PDA

View Full Version : Bears At Large

Bearsuo
06-26-2013, 04:44 AM
Bears At Large has 35 members, and room for more!

A few of our older, established members have retired from KnD, so we're looking for new friends to bolster our ranks! Since we don't spend $400/month on gems for guild wars, if you're looking for epics, move along.

We're a friendly guild of semi-serious players with decent guild war performance and solid allies for epic bosses! Come on in! We're also one of the highest elemental bonus guilds around!

Our elemental bonuses are:

Fire: +9% Earth: +9% Air: +9% Spirit: +9% Water: +10%

(Yeah! We maxed one!)

Find Bearsuo on LINE (under Social apps for iPhone, iPhone apps for iPad).

Bearsuo
07-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Member expectations -

Low level members are expected to develop themselves - don't contribute to the guild coffers! Craft your armors, expand your castle, build training fields, upgrade the training fields!

Higher level (100+) members are expected to contribute what they can once they're set on their crafting needs.

High Commanders are expected to look after newer and lower level members.

The Guild Sentinel is on deck to purchase guild upgrades according to schedule during the weekend.

All members are expected to contribute during non-blitz wars, and will be judged not by their success but by activity (as we do have some "for the greater good" sacrifices).

gbaba1
08-08-2013, 04:38 AM
hey im lvl 104 very active and very strong and i would like to join your guild if youll give me a high commander position, let me know if youre inrested

Bearsuo
08-16-2013, 03:02 AM
High Commander positions are rewards for contribution to the guild. Why would I give it to a stranger on a say-so over the 27 people who have been with us and made the guild what it is today?

Miyabi
08-16-2013, 05:18 AM
I got the 22fountains!!!
Let me be the sentinel!
My max seaform armor is deadly!

J/K..
(Free bump awareness for u~)

Bearsuo
09-18-2013, 04:03 AM
It's been a few months, and a few guild wars, so I've updated the first post.

ManyAct
09-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Hello,

I'm currently in a guild with an inactive leader. We're filled with deadweight, even as high commander, wich only guild master can remove. So we're pretty screwed as long as our leader stay inactive.

We still manage 547th in last war. Some of us are very active. We are currently looking for a new home.
I'm on ios

Here is my stats :

Lvl 112
Tortoiseshell Aegis lvl 70
Dark Prince Royal+ lvl 67
Jackalope's chaingarb lvl 63
Flame Summoner's Shroud lvl 42
Mantle of the beast lvl 39
Pyromancer's Mantle lvl 34
Armor of Eurus lvl 32

I have some more Legendray armors that I did not lvl up yet,
I also have a water Nemesis.

I could bring with me a few members, above lvl 100 and geared like me or above.

Please contact me quickly since we're going to make a move soon.

Thanks,

ManyAct

Bearsuo
10-15-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm currently in a guild with an inactive leader. We're filled with deadweight, even as high commander, wich only guild master can remove. So we're pretty screwed as long as our leader stay inactive.

Hey, ManyAct! I'm sure you all have found new homes by now; I've posted to contact me via LINE to get a timely response for anyone who may follow in your footsteps. I hope you and your crew are doing better in a new home! If not, come give me a message.

Bearsuo
12-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Is it December already? Updated first post with great sadness at some retirees ~

Bearsuo
03-12-2014, 02:45 AM
And Bears at Large has maxed Water! Woo!

marcuseva
03-12-2014, 09:24 AM
bump bump!