PDA

View Full Version : Issue fixed almost...

CAPT.GIN
06-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Hi guys, so I'm making this thread regarding the stats decrease. About 30 mins ago the issue was fixed, it was fixed for my faction as well. But now they went back down. It's good to know Gree is working on it though.

NaRciS
06-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Fixed then broken again in 20 mins.... I just noticed as well....

Are they truly being serious....

KFH
06-25-2013, 01:28 PM
ooops just made a thread like this, you beat me to it. Same with my faction and account, fixed and now not so much

Just deleted my thread one should be enough

after the fix we still had some people missing less stats, but still missing some. Maybe they need to something with that.

Still this is annoying

Jerle
06-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the reports. There was a 5-minute window where the older code was on a few servers again but that's been quashed. Once you reload it should be working.

KFH
06-25-2013, 01:40 PM
back to normal
thanks for the info

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Almost normal, about 75-80% of being normal WITHOUT the trinkets from FVF.

T Rav
06-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Well my stats had gone back down after being fixed 7k and 6k. Than i read this thread and thought oh im gonna go check maybe its fixed. Well now there down a toal of 27k and 37k. So no gree. Not fixed

EDIT: Than i looked at my stats again and none of my faction bonuses were showing. Than reloaded one more time and now there fixed lol

Richard79
06-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the reports. There was a 5-minute window where the older code was on a few servers again but that's been quashed. Once you reload it should be working.

Please see casuality thread what about that? No mod posting any update there my game is unplayable!!!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-25-2013, 01:47 PM

Thank you, you guys did a great job fixing it quick and my ticket response was addressed rite away.

rrnj6890
06-25-2013, 01:50 PM
Jerle, Can you reply to my pm please

Hooligany
06-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Spend more time replying to tickets, testing codes and running UAT tests before releasing them Gree... Kill some events as its really too demanding. It is not going to help in the long term progress. Many cannot take it and will quit the game for good.

jimthefifth
06-25-2013, 04:55 PM
Hi Jerle- while the stats have gone up- they are not close to correct for me and many others that seems spent a bunch of gold to do well in the faction and individual tourney.....can you please let me know if gree will no longer address this and I will send screenshots and numbers to show the math is nowhere close.

Respectfully,

Jimthefifth
Team McGurt

fcfury
06-25-2013, 05:19 PM
I am on iOS and I am losing valor units left and right when I do PvP.