PDA

View Full Version : They need time.

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 04:56 AM
They said they're all over this. They just need a litte time. We just need to be patient and trust them. So there's a little problem or two. We just need to remain calm and carry on. Stiff upper lip and all that. They're on it, and it'll all be better real soon.

Tee
06-25-2013, 05:03 AM
Is it better yet?

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 05:07 AM
Is it better yet?I don't see any changes. Same same on mine.

carl9764
06-25-2013, 06:49 AM
I see a lot of people getting rid of the game just been raiding and seen a lot of empty bases Gree needs to sort this mess out ASAP

Grizz875
06-25-2013, 06:56 AM
Spend more gold!

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 06:56 AM
I see a lot of people getting rid of the game just been raiding and seen a lot of empty bases Gree needs to sort this mess out ASAPI'm learning there are other reasons for what you're seeing beyond the control of the former base user. I can't say more. But, look around. You can figure it out.

SPWD
06-25-2013, 07:06 AM
I'm learning there are other reasons for what you're seeing beyond the control of the former base user. I can't say more. But, look around. You can figure it out.

I can't so please tell me,this game had loads of problems when I started it and now it's actually worse 6months down the line,I'm sorry but they have had plenty of time!they are just too busy counting the money to bother sorting anything out.
How come I do so many updates yet I still have the same and more problems than when I started which will say cure the crashing on the scratch card and then a couple of updates later it comes back FFS,I'd be out of a job if I was this useless!

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 07:12 AM
I can't so please tell me,this game had loads of problems when I started it and now it's actually worse 6months down the line,I'm sorry but they have had plenty of time!they are just too busy counting the money to bother sorting anything out.How come I do so many updates yet I still have the same and more problems than when I started which will say cure the crashing on the scratch card and then a couple of updates later it comes back FFS,I'd be out of a job if I was this useless!The things of which you inquire are verboten. Just look around the game. Read the tea leaves because we can't speak of certain things here. Sorry friend. They have rules.

SPWD
06-25-2013, 07:14 AM
You can pm me

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 07:16 AM
You can pm meThey can read your PMs. Just ask your faction pals. Many know what's happening.

Hertz MW
06-25-2013, 07:17 AM
Drop of sales....pressure from Japan to improve results....no people to solve issues....new events....more people frustrated and leave the game......

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 07:19 AM
Drop of sales....pressure from Japan to improve results....no people to solve issues....new events....more people frustrated and leave the game......One could say that's right. Maybe the choice to leave .............

generalpain
06-25-2013, 08:51 AM
The things of which you inquire are verboten. Just look around the game. Read the tea leaves because we can't speak of certain things here. Sorry friend. They have rules.

Is the things of which we arent supposed to speak of a form of leveling the playing field between veteran players and newer players? Thats what im seeing. Certain bonuses gone, that effect veterans more than newer players.

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Is the things of which we arent supposed to speak of a form of leveling the playing field between veteran players and newer players? Thats what im seeing. Certain bonuses gone, that effect veterans more than newer players.I see that, too. Sigh...

lemonhaze
06-25-2013, 04:39 PM
They said they're all over this. They just need a litte time. We just need to be patient and trust them. So there's a little problem or two. We just need to remain calm and carry on. Stiff upper lip and all that. They're on it, and it'll all be better real soon.
they are on it i got my stats back now

Is it better yet? yea it time to uncover ur eyes and have a peek they got it fixed now..thanks gree

andypandy2
06-25-2013, 06:22 PM
One could say that's right. Maybe the choice to leave .............

Welcome back PJ!

Anonymously Yours
06-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Welcome back PJ!Who is this PJ character? Never heard of him, her, it. Never been gone either.