PDA

View Full Version : Pre map reset

Electrify
06-25-2013, 06:06 AM
So as im going through the ltq i premapped atleast a dozen. This ltq is different maps but when i look at the others that i pre hit they have been reset to where its like i never done them.

BigMoney
06-25-2013, 06:51 AM
I had that problem last LTQ. It wasn't all of my prehits, only some of them. I thought I was going crazy at first and just forgot to prehit a couple jobs on each map until I heard others with the same issue. I only had one map prehit for this LTQ (Docks), and those were still fine.

Phil C
06-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Pre hitting = glitching - lol u've got to wonder about some people!!!

Kidkiller
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
No, I have to disagree with your comment, considering someone using a strategy a glitcher,cheater,hacker is a fool thinking. so far its not a glitch, a cheat or any other form of exploit, its called strategy. So calling smart people cheater is ________(<---insert desired adjective here). (warning the use of the word "smart" is for general use to depict creativity, thinking and strategic)

zwiswoo
06-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Pre-hitting is "glitching" only in the same sense that 13-hitting a boss is glitching. Which is to say, not. It's likely Gree didn't think about people pre-hitting when announcing the LTQs, just like I'm guessing they didn't realize people were going to be using timing to get 1-minute hits (which is probably why health works differently during syndicate events). But that doesn't mean you can't do clever things within the rules of the game. It's not like loading some script or fiddling with system time. There are going to be gray areas sure, but this isn't one of them.

Kidkiller
06-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Pre-hitting is "glitching" only in the same sense that 13-hitting a boss is glitching. Which is to say, not. It's likely Gree didn't think about people pre-hitting when announcing the LTQs, just like I'm guessing they didn't realize people were going to be using timing to get 1-minute hits (which is probably why health works differently during syndicate events). But that doesn't mean you can't do clever things within the rules of the game. It's not like loading some script or fiddling with system time. There are going to be gray areas sure, but this isn't one of them. Exactly Zwiswoo! Here a simple question for the hater, would you love to be obligated to redo all your hit on a target that 14 steps to complete each time you close the app?

Electrify
06-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Pre hitting = glitching - lol u've got to wonder about some people!!!

explain to me how this is glitching? im simply hittin different maps and not completing them. that is no way shape or form of glitching. come on now

Electrify
06-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Exactly Zwiswoo! Here a simple question for the hater, would you love to be obligated to redo all your hit on a target that 14 steps to complete each time you close the app?

so im glitching if i hit someone 13 times and dont have enough energy to finish it and have to come back later on to do it? in other words

BigMoney
06-25-2013, 04:13 PM
explain to me how this is glitching? im simply hittin different maps and not completing them. that is no way shape or form of glitching. come on now

He's not saying that prehitting is glitching, he's saying the opposite. He's referring to people like the ones in this topic: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?59266-Fo-Real

Kidkiller
06-25-2013, 04:31 PM
so im glitching if i hit someone 13 times and dont have enough energy to finish it and have to come back later on to do it? in other words what I tried to say(and obviously wasn't understood) is that you just have enough energy to hit 13 time on a 14 step jobs. You close the app after finishing squishing some people pocket and wait to have enough energy to complete the jobs and got the prize, but when you open CC and go to the maps to finish it, misery! He's back at 0 :( bouhou you just waste 5000 energy trying to complete it and have to redo it all over again because some may have an idea to reset all maps after you log out of CC. That the point I've tried to show.

duckid
06-25-2013, 04:41 PM
I won't be surprised if Greed changes the next event so you have to have a minimum of 25 health to attack the boss. Oh well.

(CCK) Cam
06-25-2013, 05:19 PM
I won't be surprised if Greed changes the next event so you have to have a minimum of 25 health to attack the boss. Oh well.same here!!! Lol, it's just to make more MONEY in their pocket

TRAZ
06-25-2013, 06:03 PM
submit a ticket and request an energy refund

CC Pablo
06-25-2013, 06:39 PM

Same here man, I don't think I'll pre-hit next time. It's a waste of energy and it gives you XP for no reason.

I had that problem last LTQ. It wasn't all of my prehits, only some of them. I thought I was going crazy at first and just forgot to prehit a couple jobs on each map until I heard others with the same issue. I only had one map prehit for this LTQ (Docks), and those were still fine.

Chica
06-25-2013, 10:37 PM
I won't be surprised if Greed changes the next event so you have to have a minimum of 25 health to attack the boss. Oh well.
I doubt it. It has been a known issue for a while still not fixed.

Electrify
06-26-2013, 06:02 PM
submit a ticket and request an energy refund

youll die of old age by the time you ever get a energy refund or any type of refund for that matter

Gunflame
06-26-2013, 11:32 PM
Mine seem to be still good, unfortunately I started this tactic when Gree decides they want to circumvent it. I hope the other LTQs are like this first one.