PDA

View Full Version : 189 Ranked(moving to top 150) JFB is Recruiting Active Players Like You

lilhilke
06-26-2013, 12:26 PM
We are part of a group of three guilds that work together to make sure we all show our full potential during the wars. Our ranks will be consistently top 75, 150, and 150-200. We placed 189 in last war and would like to move to top 150 if we can recruit the right players. If you show that you have the power and dedication to make it in one of our other guilds you are more than welcome to move up to receive better bonuses as long as you can follow their requirements.

If you are a leader or member of a camper guild that would like to become a sister guild please inbox me and we can discuss adding you to the group. We need a camper guild for members who need a break for real life needs but would like to keep their space in one of the 3 guilds.

We are have 5 spaces open at the moment from removing inactive members. Our ideal players have the following attributes but are not set in stone: 2xlvl stats or higher, willing to be available during as many wars as possible, score at least the minimum CP points required, donate their share of gold, and most importantly get along with other members and be active. We would much rather have a lower stat player that will play with the guilds best intentions in mind rather than a high stat player who is inactive and in it for themselves. We aren't just a team. We are a family.

CP Requirements are based on 3 day wars

Top 200(JFB): REQUIREMENTS ARE:
15k CP points + 30k daily donation
OR
TOP 5 Scorer and 0 donation until next war
OR
30k+ CP Points and no donations for 2 weeks
BONUSES INCLUDE: cas.-10%; cost-23%; time-23%; size+22
GUILD ID: 908-684-132

Iron Maiden
06-26-2013, 12:48 PM
I fought your group last war I think- Looking to move to a better guild.
My stats are level 134 and my attack is 424k and 385k. Im sure I can hit over 30k cp and it would be nice to not have to make a bunch of donations.

lilhilke
06-26-2013, 12:56 PM
send a request and I will accept you. ID is 908684132

Iron Maiden
06-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Thank You :) request sent.

lilhilke
06-26-2013, 03:14 PM
1 space filled. As you can see we have the members to be able to recruit top notch players. Come join us while the spaces remain.