PDA

View Full Version : It is getting really cloudy again...

MadFox
06-25-2013, 09:03 AM
Damn..we had some nice sunny days...maybe even weeks here..
Now it's getting dark again...wind and rain are coming again. And it used to be summer here :(

I guess I am KEEPING ALL my precious things inside so they don't get wet or damaged

Orr77
06-25-2013, 01:30 PM
http://imgur.com/XS5LK

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Rain can be helpful to farmers.

MadFox
06-25-2013, 01:47 PM
But we had too much rain recently...
The sweet strawberries in the fields are partly rotten. I guess our farmers that the harvest will be smaller than usual.
I guess they need a lot of fertilizer to make everything grow again.

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 02:09 PM
But we had too much rain recently...The sweet strawberries in the fields are partly rotten. I guess our farmers that the harvest will be smaller than usual. I guess they need a lot of fertilizer to make everything grow again.Just a guess here, but those potentially beautiful berries get too much bull poop. Bull poop in huge quantities can kill. Too much rain can kill. I see lots of steamy, smelly, bull poop being thrown about regularly.

Poopenshire
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Just a guess here, but those potentially beautiful berries get too much bull poop. Bull poop in huge quantities can kill. Too much rain can kill. I see lots of steamy, smelly, bull poop being thrown about regularly.

Thou shalt not take my name in vain!

MadFox
06-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Thou shalt not take my name in vain!

Not all peeps who are poop have the name poop...
Not all peeps who are named poop are poop...
Not all poop are peeps
Not all peeps are poop

Poopenshire
06-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Not all peeps who are poop have the name poop...
Not all peeps who are named poop are poop...
Not all poop are peeps
Not all peeps are poop

that was amazing. I am so glad I got to read that.... my neighbor in the office next to me wondered why I was laughing.

MadFox
06-25-2013, 10:19 PM
I thought its was the right time to post my poopy peep poem...I have written it some weeks ago...right now I am writing a sequel but it's hard to do I got distracted...too much poop

Poopenshire
06-26-2013, 12:48 PM
I get distracted often as well, usually its about the time I am on my 15th base looking for just 1 decent building to raid.... too many low income players anymore.

Jaebee
06-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Damn..we had some nice sunny days...maybe even weeks here..
Now it's getting dark again...wind and rain are coming again. And it used to be summer here :(

I guess I am KEEPING ALL my precious things inside so they don't get wet or damaged

You are correct Fox, definitely rainy season where I am. I would like to keep all my precious things inside too, unfortunately 2 are still missing. Expensive 2 things they were as well. Sigh.

Jhenry02
06-26-2013, 05:33 PM
It's thunder and lightning here and all my kids are wet.