PDA

View Full Version : Vault

Jeshu
06-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Does anyone know what's the new max vault amount?
I'm currently upgrading to 1,130,000. It cost 600k gold to upgrade.

Dirt road Joe
06-25-2013, 05:50 AM

Please search the forums next time...
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52905-New-Vault-Upgrade-Details

Jeshu
06-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Please search the forums next time...
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52905-New-Vault-Upgrade-Details

I did... All the threads that came up were not vault related.

larrydavid
06-25-2013, 07:47 AM
83 threads with 'vault' in the title. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1958788)

Jeshu
06-25-2013, 08:43 AM
83 threads with 'vault' in the title. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1958788)

Ok I didn't do advanced search... Besides it would be helpful to just search for KA. Why do I have to go one by one and see if they are KA related?

larrydavid
06-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Ok I didn't do advanced search... Besides it would be helpful to just search for KA. Why do I have to go one by one and see if they are KA related?

tried PM'ing you but your box is full. where you from in DC?

Shinazueli
06-25-2013, 12:19 PM

Why do we have to answer questions that can easily be found with a little effort?

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Why do we have to answer questions that can easily be found with a little effort?

Because, unfortunately, it seems the only rules of this forum being moderated are those which concern the mention of less than ethical players. Everything else is a free for all.

jonny0284
06-25-2013, 02:29 PM

Because there is no initiative by newer forum members. None.

They are lazy and are simply 'gimme gimme gimme' then they make witty comments attempting to make those who tell them to search look like jerks. HA.

Mr Painite
06-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Because there is no initiative by newer forum members. None.

They are lazy and are simply 'gimme gimme gimme' then they make witty comments attempting to make those who tell them to search look like jerks. HA.

We need to get in the habit of shaming people making narcissistic, lazy, and otherwise noncontributing threads/posts for the better of the forum/community.

jonny0284
06-25-2013, 02:59 PM
We need to get in the habit of shaming people making narcissistic, lazy, and otherwise noncontributing threads/posts for the better of the forum/community.

I see what you did there.

Jeshu
06-26-2013, 04:22 AM
If the advanced search was more initiative that can allow me to search for only KA stuff, I would use it... Besides this info should of been on the FAQs...

Jeshu
06-26-2013, 04:23 AM
And it's not even on the google docs also! So I did do a little search.

larrydavid
06-26-2013, 05:23 AM
If the advanced search was more initiative that can allow me to search for only KA stuff, I would use it... Besides this info should of been on the FAQs...

cut the crap. next time just admit it and try the advanced search button. :)

Totalwar
06-26-2013, 07:25 AM

Your on the max vault and search is rubbish.

Mr Painite
06-26-2013, 07:46 AM

Your on the max vault and search is rubbish.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Afunzio.com%2Fforum+%22vault%22

it is the first result

Jeshu
06-26-2013, 08:47 AM
Like I said, I used the quick search tool. The answer that I was looking for did not show up on the first page. My keyword was "max vault". I think you guys have too much time in your hands to go over this simple thread. Someone could of just said here is the link you couldn't find, and then have moderators delete this thread after a day.

Mr Painite
06-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Thank you for showing me how to use the internet. :D As a narcissist, I have no problem letting you know that my time is more valuable than any of yours and believe that a thread answering my question should be deleted because it does not matter if anyone else should need to find the answer. At least I now understand how to use google to find what I am looking for in under 10 seconds, so there is a slim chance that I won't pollute the forums with questions that have already been answered. Happy gaming!

Fixed that for you.

larrydavid
06-26-2013, 11:27 AM
So glad you posted your gamer tag for KA, I'll be hunting for ya. :p

Shinazueli
06-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Fixed that for you.

Will you forum-marry me?

Jeshu
06-26-2013, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by Jeshu
Thank you for showing me how to use the internet. As a narcissist, I have no problem letting you know that my time is more valuable than any of yours and believe that a thread answering my question should be deleted because it does not matter if anyone else should need to find the answer. At least I now understand how to use google to find what I am looking for in under 10 seconds, so there is a slim chance that I won't pollute the forums with questions that have already been answered. Happy gaming!

Fixed that for you.

That post should be in violation of the GREE posting rules.

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.

echus14
06-26-2013, 07:27 PM
1,130,000 is the final vault limit.

And I just clicked the upgrade for that last night. And, yes, it feels good to get that tedium out of the way.

PS: I've always wondered why the KA vault limits feature such odd number (330K, 1,130K). Why not just round it up to 1.2m?