PDA

View Full Version : Im Sooooo happy

CharlieAlphaMike
06-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Im so happy that Gree have fixed the stats problem and the casualty problem !!!

Why so happy you ask ???

Well since that has been fixed i can no longer connect to the server to access my game, apparently, according to my team mates I no longer register in my faction either ... delete and reinstall is no help...

should i send gree and email ?? will they help ?? will i Turn blue and pass out whilst holding my breath waiting for them to respond ??

Meh

Sir josh
06-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Im so happy that Gree have fixed the stats problem and the casualty problem !!!

Why so happy you ask ???

Well since that has been fixed i can no longer connect to the server to access my game, apparently, according to my team mates I no longer register in my faction either ... delete and reinstall is no help...

should i send gree and email ?? will they help ?? will i Turn blue and pass out whilst holding my breath waiting for them to respond ??

Meh
Ask your faction evader to send a ticket. To Gree. However this may be able sing in disguise for you...you can now have a life with real social interactions, hobbies, activities and you can get normal sleep

KAISER SOZÉ
06-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Dude i have the same problem, wont connect.
And i am also out of my faction... It seems like a ban or so
I dont know what went wrong but this su cks.

Pounder
06-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Dude i have the same problem, wont connect.
And i am also out of my faction... It seems like a ban or so
I dont know what went wrong but this su cks.

Great name Kaiser Soze from a great movie!

FAKATA
06-25-2013, 10:08 PM
you got banned :(

CharlieAlphaMike
06-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Ticket sent ... Now the wait begins

keeskiller
06-26-2013, 01:03 AM
just have patient... it will take a few days, than always be polite ;)

KAISER SOZÉ
06-26-2013, 03:10 AM
Ticket sent ... Now the wait begins

Can you keep us informed what they replied i also sended a ticket.
This is to weird... Gree wil not respond i'm afraid. Well we will see

CharlieAlphaMike
06-26-2013, 03:26 AM
Can you keep us informed what they replied i also sended a ticket.
This is to weird... Gree wil not respond i'm afraid. Well we will see

Shall do ... Ticket sent through http://gree-corp.com/contact and a PM sent through here ... hopefully one of the gets through .... otherwise i get my life back ;)

ohgreatitsryan
06-26-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm having the same issue. No response yet.

eitematt
06-26-2013, 10:23 AM

CharlieAlphaMike
06-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Any word on a fix yet Sirius ? I really don't want to play Candy Crush !!

CharlieAlphaMike
06-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Our faction has now had its 5th member struck down with Server "issues" add that to the members that sold everything and deleted the game ..... is there now any point in fighting in Poland ??

piercedtoy20
06-27-2013, 09:38 PM
Just have patient... it will take a few days, than always be polite*

I have found being hateful gets a faster response without the typical gree response if your still experiencing problems

Golf4life
06-27-2013, 09:42 PM
I again find it hard to believe that a single faction can have 5 of these issues when I have been in multiple factions that have 0...sounds like some hackers to me..

Our faction has now had its 5th member struck down with Server "issues" add that to the members that sold everything and deleted the game ..... is there now any point in fighting in Poland ??

CharlieAlphaMike
06-27-2013, 11:11 PM
I guess all these people are hackers too then going by your logic ..
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29710-cannot-connect-to-the-server

SPWD
06-27-2013, 11:37 PM
Didn't realise they had fixed the stats problems, see my thread

KAISER SOZÉ
06-28-2013, 03:20 AM
It is the 5th day without connection to the surver now.
I think we might miss the siege on poland. But if you look on the
Bright sight i will safe some money haha.
But stil it is not a good way how to treat paying custommers like this.
I know now for sure when the problem is solved i will sell my base and donate everything to
My faction and play an other game because this is not respectfull how gree treat there loyal custommers!
Well that said i need some tips if there are similar games like this one but not gree games?

Dutchie
06-28-2013, 05:07 AM
It is the 5th day without connection to the surver now.
I think we might miss the siege on poland. But if you look on the
Bright sight i will safe some money haha.
But stil it is not a good way how to treat paying custommers like this.
I know now for sure when the problem is solved i will sell my base and donate everything to
My faction and play an other game because this is not respectfull how gree treat there loyal custommers!
Well that said i need some tips if there are similar games like this one but not gree games?

XCOM: Enemy Unknown is excellent. It is $20 but that is all you pay for the full game and worth every cent. Quality game! Check it out.

EGGERS
06-28-2013, 10:53 AM
Kaiser, we also lost Brohawk to this same issue. Hopefully they can get you back before Poland! Or at least give you guys the rewards we will get!

KAISER SOZÉ
06-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Kaiser, we also lost Brohawk to this same issue. Hopefully they can get you back before Poland! Or at least give you guys the rewards we will get!

I doubt it that it will be solved soon. Have fun on the war on poland eggers.
Brohawk should sent a ticket also.

EGGERS
06-28-2013, 02:07 PM
We also lost brohawk's llp

thecoolturtle
06-28-2013, 08:47 PM
the same thing happen to me a hour before the tournament was over and then a few days later it happen to my brother. so to say that we are upset is a big understatement and now we are missing the Poland war

Choy
06-29-2013, 07:05 AM
It has been 72hours since I lost my MW game. All I can see are notifications that my faction is at war. I hope GREE will do something about this.

KAISER SOZÉ
06-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Any news yet?

Choy
06-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Any news yet?
Sirius advised me to contact iTunes. I will be in Bangkok tomorrow. I will try if MW will work there.

CharlieAlphaMike
06-30-2013, 02:53 PM
Sirius advised me to contact iTunes. I will be in Bangkok tomorrow. I will try if MW will work there.

So we need to PM him direct to get an answer ??

Anyone else getting the game push msgs ??

KAISER SOZÉ
07-01-2013, 08:44 AM
So we need to PM him direct to get an answer ??

Anyone else getting the game push msgs ??

No stil no mssg, how can you pm sirius?

Armand2REP
07-01-2013, 09:39 PM
The only thing I see changed is an annoying free game gem cluttering my screen. When is GREE going to fix the bug so I can see people's base improvements?

KAISER SOZÉ
07-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Would you be so kind as to look at ticket #691624.
I would be most obliged if you did.
We would appreciate it if you could send us more detailed information about this problem!
You are urgently requested to do so.
I apologise for asking to much of your time but I would be most grateful if you would look into this matter as soon as possible. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Kaiser

CharlieAlphaMike
07-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Good luck with that ...
Let me know if it works !!

CharlieAlphaMike
07-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Just got the standard reply ... Sent them one in return so hopefully all will/ can be fixed

007 Free Agent
07-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Hopefully Gree will fix your game soon!

KAISER SOZÉ
07-03-2013, 05:18 AM
Just got the standard reply ... Sent them one in return so hopefully all will/ can be fixed

Well i did gett a auto pilot reply back... I geuss i gave been banned for farming battle points.
Hmm damn you gree... Bye bye account maybi better this way now i will spend more time and money on my gf.