it will always be better to have an active non-gold spender putting in 50k than nobody at all. 20 of those translate to an extra million

notwithstanding, i think the game will tend more and more to that state... gold spenders will coalesce into top syndicates forming a top division and syndicates with free players will tend to lose their gold players for these teams and will battle for a second division

Electrify
06-27-2013, 07:41 PM
around 75K is what the active free player can score

im gona call bs on that unless you get a ton of defensive wins

SOGO
06-27-2013, 10:30 PM
As a non-gold player myself, I'd say mid to upper 50k for a very active player is about right when you factor in sleep and wall hits, on top of breaks or passive battles depending on your syndicate's strategy.

mr smith
06-27-2013, 10:42 PM
As a non-gold player myself, I'd say mid to upper 50k for a very active player is about right when you factor in sleep and wall hits, on top of breaks or passive battles depending on your syndicate's strategy.

I have a camper account that is lvl 66 with 285k attack 280k def. It almost never get hit because its lvl is so low and once someone hits it, it doesn't get hit again so defensive points are nil. It doesn't average 450+ points per hit but closer to 400, even when taking out lvl 200+ opponents consistently.

50k ip is doable. 60+k ip is pretty much out of the question and I doubt many other accounts are profiting from that much of a level differential in pvp victories.

the_brein
06-27-2013, 11:16 PM
I scored 65k last war without a single refill but one level up. And this was without bonuses maxed out. Ten battles a day. A level up or two.

Nicholas
06-27-2013, 11:28 PM
I think an average level/stat player that is moderately active can probably get 20 battles in per event, and with wall hits in every battle, could score 20-25k max without gold. Of course, if more active and defensive win, would get more ip.

Alice
06-28-2013, 12:38 AM
NGF members, we still have 5% more IP bonus to go :p

dispohero
06-28-2013, 09:44 AM
...snipped...

Don't go solely off NGF. They had at least one player with over 1000 wins last war. That's not gold free.
We don't BUY gold, but we do use gold, ie. loyalty bonuses, TJ whoring, people who left other synds that had gold in hand, etc.

We've been discussing a slight name change to clear up that common misconception.