PDA

View Full Version : Gree fixes some stats

eric61
06-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Well, if I can crap on the company when they screw up, which is very often, I have to post when they actually do something right. My stats are back up, almost where they are supposed to be. Still not right but at least an attempt to resolve the issue has been made.

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Well, if I can crap on the company when they screw up, which is very often, I have to post when they actually do something right. My stats are back up, almost where they are supposed to be. Still not right but at least an attempt to resolve the issue has been made.I think everything will be resolved no later than the end of September, if not sooner. Water seeks its own level. I'm looking through a very dark tunnel. I see light at the opposite end. It'll be a September to remember.

Plutonium 238
06-25-2013, 04:00 PM
I think everything will be resolved no later than the end of September, if not sooner. Water seeks its own level. I'm looking through a very dark tunnel. I see light at the opposite end. It'll be a September to remember.

is september when the Zombies attack?

I just picked up another 2,000 rounds today

Rowdydowdy
06-25-2013, 04:32 PM
is september when the Zombies attack?

I just picked up another 2,000 rounds today

I picked up a sig 516 today myself. And some .308 for my Lwrc reaper. Deep down I think we all want a zombie apocalypse....

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 05:08 PM
is september when the Zombies attack?I just picked up another 2,000 rounds todayZombies? That's a good enough name for me. I've already stocked up on 9mm, 12 Ga 00, 12 Ga slugs, 45 cal, 30 cal, 40 cal, and 303 stuff. Won't say how many, except to say its never enough. I've also got some special stuff stashed away.

Rowdydowdy
06-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Zombies? That's a good enough name for me. I've already stocked up on 9mm, 12 Ga 00, 12 Ga slugs, 45 cal, 30 cal, 40 cal, and 303 stuff. Won't say how many, except to say its never enough. I've also got some special stuff stashed away.

No it is never enough, spread BB's around your area... Makes it hard to find things with metal detectors😃

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 05:25 PM
No it is never enough, spread BB's around your area... Makes it hard to find things with metal detectors😃great idea. Gotta get me some tomorrow and other small metal trinkets, too.