PDA

View Full Version : CJ - where is the fix? Flag bonus, casualty rate, valor losses

generalpain
06-25-2013, 10:45 AM
We are 3 days before war, and for many of us we make a last hard push for valor and money to buy units for war, but thishorrible bug is killing any chance of increasing for war. I should have seen a jump in stats following the faction tourney, but ey dropped 10k and now i loose expensive valor u its when raiding. I know you are aware of the issue, but a fix shouldnt take a full day. It seems this bug is very malicious and effects campers harder than anyone else. Yes, we dont like leveling like you want us to do, but we still burn through gold during wd. We have heard nothing since yesterday, which makes me worry about a fix. Please advise on what is going on. I just switched my flag and it is doing me no good. I hate to whine too much about a bug, but this one is a big deal. Help us so we can move on and enjoy the game please. This isue effects users of every device, so its not device specific. Please dont drop gold for compensation without fixing, that will hurt players like me even worse.

Jerle
06-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Yesterday's code push (shortly after GVG but not related) had quite a lot of exploit prevention and other improvements in it so it was a much larger update than normal - we've had people working on it since then but these things sometimes take a while to fix.

We just completed our internal fixes for flag bonuses and are testing now - should roll out within the hour.

generalpain
06-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Woohoo! Thank you for the response. Really restores my faith. At least, we know you are truly on top of it!

NaRciS
06-25-2013, 11:40 AM
might help...

Admins...

MAYBE this could help, I left my faction to test out our bonuses..

We only have infantry attack +10% as a faction attack boost, my stats however showed a small increase when i left?

It might help you track things down, or it might be a display glitch, or it might be...... something else

Jerle
06-25-2013, 11:44 AM
We've deployed the code for flag fixes. This may require app restart to take effect.

Adm.J
06-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Yesterday's code push (shortly after GVG but not related) had quite a lot of exploit prevention and other improvements in it so it was a much larger update than normal - we've had people working on it since then but these things sometimes take a while to fix.

We just completed our internal fixes for flag bonuses and are testing now - should roll out within the hour.How about finding and fixing them BEFORE releasing it for once? Christ, it would solve half of your friggin problems.

NaRciS
06-25-2013, 11:51 AM
all seems to be working now

SPWD
06-25-2013, 11:53 AM
This^^^^^ a lot !!!refering to adm.j

Long dong silver
06-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Any chance you can sort out the flag bonus for android.?

Or the inflated stat values for Android.?

Or maybe the fluctuating battle stats for Android

Or the constant crashing for Android.?

Cheers
Lee

SPWD
06-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Any chance you can sort out the flag bonus for android.?

Or the inflated stat values for Android.?

Or maybe the fluctuating battle stats for Android

Or the constant crashing for Android.?

Cheers
Lee

Or anything lol

Hooligany
06-25-2013, 04:46 PM

We just completed our internal fixes for flag bonuses and are testing now - should roll out within the hour.
Is the exploit on android glitch on faith 100% loot solved?