PDA

View Full Version : 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴TOP 600 Syndicate🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS.

squintycath
06-26-2013, 01:38 PM
We are a close, tight knit syndicate looking for other players. Reached top 600 with only 17 active players and NO GOLD REQUIRED!!! You can use it if you like, but it's not required.

Hugh Jass Syndicate
hi. if your bored with your current syndicate, let me know. we have a great group of folks and reading our forum can be very entertaining. let me know.
syndicate number 889-116-667

TOP 600!!!!!!!

Ruttegar
06-26-2013, 02:37 PM
I just requested to join the faction. Played Modern War for over a year, but just started Crime City about 2 weeks ago. Understand the concepts and strategies involved in the game. Might be relatively weak now, but can do power attacks on defensive leaders in battles.

squintycath
06-28-2013, 06:12 AM
2 spots opened.

beerman3828
06-28-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello,

After placing inside the top 500 one time and inside the Top 750 two times, we decided to release non-active players and freeloaders. We have 54 total spots and 19 are open. perhaps you want to evaluate your top players and join forces with us to climb the rankings. We claimed 535 with only 35 players really playing!

I am not an officer but we speak daily and we will entertain a serious offer to strengthen our Syndicate and yours too. Let me know your thoughts please. Time is of the essence! Daily and very active players only need apply! Syndicate is BrockClev and we placed about 535 last match.

Dangerous DJ

We are a close, tight knit syndicate looking for other players. Reached top 600 with only 17 active players and NO GOLD REQUIRED!!! You can use it if you like, but it's not required.

Hugh Jass Syndicate
hi. if your bored with your current syndicate, let me know. we have a great group of folks and reading our forum can be very entertaining. let me know.
syndicate number 889-116-667

TOP 600!!!!!!!

HellGoddess
06-30-2013, 06:37 PM
I've had the game for 1-2 years now and I've never purchased gold.. I simple have other things to spend my money on. I'm a sexy chick from Miami, I'm 26, just graduated nursing school. My stats are:
Level - 185
Attack - 41k
Defence - 52k
IPH - 270k

I recently beat the game, conquering all maps available which was my goal before syndicate's release. This last month I got interested in the Syndicate aspect of the game. I increased my Att + Def by 10k each. Looking forward to what next month brings.
I'm looking for an 18+ group that allows freedom of speech, jokers are a HUGE plus.
GoddessSerena@gmail.com if you're interested or post here.