PDA

View Full Version : Gree does it again.

eric61
06-25-2013, 09:29 AM
What is wrong with this company? Happening to a lot of people and here is my story. Started off last event with an attack of 2.67 million. Nice attack, right? Then the event starts and I concentrate on pvp and finish level 14 with each level giving a unit. As well my faction came in top 25, and I personally came in top 250. These position gave several more units for faction and personal. Nice, right? WELL, ****ing Gree DROPPED my stats by over 650k . Does anyone actually run this company and trouble shoot these problems. Send in tickets and get a standard response. "WE ARE WORKING ON IT AND THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE". What a load of crap. Are they going to pay me back the millions of in-game cash I am losing to rivals that I used to beat and those that could never beat me farming my buildings? NO........of course not. This company has on going problems including a NEW hack that allows you to get 100% health AND stamina regen and use it for events and then take it off so it can not be detected. We all know that problems arise with technology but these on going problems are internal and not external. They should be able to fix them quickly as my patience has run out. The hacks are external. Protect the servers better. In the real world this company would not have any customers and have closed down a long time ago. The nature of this game plays to an addictive personality that makes it hard to let go. And now events every weekend. WTF. Ego and addiction drive this game and as I see it, they (Gree) couldn't give a flying f--k about their customers or their complaints.....just the almighty dollar. Sad situation and sad world we live in that supports this kind of company. And in closing.......FIX MY STATS, ****heads!!!!!

ppownage
06-25-2013, 09:36 AM
nice stats :D and calm down... calling them ****heads wont work :p

Demo
06-25-2013, 09:36 AM
I agree completely.

Allday
06-25-2013, 09:45 AM
nice stats :D and calm down... calling them ****heads wont work :p
Eric, I agree 100%. I think spending 10k a month entitles him to be alittle upset. In IMO, the biggest spenders in the game should have a direct contact at Gree, like a account rep.

ProCision
06-25-2013, 10:05 AM
First thing I gree with is the fu ck heads comment and then everything after that i also gree with. Just wanted to point that out.

This will be my last WD event. After that its sell base, donate to faction, move leadership to some poor sole, delete game, delete palringo, remove faction members from phone directory.

cheers,

P90x and insanity here I come

eric61
06-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Sorry to hear that but I will do same as soon as possible but the friends I have met, I will keep in touch with. Can no longer stand the ineptness of this company to continually have problems that should never arise in the first place

SPWD
06-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Couldn't agree more Eric ,what pixxes me off is the continual updating of the game that continually makes it worse,what do they do,drag a few people of the street and say press some buttons and that's what we get!

Before the android update for the multiplying boost problem I was at 330k attack and defence then lost 90k when it was fixed,now I've built back up I'm seeing stats of310/390 yet when i raid or attack i see stats from 210 to 260wtf,so wtf are my stats,I recently got raided and she said my stats were 315/320 yet I've just looked from my ipad and they are 290/340 which my attack is 30k less than last time I looked,I don't know who the fxxk to attack.

These morons are useless,I dread to think how much you have spent just on the 600k you've lost nevermind the rest,you and everyone else who plays this game free or gold deserve a shxt load better than this,never mind the recent losses issue,ohh don't worry you may or may not receive 300 gold for your trouble!

The only thing keeping me here is my faction members,Im not enjoying playing it much because 50% of the time it doesn't work anyway,30+ crashes every fxxxing day!!!!!

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 11:41 AM
Sorry to hear that but I will do same as soon as possible but the friends I have met, I will keep in touch with. Can no longer stand the ineptness of this company to continually have problems that should never arise in the first place
You can retain your friendships without trying to use or trying to play this game as the glue to bind your friendships. FaceBook and MySpace were the first to start cyberfriendships, they suck, but they're cheaper, if you desire that kind of thing. I agree with most of your sentiments, and will address other things privately. Things all come to an end, whether we like it or not.

PCsmooth
06-25-2013, 03:02 PM
I jumped on the ban wagon and sold my base and donated to the guild. it was the right thing to , this game is very addicting for me and I just can't play it the free way. I spent 3500 bucks in the past few months what a shame. someone should start a thread for a MWGA " modern war gamblers anonymous" help people who are on the fence about staying out leaving. Sad thing is I'm an addict and spending that money really set me back a few months. I am ashamed of myself. Grown man with a brand new family.

eric61
06-25-2013, 03:21 PM
You did the right thing pcsmooth. Family always first and foremost. This game plays to that camaraderie, hence, the factions. Hard to make friends and bail out of game but anonymously yours is correct that there are other sites to keep the friendships if you so desire. Good luck with your new family and spend your money, time and efforts on them. Cheers