PDA

View Full Version : So So So So Fed Up !!!

Vegaman
06-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Having been called a liar by support for asking for a refund on the Gold i spent last war and the one before reference the 3 hit medi pack glitch that doesn’t exist, and the missing units from Greenland and the 2nd PVP event and fed up with the million glitches… and fed up with the tap tap tap $, tap tap $$ Tap $$$,Fed up with the hackers that continue to sit in the top teams. Fed up with the top prizes going only to the wealthy teams who get stronger and stronger so no chance of fighting back. Fed up with the Bans for Asking a question, Fed up with watching idiots gloating about being Number1 of WHAT ?? a cyber game… Fed up with flightless dutch dodo’s complaining and fed up with the way the game is going, fed up with the incompetent programming, so fed up that i’m off i think… :(

Sinner
06-25-2013, 10:07 AM
Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays on Tuesday

Sumiala
06-25-2013, 11:08 AM
... so fed up that i’m off i think… :(

"I think!"
Funniest part of your post!

And I am Dutch. But seeing I flew yesterday, I am not flightless.
Could be a dodo I guess. How can you tell?

SPWD
06-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Do it mate ,you will be better off and you won't regret it!

Chikin
06-25-2013, 12:22 PM
Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays on Tuesday

Well played!!! Well played indeed. Good one sir!!

oh_really!
06-25-2013, 12:33 PM
If you're so "fed up", then why continue playing this game???

alexmodernwar
06-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Well i now have a device that will not load the game, sits at connecting to server no message to contact support, nothing so i can not mail them, they ignore posts on here
I guess i was banned, as i posted to somebodys wall yesterday to tell them that i was going to destroy there base the way he was harrasing and destroying one of our members just looking after one of our brothers in arms stronger pick on the weak, and the big brother comes and hits them